PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee doesn't deserve our criticism

kushaze
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM
I propose that we stop visiting Mike Huckabee's website and anything else related to Mike Huckabee thats not related to Ron Paul (they pretend their web traffic is actually from their supporters when its actually from us). I will admit, I myself have become almost obsessed with the Huckster (I dislike him whole heartedly), but in an attempt to minimize his exposure we need to ignore him. Ignoring him and his supporters is the best thing we can do. I liked it so much better when we criticized all the opposing candidates equally. I miss going after Giuliani, McCain, Romney, Thompson, and even Hunter and Tancredo. Maybe we should be even going after the democratic candidates and win the goodwill of the republican party (which will most likely never happen but anything is worth a try). If we can't just outright ignore the Huckabee campaign, lets give the other campaigns just as much hell.

Johnnybags
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
guy on MSNBC, I can tell you they are a flash in the pan. Its preposterous to think he can make any dent outside the bible belt and Iowa. No more traffic or posts on the Huckster from me, he is on the downslope now.

ashlux
12-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Well you can always come and visit my anti-Huckabee website http://www.opposeHuckabee.com/. :-)

Then I can claim all the traffic is supporters :p

kushaze
12-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Well you can always come and visit my anti-Huckabee website http://www.opposeHuckabee.com/. :-)

Then I can claim all the traffic is supporters :p

I will be there from now on. Thank you.

JenHarris
12-18-2007, 07:55 PM
We could nominate someone to report to us on a daily basis what goes on over there...like that website that watches fox so we don't have to...

I'm not sure I could go without my huck-bashing it's kinda like crack :)

But I know what you mean.

azminuteman
12-18-2007, 07:57 PM
INteresting the donation graph at the 17:00 hour for the h_ckster

kushaze
12-18-2007, 08:05 PM
INteresting the donation graph at the 17:00 hour for the h_ckster

Huckabee's donations are pathetic.

ashlux
12-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Huckabee's donations are pathetic.

Well, that's not the only thing pathetic about Huckabee :-)

ItsTime
12-18-2007, 08:20 PM
those google ads are not cheap