PDA

View Full Version : The interview went Great, Excellent, Wonderful, TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, then great

crasster
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I myself and a 9/11 truther. However, I leave this out of Ron Paul & his campaign & my activism.

I do feel a reeking staunch of crap after watching that interview. Almost as if were to make you happy, then cheer, get out of your seat punching the air, just to be sat back down and slapped in the face. Glen spent 1/3rd of an hour questioning and the motives of Ron Paul supporters.... How in the world is Ron supposed to know what his supporters are going to do?

The title at the bottom was "Honest questions" but they made him respond to a question and did not let us see the death threat video. Is this because the accusations to Beck were true? Is this because it could show us bravery of other individuals in this country willing to put their own ass on the line to defend freedom?
We'll never know will we?

If we could cut the interview to the first 30 minutes & the end statement, I think it was absolutely great. Going into 9-11 truth was absurd for Glen to do to Dr. Paul. Even if I think 9-11 was extremely questionable on our governments behalf (at least let it happen) Ron is not supposed to answer for me.

I could support Romney, and they would never ask Romney that.

Though I feel 9-11 truth is important, and I disagree with Dr. Paul, HE WOULD DEFEND TO HIS DEATH MY RIGHT TO BELIEVE IT! Unlike Glenn who called it a "Dangerous growing movement".

Ron and 9-11 are not intertwined. I'm sure even if there was knowledge in some areas of the government, that RON probably was not a part of it. LOL.

He mentioned the "blimp" and "wonderful supporters" but concentrated for numerous minutes on the "Few" who he considers dangerous.

Well that's my rant.

cicatrice
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
I think the "danger" is in people calling for the execution of someone because they're "traitors".

Let's not get into hot water over our beliefs. I sort of liken this to religion. Personally, I'm agnostic but that's not making me lash out on "believers" just because we don't see eye to eye.

sirachman
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
If you support 9/11 truth or you do not the best way to get your agenda across is to deny you believe in it. Whether Ron Paul truly believes in it or not he is the ONLY cantidate who has ANY chance of getting into office and doing a second investigation. I myself do not believe in the 9/11 truth movement after researching it HOWEVER I do want a second investigation to prove it either way once and for all. Knowing this I support Ron Paul as the only person anyone has a chance of electing who will probably open up an investigation if it can be done in any way fiscally reasonable. However, if you wish for Ron Paul to win you must believe that the stigma surrounding 9/11 truth WILL destroy any cantidate who mentions it due to the MSM stigma it is a FORBIDDEN topic. Up to this point Ron Paul has been hurt by the rumor that he is a truther, now whether or not he is (i dont think so but others may disagree) he has tonight once and for all CLEARLY denied any personal belief in 9/11 truth. This will help his campaign, please spread word of his words and the reasons I have outlined for which his actions on the subject tonight were good for his campaign and for YOU nomatter your personal opinion on 9/11 truth.

crasster
12-18-2007, 07:49 PM
If you support 9/11 truth or you do not the best way to get your agenda across is to deny you believe in it. Whether Ron Paul truly believes in it or not he is the ONLY cantidate who has ANY chance of getting into office and doing a second investigation. I myself do not believe in the 9/11 truth movement after researching it HOWEVER I do want a second investigation to prove it either way once and for all. Knowing this I support Ron Paul as the only person anyone has a chance of electing who will probably open up an investigation if it can be done in any way fiscally reasonable. However, if you wish for Ron Paul to win you must believe that the stigma surrounding 9/11 truth WILL destroy any cantidate who mentions it due to the MSM stigma it is a FORBIDDEN topic. Up to this point Ron Paul has been hurt by the rumor that he is a truther, now whether or not he is (i dont think so but others may disagree) he has tonight once and for all CLEARLY denied any personal belief in 9/11 truth. This will help his campaign, please spread word of his words and the reasons I have outlined for which his actions on the subject tonight were good for his campaign and for YOU nomatter your personal opinion on 9/11 truth.

I agree.

9/11 truth has to be separate from his campaign.

It is interesting to note though, I don't see many 9/11 truthers voting for the Huckster. There is a reason 9/11 truthers go for Ron Paul. Many of us are stout followers of Liberty and the constitution. Many of us believe in the power of the people.

I also want a re-investigation into 9-11. And also an investigation to why building 7 was not in the 9/11 commission report. That being said, I still think Ron did a good job of calling it preposterous. There is no way Ron could win the hearts and minds of a typical American with that. He must deny it. I hope he doesn't 100% believe it, but he must.

All I ask for is a new investigation including building 7 this time in the report.

However, Glen calling the movement "Dangerous" was frankly disturbing. "Danger" equates to terrorism.

Today the "sons of liberty" would be called terrorists if they hi-jacked a vessel and dumped the cargo into the water.