PDA

View Full Version : Enough of Glenn Beck already!!!!

JustBcuz
12-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Glenn Beck is using us.

He's making this about Glenn Beck and NOT about Dr. Paul. Screw this guy who is trying to play us grassroots so he can get attention for himself and his lame-a@@ book.

PLEASE, just let this blow over and go knock on some doors or something.

I'm not emailing this guy. I'm not boycotting his sponsors. And I'm certainly not gonna watch his show (or buy the lame-a@@ book).

fortilite
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Isn't that the goal of every tv and radio personality? To interview guests to get viewers? And newspapers. And magazines.

mstrmac1
12-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Glenn Beck is using us.

He's making this about Glenn Beck and NOT about Dr. Paul. Screw this guy who is trying to play us grassroots so he can get attention for himself and his lame-a@@ book.

I'm not emailing this guy. I'm not boycotting his sponsors. And I'm certainly not gonna watch his show (or buy the lame-a@@ book).

Yes... Enough!

You get what you focus on.

Korey Kaczynski
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Glenn Beck is using us.

Who cares what his motives are? He gave us some pretty good publicity today and as long as he doesn't start acting like an ass again we should be cordial. If he starts defaming us like before we're back to knocking down his sponsors.

nunaem
12-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Glenn Beck is using us.

Thank you for saying what I am thinking.

sluggo
12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Glenn Beck is using us.

Good post!

Menthol Patch
12-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Glen Beck is a pro-war neo-con goon. We all need to remember that.

literatim
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks for making another Glenn Beck thread to inform us that we don't need any more Glenn Beck.

N13
12-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Glen Beck is a pro-war neo-con goon. We all need to remember that.

...who gave Ron Paul one hour of quality airtime with great interviewing.