PDA

View Full Version : Thinking outside the box!

fedup100
07-07-2007, 09:16 AM
I have a couple of money raising idea's. Please let me know what you think and or how they could be improved. I also do not know the rules for a campaign, so that alone may call for them being tweeked or forgotten, we will see.

First, I read a story yesterday about a man who had had it up to his eyebrows with the current regime in Washington. He went out and bought hundreds of hellium filled balloons and tied the Declaration of Independence to them, and let them go in his city.

I thought, what a great idea for all of us to the same in regards to Dr. Paul.

I would like to offer the idea of each meet-up renting a tank of helium and every time they meet, to take balloons (really brite glow in the dark custom ones with RP info would be the best) and release them in their city.

Balloons, even custom balloons are really inexpensive. Should you use non custom ones, make them the brite ones and staple a card or flyer to each string and let them go.

There could even be a symbol on the material with prizes to the ones that find them.

If the meetups would organize these balloon releases on the same days of the month, and release enough of them, it could cause a REVOLUTION!

My second idea came to me in my sleep last night......A Raffle, each ticket would sell from between $10.00 and $25.00......do a raffle a month. The winner will get to spend the day on the campaign trail (including airfare and hotel) with Ron Paul!

I don't know about you, but I would be so thrilled to win that......and just think of the interviews that could be done after the the winner has collected their prize.

Should a reg guy off the street, or a lefty win it and go, what a great perspective they could give on Ron Paul, and would it change their vote?

Thank you for reading and considering my ideas.

rich34
07-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Those are good ideas. I also think that we, personally as individuals, have to realize that we the people are the ones that are going to have to fund Ron Paul's campaign. We as individuals are going to have to add Ron Paul into our monthly budget from here on out. I'm planning on at least giving 100 bucks a month. That's the best I can do for now.

nayjevin
07-07-2007, 09:26 AM
good ideas. this should be listed in 'strategies for success'

rich34
07-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Yeah, but if you put it in there everyone might not see it.

WannaBfree
07-07-2007, 09:31 AM

maybe move it to there after this thread dies then it's there for reference.

fedup100
07-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh Thank you guys for the support and feed back.

I WANT TO WIN THE RAFFLE!!!!!!!

Bossobass
07-07-2007, 09:39 AM
My second idea came to me in my sleep last night......A Raffle, each ticket would sell from between $10.00 and $25.00......do a raffle a month. The winner will get to spend the day on the campaign trail (including airfare and hotel) with Ron Paul!

This is an EXCELLENT idea. Please post just this idea in the strategies forum. Great thinking, my friend...keep 'em coming :)

Bosso

nayjevin
07-07-2007, 09:47 AM

Using that logic, I should put Ron Paul stickers on everyone's front doors, otherwise, they might not know about him. :) I like it, but it's not fair.

Everyone should be checking 'strategies for success' else why are they involved in the campaign? Besides, it remains at the top of that forum for days, whereas here, would pass through in a few hours.

Basic forum posting guidelines dictate using the proper categories for posting.

fedup100
07-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Wow! Reminds me of Seinfelds "soup Nazi"