PDA

View Full Version : I was liking the interview till the 9/11 stuff came....

Teflon Master
12-18-2007, 07:07 PM
....then I realized this was the best interview Ron Paul has ever had! I will like to give a big hearty LOL to all you whiney kids complaining and saying it is "bullshit" that Glenn Beck asked Ron Paul if he believed 9/11 conspiracies. He just did you a service.

We have people like Michelle Malkin walking around calling Ron Paul a 9/11 truther (evidence=accepting a business card from an acne ridden teenager) and John Gibson doing stories about how Ron thinks it was made up. And yes, 9/11 truthers are a part of the supporters who make up the campaign, and every supporter helps, and people like Michelle Malking will use you who do believe as evidence to smear Ron and instill the image in regular voters heads that Ron thinks the gubbament did it. Look, I don't care if you walk around acting proud that you know something other people do not and you know the inside scoop, but if you are going to make comments how Ron Paul is going to "expose" the government, people are going to take notice to those statements.

Thus, not only was this question appropriate... it was NEEDED. In about 30 seconds Ron Paul just shot down one of the claims that the neocons love to harp on. Now they have nothing.

btw: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561

Micahyah
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Yep, I thought it went great because it moved him more mainstream.

Dr. Paul appeared more mainstream than what other people try to paint him as. He sounded like a politician who is the only one addressing these system wide problems in D.C. (which he is!). This plays much better than being portrayed as a kook.

I hope that in the next couple weeks we'll see him on Dobbs or Larry King.

Teflon Master
12-18-2007, 07:27 PM
I wonder how much people watch Glenn Beck

Paulitician
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I used to watch him because his comedic failure made me laugh.

Richandler
12-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Ron Paul put it out simply put. He believes the government's ineptness is to blame. Not some conspiracy. Maybe the truthers should think about that first. After all, the man currently holding the Presidency willing admits he's terrible at his native language.

rasheedwallace
12-18-2007, 07:31 PM
it was actually good, we needed to clarify this to that audience, which is mostly hardcore repbs.

sirachman
12-18-2007, 07:38 PM
If you support 9/11 truth or you do not the best way to get your agenda across is to deny you believe in it. Whether Ron Paul truly believes in it or not he is the ONLY cantidate who has ANY chance of getting into office and doing a second investigation. I myself do not believe in the 9/11 truth movement after researching it HOWEVER I do want a second investigation to prove it either way once and for all. Knowing this I support Ron Paul as the only person anyone has a chance of electing who will probably open up an investigation if it can be done in any way fiscally reasonable. However, if you wish for Ron Paul to win you must believe that the stigma surrounding 9/11 truth WILL destroy any cantidate who mentions it due to the MSM stigma it is a FORBIDDEN topic. Up to this point Ron Paul has been hurt by the rumor that he is a truther, now whether or not he is (i dont think so but others may disagree) he has tonight once and for all CLEARLY denied any personal belief in 9/11 truth. This will help his campaign, please spread word of his words and the reasons I have outlined for which his actions on the subject tonight were good for his campaign and for YOU nomatter your personal opinion on 9/11 truth.