PDA

View Full Version : Note to All: DO NOT Take Personal Agendas with Show Hosts

Richandler
12-18-2007, 07:06 PM
I watched the hate for Glenn Beck perpetuate throughout this forum and I was completely disgusted by it. I witness threads where people wanted to "go after" Beck and the results lead to a segment on Becks programs that was very unconfortable for Dr. Paul. He says you need to be a moral nation to have freedom, some of you demostrated to Beck and Paul that we are not ready. When a pundit says anything you disagree with. DO NOT take up and agenda with them send them hate mail or any such thing. Ignore them! Remain passive! Please! Ron encourages Civil Disobedience not blatant threats towards peoples lives. Most people here are not at fault. There are a few here though I've seen repeatedly take up personal agendas in the name of Dr. Paul. I ask the moderator to eliminate these topics and post and I ask the posters to ignore and rate down such posts.

ronpaulitician
12-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Some people just don't get the concept of honey.

krott5333
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
do not take personal agendas ANYWHERE if you are affiliating yourself with Ron Paul

do you want him as President or not? Any crap you got going on, wait til after November 2008.

Richandler
12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
do not take personal agendas ANYWHERE if you are affiliating yourself with Ron Paul

do you want him as President or not? Any crap you got going on, wait til after November 2008.

This idea of Liberty is so important and I agree wholly don't take these agendas anywhere. Treat people like friends whether you disagree with them or not.

mkiv808
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Agreed.

American
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I hate Glen Beck and I always have. He is the Jerry Springer of news and to be honest I could care less what anyone thinks about MY decision to hate him. How's that for Freedom.

Richandler
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I hate Glen Beck and I always have. He is the Jerry Springer of news and to be honest I could care less what anyone thinks about MY decision to hate him. How's that for Freedom.

Freedom is wonderful. You hate him that is your freedom. But don't make it personal or do not lead some agenda, especially in the name of Ron Paul, to undermine him. Part of that freedom you talk about is responsibility.

the_oco
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM

Thats some damn good freedom loving right there indeed.:) I think the op's point, which i agree with, is there is no need to spread any hate under the Ron Paul banner