PDA

View Full Version : Glen Bleck's life threatened by Ron Paul "supporters"

SonicInfinity
12-18-2007, 06:42 PM
So THAT'S why he let Ron Paul have an hour.

GHoeberX
12-18-2007, 06:42 PM
BOOM! Finally after 45 minutes he brought his hitpiece in!

curtisag
12-18-2007, 06:43 PM
It's A Trap!!!!! I KNEW IT!

DXDoug
Whos the idiots who did this

steph3n
no problem, Dr Paul can handle it. but some people are INSANE.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-18-2007, 06:44 PM
Dr. Paul can't help what his supporters do...

RedLightning
If people are threatening GB in Ron Pauls name I think Ron needs to know it, to see if he can help.

BeFranklin
I saw that and thought that the rumors that there were going to be threats on Ron Paul's life were true, and thats what Beck was, the messenger sending over.

Edit: Maybe not. Paul is not acting like the message was "We're going to put you in a concentrate camp if you keep running".

Stealth4
12-18-2007, 06:45 PM
great the 0.1% of RP supporters bring this great movement down a very significant number compared to their numbers.

There are some nuts around, its ok to admit that, but they arnt true believers in Dr. Paul because they dont follow his example.

We need to separate from those who advocate violence and rush to judgement and overeact. I know Glenn Beck over elevates his status, but frankly we cant just throw every criticism of us overboard without thought.

FrankRep
Whos the idiots who did this ?

It's called a lie.

HippyChimp
BOOM! Finally after 45 minutes he brought his hitpiece in!no doubt... I was like "so THIS is why he brought Ron on..." Glenn barely touched the other topics he said he wanted to give Dr. Paul more time to discuss, smells fishy...

kmforpaul
If what Glen Beck says is true, and his life is threatened by Paul supporters are threatening Glen's life, I will be the first to say this is sick.

Disgusting. Absurd. And an allegation as serious as this, must be taken at face value.

GHoeberX
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM
He's refering to a youtube clip...

derdy
12-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Glenn Beck is a dumbass.

If he wanted an hour with Ron Paul there is NO reason to bring this up ON THE AIR.

He could easily pass the information on to the FBI and be done with it.

What a tool.

fortilite
It's called a lie.

It's NOT a lie, I have run across many mentally ill Ron Paul supporters who DO do stupid s$$t like this.

FrankRep
If what Glen Beck says is true, and his life is threatened by Paul supporters are threatening Glen's life, I will be the first to say this is sick.

Disgusting. Absurd. And an allegation as serious as this, must be taken at face value.

I like Glenn Beck personally.

I disagree with some things.

fortilite
12-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Glenn Beck is a dumbass.

If he wanted an hour with Ron Paul there is NO reason to bring this up ON THE AIR.

He could easily pass the information on to the FBI and be done with it.

What a tool.

Dr. Paul should on the air ask the shitheads to stop supporting his campaign.

ctb619
12-18-2007, 06:49 PM
I have run across many mentally ill Ron Paul supporters

holy hell....where do you live?

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Nothing happened... everything is cool... Glenn Beck just majorly shot himself in the foot about those 9/11 comments... they had nothing to do with Dr. Paul... he was trying to catch him... anyways.... 9/11 was an inside job for sure...

Richandler
12-18-2007, 06:53 PM
You guys brought this on yourself. I know you guys completely overreacted to Glenn Beck. You guys are in extreme denail but you have been becoming more and more militant. Beck isn't just going to make up a story. It's archived in this forum that you guys wanted to hang Glenn Beck. So please don't act like this never happened.

You should be thanking Glenn in Emails and spreading the love of the revolution. Own up to the hatred you created please.

FrankRep
It's NOT a lie, I have run across many mentally ill Ron Paul supporters who DO do stupid s$$t like this.

Anyone can claim to be a Ron Paul supporter, even liars!

me3
Unfortunately, there are a lot of supporters, who preach violence and take it too far on this forum. And it enables them.

And it really brings me down, because now I'm left wondering if Glenn had Dr. Paul on to meet this head on, or because Dr. Paul legitimately deserved the airtime.

It really makes me sad, not for how it makes Dr. Paul look to first time viewers, but how Dr. Paul himself must feel.

And if you're in denial about this, you don't have to look to far in the Hot Topics to find people who allude to things that Dr. Paul would never endorse, but view him as a vehicle to achieve.

Hate on Glenn, but there are countless posts here and elsewhere that are the smoking gun.

lynnf
Dr. Paul should on the air ask the shitheads to stop supporting his campaign.

actually, he should ask on air that they stop doing these things, if they are doing them. that's all that is needed from Ron Paul.

lynn

derdy
12-18-2007, 06:54 PM
You guys brought this on yourself. I know you guys completely overreacted to Glenn Beck. You guys are in extreme denail but you have been becoming more and more militant. Beck isn't just going to make up a story. It's archived in this forum that you guys wanted to hang Glenn Beck. So please don't act like this never happened.

You should be thanking Glenn in Emails and spreading the love of the revolution. Own up to the hatred you created please.

Speak for yourself.

steph3n
12-18-2007, 06:55 PM

I agree. I am going to offer to protect Beck and his family :(

ronpaulitician
12-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Beck let Ron Paul have an hour IN SPITE OF the death threats.

Props to Beck.

me3
12-18-2007, 06:58 PM

Props to Beck.
A++++

jd603
12-18-2007, 06:58 PM
don't worry about it, it was still a good interview, cutting that crap out would have made it TOO GOOD but oh well.

Lord Xar
12-18-2007, 07:00 PM

You are MAKING HUGE ASSUMPTIONS on his supporters. Do you really think they were Ron Paul supporters?

Let me make this clear.

During the HUGE immigration debate a few months back, the illegal immigrant supporters were calling people and threatening them as if they were AGAINST IT.

Something like "You need to kick those dirty wetbacks out. This is our country. They are dirt and don't deserve to be here. If you vote for this, I will kill you."

Now, do you see how easy it is to do this. You ACT LIKE YOU ARE ON THE TEAM, but you really are not.

Taco John
12-18-2007, 07:03 PM
I think Glenn created this issue when he insinuated that RP supporters were domestic enemies that our military should deal with. He shouldn't act like his hands are clean on this one.

legion
12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
this is pretty funny. i bet beck was sitting all by his lonesome one night typing his name into google and into youtube and being a supreme narcissist when he came up on whatever video he is worried about.

has anyone found the video he is talking about yet?

Matthew Zak
12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
I do not find it hard to believe that out of anger, an over jealous Ron Paul supporter might have said something stupid to Glen Beck and/or about Glen Beck. Glen sent Ron Paul the clip, so there's absolutely no refuting it.

I also hope that this teaches us a lesson. If you are the kind of person who is using Ron Paul as a vehicle to distribute hatred and suggest violence in his name, you are not needed as a Ron Paul supporter.

That being said, don't let that segment of that interview take away your passion. Let's do this positively.

me3
12-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Fair enough Xar, but I have read a lot of really ignorant and over the top crap here. Check out any of the Glenn Beck threads from months ago, or when he referenced us as domestic terrorists.

People were incensed. But rather than campaigning harder, it's not to big of a stretch to imagine some total nutbags from taking this too far.

I'm truly saddened and embarrassed for Dr. Paul tonight.

Eric23
12-18-2007, 07:07 PM
It's called a lie.

No, I've seen some stupid shit calling for Beck's head quite a bit in these forums by various members.

cien750hp
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Dr. Paul said he does not condone it, he didn't even know about it and its wrong for his supporters to be calling for violence or anything while using his name. He does not want that. Beck agreed with him and said he knows the vast vast majority of us are good, dedicated, amazing supporters. I think he might have actually been trying to clear this up to save us the smear of being violent. He doesn't want us or dr. paul mixed in with them and wanted to make sure everyone hears that we are seperate, they do not represent our views. Glenn showed he is a good guy tonight.

davidhperry
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Fair enough Xar, but I have read a lot of really ignorant and over the top crap here. Check out any of the Glenn Beck threads from months ago, or when he referenced us as domestic terrorists.

People were incensed. But rather than campaigning harder, it's not to big of a stretch to imagine some total nutbags from taking this too far.

I'm truly saddened and embarrassed for Dr. Paul tonight.

On the whole, I thought it was a great interview and I'm glad it took place. Like me3 points out, I'm also embarrassed that some of the crazy supporters among us ended up putting Dr. Paul in that position. For as big a hill as we have to climb, we don't need this on top of it.

ronpaulitician
12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
How long before Drudge has a "Ron Paul supporters threatened Glenn Beck's life" headline?

fortilite
12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Well let's just walk away from this experience on a positive note; if we see a fellow supporter acting improperly we need to call them out on it immediately. Ignoring that type of behavior only hurts us in the end.

Natalie
12-18-2007, 07:11 PM
So who is going to find the youtube video that Beck was referring to?

Bob Spruill
12-18-2007, 07:13 PM
I don't believe any Ron Paul supporters threatened Glen Beck.

I don't believe any Ron Paul supporters threatened a stump in the woods, either.

Today is the first time I have ever seen Glen Beck on TV. It was a good interview. I will try to watch his show again.

mosquitobite

+100

LOVE people - LOVE

Even if it was a lie he gave Dr Paul a chance to DISTANCE himself from it. You people with such hatred in your hearts to ignore 50 minutes of a GOOD interview and focus on 5 minutes! - it's sad!

libertygrl
I KNEW IT. I was watching and waiting for Beck to lower the boom. He was being "ultra" nice to Ron Paul. Like he was kissing his ass. It was a bit nauseating especially after he basically called us terrorists and Ron a kook a while back.

Then he brings up this negative stuff and 9-11. I don't know whether it was to put doubts out there about Ron Paul or something even more sinister - like using Ron Paul's popularity to demonize those who are seeking the truth about many questions that still remain unanswered about 9-11.

Whether you believe it was an "inside" job or not, MANY questions still remain unanswered and it is irrrational not to demand questions and expect answers.

As far as the Beck deaththreat - could be true, as there are certainly more than a few nut cases out there. But I wouldn't be too surprised if it was done intentionally as well.

dmitchell
12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Anyone making threats to Glenn Beck or his family is an embarassment to Ron Paul and his campaign. Those people are not welcome.

Matt
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
If it's true I bet it was one of those douchey Stormfronters. I wish they would piss off, it beats me how they can support a man who's philosophy is directly opposite and completely incompatible with theirs. :mad:

FreeTraveler
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
I think this issue, and all the others, were handled very professionally by both parties. Anyone who's not overjoyed by the exposure the Dr. got in this hour needs to seriously examine their view of reality. As Wolf would say... Amazing, Amazing! I expected a hit piece and tuned in to a love fest instead!

Tedhunter
12-18-2007, 07:16 PM
This was a good thing for Glenn to bring up. By confronting the issue, Ron was able to reassert his policy of non-violence, and associate himself with Ghandi and MLK - both of whom were assassinated. The more Ron Paul talks about non-violence, and the more he raises awareness of assassination, the better protected he will be.

Paulitician
12-18-2007, 07:16 PM

I don't believe any Ron Paul supporters threatened a stump in the woods, either.

Today is the first time I have ever seen Glen Beck on TV. It was a good interview. I will try to watch his show again.
I wish I could say the same but Beck's statement doesn't sound unbelievable. Some people here must have anger issues or something, because they go apeshit over the slightest things and feel like bombarding people with negative spam and such.

BillyDkid
12-18-2007, 07:17 PM
It's called a lie.Actually, I'm sure it's true, but it is also true that it comes from people who are not really Ron Paul supporters at all. That is certainly the most likely explanation.

Pharoah
12-18-2007, 07:17 PM
We have short memories around here. In November, Beck and David Horowitz smeared Ron Paul supporters, libertarians and the anti-war left as terrorist sympathizers and inferred that the U.S. military should be used to silence them. Google it.

steph3n
12-18-2007, 07:18 PM

Bob, I respect you, I will be watching Beck some more(i watch it some anyway) but there are some FAR OUT people even here on these forums that would issue a death threat as vile as that may be.

piotr1
Has anyone seen this so called "death threat video" ???

steph3n
We have short memories around here. In November, Beck and David Horowitz smeared Ron Paul supporters, libertarians and the anti-war left as terrorist sympathizers and inferred that the U.S. military should be used to silence them. Google it.

Beck did not call us this, you are incorrect. And spreading lies.

mosquitobite
12-18-2007, 07:19 PM

Does it freaking matter?? He gave Dr Paul a chance to distance himself from violence.

Seriously, I can't believe so many people are focusing on less than 5 minutes of an overall great interview where our candidate got to explain his positions for 55 minutes.

:rolleyes:

Ron Paul in 2008
If it's true I bet it was one of those douchey Stormfronters. I wish they would piss off, it beats me how they can support a man who's philosophy is directly opposite and completely incompatible with theirs. :mad:

and how do you know that? I am a stormfronter. We have always defended small government and the constitution. We are diametrically opposed to communism and the communists control the media and academia so therefore they have maligned us. Don't believe what you were taught. If I believed what the media says I would believe Rudy Guilani is the conservative frontrunner, they hate us for our freedoms and Ron Paul is a 9-11 truther and crazy conspiracy theorist who hates America. I am suspicious Ron Paul supporters would make such threats. It could have very well been supporters of some other candidate trying to smear us.

familydog
You can find people saying on this forum that Pat Buchanon needs to be shot...for saying he think Huckabee will win the primary. It's not possible for a supporter to do such a death threat?

voytechs
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM

That was my first reaction too. I don't endorse these things, but what do you expect, he asked for it, he brought it on to himself. He called for bringing our troops home to protect us for Ron Paul terrorists. That was just idiotic on his part, especially as a journalist!

I thought he gave a "good" interview (not the best, threw in some mud to muck things up), but did pony up an hour worth of prime time on CNN! This is freaking awesome. Do you guys know what other candidates like Kucinich, Gravel would do for something like that? This is the kind of thing that can really propel a candidate into the spotlight.

One thing is clear, other journalists, know they are being watched. They will be a lot more careful before throwing around idiotic attacks. Hey may be thats step 1 in revolution, even a peaceful one.

me3
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Then he brings up this negative stuff and 9-11. I don't know whether it was to put doubts out there about Ron Paul or something even more sinister - like using Ron Paul's popularity to demonize those who are seeking the truth about many questions that still remain unanswered about 9-11.
On the contrary, Beck did the campaign a big favor with this. Dr. Paul has been associated with 9/11 conspirators and white supremacists.

Beck and the PBS NOW show gave Dr. Paul the opportunity to address something he should have addressed a long time ago. Like it or not, this was something that could have been handled in a proactive and tactful way.

Seth M.
12-18-2007, 07:26 PM

Ron Paul IS FIRM on his stance! He is not going to control what ANYONE DOES. Those responsible for threats and or crimes etc.. should be held responsible. In fact Ron Paul can help his supporters. Did you see him on DEC 16th down in Freeport? We must understand that Ron Paul helps where he feels he should. HE will NEVER condone violence though. Dr Paul is a healer!

---

This has nothing to do with Dr. Paul. The fact that some person USED Ron Paul as a platform, is not Ron Paul's fault or responsibility.

Glenn was concerned in my opinion. The fact he brought it up has a purpose. He knows that Ron has nothing to do with it.. He brought it up for this purpose alone:

One time opportunity for Dr. Paul to contradict "the terrorist" comment made by Glenn a few weeks back...

This interview was fair. The results will be GOOD. :)

Good Job Dr Paul!

michaelwise
12-18-2007, 07:26 PM
What percentage of so-called Ron Paul supporters are acting to threaten violence against people they don't like? .00000001%, some 9/11truthers maybe, not that they would actually carry out such a threat however, anyone who has made a death threat should be prosecuted under the law. Anyone doing this sort of thing, Ron Paul doesn't need them, as they are probably just a small handful of individuals anyway.

People are free to think or believe in whatever they want in a free society. The thought police have no authority to tell anyone what they are allowed to think, or believe. People are always responsible for their own actions, and if one acts in violation of the law, then that individual should be prosecuted.

literatim
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM

Speak for yourself.

No, I've seen some stupid shit calling for Beck's head quite a bit in these forums by various members.

If you saw something and didn't report it by clicking the "!" on their post, shame on you.

You can find people saying on this forum that Pat Buchanon needs to be shot...for saying he think Huckabee will win the primary. It's not possible for a supporter to do such a death threat?

...and if you see something like that, report it.

me3
12-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Worse, that stuff is condoned.

Dr. Paul has made it clear he's not about being militant. You're entitled to be militant, but don't do it under his flag.

me3
12-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I imagine Glenn used his new UToobZ skills to make a video to show Dr. Paul whatever evidence he had. It's unlikely he would allow it to stay up, or to release it.

Mental Dribble
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I can bet a few Huckabee supporters have threaten the lives of Abortion doctors....

Every candidate will have a few wack jobs in their rank and file, you accept it, condem it, and move on.

Troyhand
12-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Trolls are on the loose! They're hitting hard from both sides to cause infighting in the group.
MSM is laughing at us right now. We're doing exactly what they want.

That's OK. Our emotions will quiet down, and we'll get back on track like we always do.

Bob Spruill
12-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Bob, I respect you,

Thank-you sir.

I understand the rage and anger, I've been a libertarian for thirty years.

But threats of violence from our side is the most powerful tool they can use against us. I certainly hope they are not real. Hopefully the threats, if they exist, are coming from our enemys, in our name, as an attack on us.

Regards

Bob

alaric
12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
anyone who threatened him 'in RP's name' is a set up. Like having Bin Laden send him a 'donation'. RP has no control over legitimate nuts.

constitutional
12-18-2007, 07:45 PM

Link to the thread please, thank you.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
where's the video? i haven't seen it. the one that says, "you should die glenn." or something close to that. i would remember seeing a video like that. unless his sponsors are his "life". a boycott is the only thing i've heard. and im a ron paul junkie. why haven't i seen this video?

BeFranklin
12-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I think Glenn created this issue when he insinuated that RP supporters were domestic enemies that our military should deal with. He shouldn't act like his hands are clean on this one.

In context, Beck did that when a new terrorism bill was before congress on political speech, outlawing un-approved speech. I remember watching Beck do that, and it felt like a threat for supporting Ron Paul.

That was a reason that people asked sponsors to stop giving Beck money. Beck never apologized for it. So I'm not inclined to believe his new story or care that much, but the former thing would be a strong motive for making it up.

People have a *right* to ask sponsors to stop supporting you, even if you make stuff up.

familydog
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
If it was as bad as Beck said, youtube would have taken it off. As far as I know they don't let people post death threats and keep them up.

Matt
12-18-2007, 07:52 PM
and how do you know that? I am a stormfronter. We have always defended small government and the constitution. We are diametrically opposed to communism and the communists control the media and academia so therefore they have maligned us. Don't believe what you were taught. If I believed what the media says I would believe Rudy Guilani is the conservative frontrunner, they hate us for our freedoms and Ron Paul is a 9-11 truther and crazy conspiracy theorist who hates America. I am suspicious Ron Paul supporters would make such threats. It could have very well been supporters of some other candidate trying to smear us.

I was taught that all people are created equal and are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights. This is the foundation of Ron Paul's philosophy. I've seen your forum and and quite a number of you seem to believe that Jews such as myself are not, in fact, your equals. I've also seen plenty of "such threats" over there. I have no problem with free speech or voluntary association and I don't really give a fuck what you think. Most of my family are Messianic Jews so we've had to deal with intolerance from other Jews as well, that's just life. But seeking to forcibly segregate and/or oppress people of other races and thereby violate their individual rights is not compatible with the philosophy of liberty.

Bob Spruill
12-18-2007, 08:24 PM
But seeking to forcibly segregate and/or oppress people of other races and thereby violate their individual rights is not compatible with the philosophy of liberty.

Absolutely correct !

I lurk sometimes at VNN. I am interested in the double standard with which race crimes are reported on by the media. But, I have certainly noticed that their philosophy is not compatible with the philosophy of liberty.

A free society requires that individuals be treated by the government as individuals. Period.

Racists are collectivists, almost by definition.

Collectivists are anti-freedom, definately by definition.

dawnbt
12-18-2007, 10:07 PM

I don't agree with threatening anyones life. With that said, we didn't start the hatred, Glenn Beck drew first blood calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists! That created anger and hatred!

dawnbt
12-18-2007, 10:13 PM
This was a good thing for Glenn to bring up. By confronting the issue, Ron was able to reassert his policy of non-violence, and associate himself with Ghandi and MLK - both of whom were assassinated. The more Ron Paul talks about non-violence, and the more he raises awareness of assassination, the better protected he will be.

Excellent point!

steph3n
12-18-2007, 10:15 PM
i found some interesting quote from glenn himself, it is in hot topics. There may be more to this.

dawnbt
12-18-2007, 10:15 PM

They are not lies! It's all true. I watched the episode and couldn't believe he called me a terrorist!

dawnbt
12-18-2007, 10:18 PM
That was my first reaction too. I don't endorse these things, but what do you expect, he asked for it, he brought it on to himself. He called for bringing our troops home to protect us for Ron Paul terrorists. That was just idiotic on his part, especially as a journalist!

I thought he gave a "good" interview (not the best, threw in some mud to muck things up), but did pony up an hour worth of prime time on CNN! This is freaking awesome. Do you guys know what other candidates like Kucinich, Gravel would do for something like that? This is the kind of thing that can really propel a candidate into the spotlight.

One thing is clear, other journalists, know they are being watched. They will be a lot more careful before throwing around idiotic attacks. Hey may be thats step 1 in revolution, even a peaceful one.

Exactly! Baby steps...baby steps! Remember ~ one month before primaries last election the top candidates groomed by the media were Dean and Gephardt! It's too early. This really could be a blessin in disquise!

Revolution9
12-18-2007, 10:20 PM

Is that right.. How many?.. Were any of them looking back at you from the mirror.. jeesh. OK.. Yer on my clowns list now.

Randy

Bossobass
Since I've never been connected to the cable umbilical cord I had little idea who this Glen Beck joker is, but I have to say...

Going from "I want to french kiss you..." and segueing into, "But please tell your supporters to not kill me"...

Is a flippin' RIOT.

If I had a quarter for every time a neocon said I should be taken out to the shed and shot, I could retire, but you don't hear me whining about it or wearing a bullet proof vest, and you certainly don't see me interviewing all of the other GOP candidates who nurture these nut cases on TV showing the e-mails, PMs and posts off camera then begging them to cry for me.

The guy is a RIOT :D RP did great. I dug the show.

Bosso

ChristopherBearkat
We've seen the clip... But that was 25-30 second comment

He just gave Dr. Paul and hour of free media, which will be shown twice.

I think we're on the better side of that equation.

The best thing to do at this point IS TO GET VOTERS TO THOSE POLLS

mokkan88
You guys are overreacting. If Ron Paul supporters threatened Glen Beck's life and the life of his family, he has every right to address the issue. If someone threatened my family, I'd go f*in' Rambo on them.

What Beck did was intelligent. Not only did he give Paul an opportunity to address the issue, he also gave Paul the opportunity to scold the few lunatics who support him. The generalization that most of us are conspiracy theorists has hurt Ron Paul's image. Anyone who actually believes the government planned 9-11 is a complete moron.

wongster
12-18-2007, 10:21 PM
apparently resorting to death threats is the only way to bring paul into light of the MSM. haha.

traviskicks
12-18-2007, 10:22 PM

I don't think so, why would you assume that. Whoever threatened him is scum.

piotr1
12-18-2007, 10:22 PM
apparently resorting to death threats is the only way to bring paul into light of the MSM. haha.

hmmmmm.............:rolleyes:

Revolution9
12-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Anyone can claim to be a Ron Paul supporter, even liars!

Look at how many have waltzed their sorry asses through here and claimed to have maxed out their contributions etc.

Best
Randy

t3rmin
12-18-2007, 10:25 PM

Props to Beck.

+1

Never seen such a fair interview in all my life. The man was a saint.

Revolution9
12-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I agree. I am going to offer to protect Beck and his family :(

I have always thought you were not genuine and had a secondary agenda.. Now the fish you carry stinks even more. Mentally ill RP supporters everywhere and you both have experienced them.. Yer both liars, full of shit or you just do not have a grip on the diversity of humanity and someone who is not borglike or conforming to your vision of that which should be is labelled by yourselves. Smells like a projection gambit to me.

Randy

idrake
12-18-2007, 10:28 PM
If someone threatened my family, I'd go f*in' Rambo on them.

What Beck did was intelligent. Not only did he give Paul an opportunity to address the issue, he also gave Paul the opportunity to scold the few lunatics who support him.

Yup. Well said. I've been threatened online in a LOCAL forum because I was supporting Ron Paul. I was actually quite concerned. It's not cool. No one deserves that.

adpierce
12-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Guys... this is why he thought Ron Paul supporters might be dangerous..
Remember when he insinuated that maybe some of us were domestic terrorists?

If you had some RP supporter say that they wanted to kill you or harm your family then is this such a far leap?

I think it's time we start organizing... seriously organizing. Primarily for the purpose of publically announcing what we do and do not support (9/11 Truth Movement - Media Bias - Boycotting Advertisers - Crap like this). There are thousands of Ron Paul supporters and we need as an organization to state "We the supporters of Ron Paul Disapprove of this" or "We the supporters of Ron Paul approve of this idea/tactic/whatever" We are probably the only grassroots campaign that gets as much attention as the politician himself. Unlike a politician however we are impotent to defend ourselves or to issue statements. I think this needs to end. We need to begin organizing NOW! Especially if you like I believe that our political activism can and indeed must extend beyond this election alone. We've a changed people... we're ideologically united... and if we organize we have serious political strength... it's time we start doing just that.

silus
12-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Glen Beck gives himself way too much credit. And I dont understand what Ron Paul has to do death threats. We all know spammers are not assasins.

Revolution9
12-18-2007, 10:33 PM

Bang-o.. Gotcha muthafucka. Yer a liar and prevaricator and are pushing an agenda. Yer protecting Horowitz?? Now I know where your loyalties lie. Lew Rockwell in bed with Islamo-fascists?!?., Yer a pig. Does that offend you?

Randy

persian_x
12-18-2007, 11:01 PM
You guys hate the bias Mainstream Media and their way of controlling the masses but YOU FALL FOR THIS SILLY TRAP?!?!

PLEASE just STFU and CALM YOURSELVES DOWN.

If , IF IF IF IF, Beck was actually VIOLENTLY THREATENED and HARASSED, he wouldnt be standing so comfortably in his chair talking to Ron Paul for an hour. SWAT team for his family? Come on people, you're just as naive as the common sheeps.

WEARECHANGE.ORG have VERBALLY confronted Glenn Beck on numerous occasions (and not only him, ALL the CFR members including DAVID ROCKEFELLER and Bill Clinton). They are opening the box to all the lies such as the MYTH of: 19 islamofascists hijacked 4 airplanes from which only 2 have actually been video footaged. No clear evidence of Pentagon being hit by an airplane, Shanksville's plane bodyparts have "magically" disappeared and 2 video-footaged airplanes hit 2 skyscrapers BUT MADE 3 COLLAPSE? You REALLY have to be a FOOL to believe in such a MYTH. US Government did NOT PLAN this out (the elites controlling puppet Bush did) but THEY LET IT HAPPEN.

I am NOT armed, I do not plan to hang Glenn Beck, I do not plan to Kill anyone. BUT I BELIEVE IN THE 9/11 TRUTH. I BELIEVE IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER MASTERPLAN and I BELIEVE THAT THE ELITES DO PLAN MOST TRAGIC EVENTS TO SPARK WAR. and with this I plan to VERBALLY confront those who seek to use OUR money to KILL more of us for THEIR personal agendas.

I am a RON PAUL supporter, I am an Alex Jones supporter. But I do not plan to kill anyone. WE, the 911 truthers, are pointing out those in charge by CONFRONTING them.

So you know what, you can believe that Glenn Beck is under SERIOUS threat :rolleyes:, and you can believe that I AM a bad supporter and I should be banned. THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT, since THEY CANT Destroy us from the outside, WE'RE gonna destroy ourselves (the grassroots) from the inside. Are you fukin kidding me? We're gonna start blaming and bashing and banning and ignoring each other?? You NEED TO WAKE UP

Get a beer and watch ENDGAME or Zeitgeist, thank you.

dougkeenan
12-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Do you also want to french kiss Ron Paul?

persian_x
12-18-2007, 11:08 PM
If I was a girl I would be Ron Paul's viagra :)

wgadget
12-18-2007, 11:09 PM
I heard some guy on a talk show today who called in and was saying his beautiful city had been graffitied by Ron Paul supporters in 20 different parts of town. I'm not sure, but I think he was the mayor. He was complaining about having to send people out to get rid of the mess.

Of course, he was generally panning RP to begin with, and I doubt if this was true. Probably just an exaggeration.

scbissler
12-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Dr. Paul said he does not condone it, he didn't even know about it and its wrong for his supporters to be calling for violence or anything while using his name. He does not want that. Beck agreed with him and said he knows the vast vast majority of us are good, dedicated, amazing supporters. I think he might have actually been trying to clear this up to save us the smear of being violent. He doesn't want us or dr. paul mixed in with them and wanted to make sure everyone hears that we are seperate, they do not represent our views. Glenn showed he is a good guy tonight.

Completly agree.

libertygrl
12-19-2007, 06:52 PM
You guys hate the bias Mainstream Media and their way of controlling the masses but YOU FALL FOR THIS SILLY TRAP?!?!

PLEASE just STFU and CALM YOURSELVES DOWN.

If , IF IF IF IF, Beck was actually VIOLENTLY THREATENED and HARASSED, he wouldnt be standing so comfortably in his chair talking to Ron Paul for an hour. SWAT team for his family? Come on people, you're just as naive as the common sheeps.

WEARECHANGE.ORG have VERBALLY confronted Glenn Beck on numerous occasions (and not only him, ALL the CFR members including DAVID ROCKEFELLER and Bill Clinton). They are opening the box to all the lies such as the MYTH of: 19 islamofascists hijacked 4 airplanes from which only 2 have actually been video footaged. No clear evidence of Pentagon being hit by an airplane, Shanksville's plane bodyparts have "magically" disappeared and 2 video-footaged airplanes hit 2 skyscrapers BUT MADE 3 COLLAPSE? You REALLY have to be a FOOL to believe in such a MYTH. US Government did NOT PLAN this out (the elites controlling puppet Bush did) but THEY LET IT HAPPEN.

I am NOT armed, I do not plan to hang Glenn Beck, I do not plan to Kill anyone. BUT I BELIEVE IN THE 9/11 TRUTH. I BELIEVE IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER MASTERPLAN and I BELIEVE THAT THE ELITES DO PLAN MOST TRAGIC EVENTS TO SPARK WAR. and with this I plan to VERBALLY confront those who seek to use OUR money to KILL more of us for THEIR personal agendas.

I am a RON PAUL supporter, I am an Alex Jones supporter. But I do not plan to kill anyone. WE, the 911 truthers, are pointing out those in charge by CONFRONTING them.

So you know what, you can believe that Glenn Beck is under SERIOUS threat :rolleyes:, and you can believe that I AM a bad supporter and I should be banned. THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT, since THEY CANT Destroy us from the outside, WE'RE gonna destroy ourselves (the grassroots) from the inside. Are you fukin kidding me? We're gonna start blaming and bashing and banning and ignoring each other?? You NEED TO WAKE UP

Get a beer and watch ENDGAME or Zeitgeist, thank you.

After reviewing the Beck show again I'm wondering if this was an attempt to divide and conquer the RP grassroots movement. Considering some of the posts here, maybe that's not too far of a stretch. We need to keep this in mind and remain strong, focused and united.

As far as Beck goes, if he was in fact threatened, obviously it's wrong. But at the same time, he shouldn't be threating people either. Even if it is Michael Moore. Here's a brief excerpt from an article on The Jones Report:

May 17, 2005, Glenn Beck, on his radio show, said the following:

“Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure”.

No explanation of Beck's incredible hypocrisy is required, instead here is Ron Paul's elegant response which Beck should maybe take more careful consideration of in the future:

"All I can do is address the subject of violence, I am committed to non violence, no initiation of aggression, these are my political viewpoints, I believe in political change coming about through the mode of Gandhi and Martin Luther King, through non-violence. I happen to believe that we should practice these principles both domestically against individuals as well as other countries, this is the reason I don't want to use aggression against other countries to bring about change. I don't ever want to initiate aggression, this is what is in our constitution and so I reject anybody who would use violence."

We support this view 100% and have always urged a commitment to non violence and peaceful political activism, sadly Mr Beck, you cannot say the same.

http://www.jonesreport.com/article/12_07/191207_beck_threats.html

Also, did anyone notice the scroll under Ron Paul about 2 minutes into the interview?
This is insane! Check it out:

Glenn Beck Show Scrolls Paul Is Dead Message During Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXWW4C2kpE
http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/ron_paul_beck_show_scrolls_paul_is_dead.htm