PDA

View Full Version : Mad as hell

UnReconstructed
12-18-2007, 06:31 PM
We have a Christian talk radio show in our area. I am a frequent caller to this show... almost daily. They talk a lot about politics.

Tonight, they were talking about Huck's commercial and about Ron saying when asked what he thought that he would quote Sinclair Lewis "When fascism comes to American it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.'

They were calling Ron a sore loser and saying that there was no way that he would get the nomination.

I got so mad that I almost could not stand it. My stomach tied up in knots, my palms began to sweat and my head started hurting. I immediately called in. There were two callers ahead of me one was a Paulite like myself and the other was prospect.

They mentioned the polls that have Ron so far behind Huck. I told them that those polls were skewed in that they were not polling people at colleges, they aren't polling seniors in high school, they aren't polling people who have been so disenfranchised by the Empire that they didn't vote in the last election.

I am so pi$$ed right now that I can barely think straight. First thing I did when I got home was log on and donate more.

They let me finish out the program... normally, I am one of the last callers so I get to leave them almost every day thinking about Ron.

RPinSEAZ
12-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Breathe, relax. Don't worry about other people. The Huckster is a one trick pony. He'll fade off into oblivion soon enough.

Ron LOL
12-18-2007, 06:40 PM
It's okay, man. This is a good week so far for media coverage. As with all attacks on Ron Paul, the deliberate misinterpretations of the Lewis quote don't stand up to scrutiny.

InRonWeTrust
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Religion has no place in politics. Ask yourself how you would feel if we had "In Allah We Trust" on our currency. Religion should be a private matter, IMO.

user
12-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Don't worry and stay calm, the attacks are going to keep coming and they're going to get worse. We'll have a lot of work to do.

UnReconstructed
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
thanks fellas.

The GB interview made me feel somewhat better. I don't want to listen to that show anymore but I do talk about Ron EVERY single time I call in which is almost every day... not sure what to do there...

I need to get the host converted because he says that he is a Thompson man but every day he talks about the Huckster. I know that in his heart he is a Huckleboy... I need to convert him to Paulism. lol

Dave Pedersen
12-18-2007, 07:41 PM
pffphtt..

have faith in truth.

davidhperry
12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Breathe, relax. Don't worry about other people. The Huckster is a one trick pony. He'll fade off into oblivion soon enough.

He's already starting to fade as more people learn about his positions. I'm a Christian and I'm the first to say that he's using religion too much as a platform. He's making way too much of an issue about it. If all Huckabee has is the Christian community then he doesn't have enough to win.

XelR8r
12-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Don't pop an artery we need your vote!:D