PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck

Ron Paul for Liberty
12-18-2007, 06:18 PM
I just watched the Glenn Beck interview with Dr. Paul, what did you guys think?

merrimac
12-18-2007, 07:06 PM
I thought it was one of the most fair interviews I've ever seen Ron Paul get. Of course he did ask about the conspiratorial theories but because Ron was given plenty of time to explain himself, that doesn't bother me. This interview can only help Ron Paul.

After one of the most sleazy swipes at us (calling us terrorists), at least for me Glenn Beck has redeemed himself.

This was a great interview.

jmhend
12-18-2007, 07:20 PM
My family are not Ron Paul supporters because of the war issue. They really liked some of what he had to say in the interview, but think that he says some weird stuff, too. I just hope his positions on taxes and the economy can sway them, cause they're too brainwashed by Bush right now to believe Paul about the war.

RP2008
12-18-2007, 07:23 PM
I'll give it the thumbs up (although I only caught half of it) ...Ron Paul will always have some difficult questions comming his way all we should ask is that Ron Paul be given a chance to explain himself and from what I saw he was given that chance.

flames2dust77
12-18-2007, 07:26 PM
I personally thought it was a fair interview. I feel Glenn Beck was very respectful. I didn't like the conspiracy questions too much. I felt it was going really well until Beck started boo-hooing about death threats, something, something, swat team, something something. Good job on making RP supporters seem like they're nuts Mr. Beck! *sarcasm* It had to happen though...the interview was going too smooth. *shrugs*

PatriotG
12-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I watched the interview in its entirety
Totally Fair, and reasonable.

Glenn Beck was respectful, asked pertinent questions.
And Ron was spot on with all his answers.

It didnt bother me one bit with reference to the 911 truther's and conspiracy crap.
This hour was a huge positive for the candidate.

I just hope lots of non RP supporters were watching and are thinking now.

PatriotG

PatriotG
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
I just wanted to add what ive said before in this forum.

I get chills when I hear this man speak.
The reason is simple. He is a humble, honest man, who truly cares about this country and the people.

I dont know how, but I can feel it.

Its a miracle this man is a successful politician given the crap thats existed for the last 84 years or so in politics.

Thanks Mr. Beck and Go RP!
PatriotG

gstker
12-18-2007, 09:01 PM
fair interview, but my local cable company had extended commercials. After the commercials the show would resume halfway into Dr. Pauls answer for a question that was not heard. PS. Its cox communication.

J