PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for bumper stickers, shirts, badges, stickers etc.

DJ RP
07-07-2007, 04:29 AM
Hey guys. I know Ron Paul is an American candidate but you're going to have to forgive me. I'm from the UK and I can't get enough of him. I follow the campaign closely and I passionately want Paul to win. I'm from the UK and for the last few years our politics and foreign policy has been a reflection of whatever it is Bush is up to. I strongly feel that a Ron Paul presidency wouldn't just be great for America but it'd be great for the world. I wish we had a politician like him over here.

Anyway, being over here I've been trying to think of ways I could help out for sometime and couldn't come up with anything but I've finally figured it out.

As a graphic designer I think I'm in a good position to help produce quality looking Ron Paul merchandise. Shirts, bumper stickers, badges, stickers whatever people think would be good. I can then upload them to my cafepress store which I have an account with anyway for other business and people can purchase them if they wish! I can also upload the images to a host so people can use them to make their own shirts if they have a cheaper method.

Anyways this is something I'd like to do so what I want from you guys is brainstorming. What would YOU like on your bumper sticker. If somebody genuinely wants a specific message I can make it up. what would YOU want on a ron paul shirt? Throw out the ideas and any good ones I'll design up and put in the store etc.

Seriously. All ideas. I think this will be fun and hopefully help out in a way :)

I'll put the the designs up at this link http://www.cafepress.com/ronpaulstore pm me if you want any of the source images!

There's only a couple up right now that I made yesterday (got the ideas from another thread they are not my own) so please throw your ideas out now :D

Thanks! WOOO

disciple
07-07-2007, 05:38 AM
Wonderful, and thank you for the efforts. And you are right, the whole world needs Ron Paul as the future of humanity is in the balance. And as far as ideas, I'll try to think of something.

nayjevin
07-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Thanks, this should be in the 'campaign materials' forum.

maxmerkel
07-07-2007, 08:40 AM
hmm, the ronpaul2008.com on the back of the shirt could be larger (much) - otherwise cool design !

DJ RP
07-08-2007, 01:26 PM
hmm, the ronpaul2008.com on the back of the shirt could be larger (much) - otherwise cool design !

Pretty much agree, cafepress isn't ideal in the way they limit how large you can put the text. Obviously a web address doesn't really work so well broken into multiple lines... anybody know of any sites like cafepress where you have more flexibility?

I'm working on some of my own stuff but if anybody has any ideas I'm still looking for inspiration :)

nunaem
07-08-2007, 03:23 PM
I like this one for a bumpersticker:

Bill O'Rights for President
ronpaul2008.com

Dan Klaus
07-12-2007, 01:17 PM
If you see George Galloway (sp?) tell him thanks for setting our Senate straight..the absolute most classic moment ever in recent history...

PongGod
07-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I like this one for a bumpersticker:

Bill O'Rights for President
ronpaul2008.com

That one looks a bit too similar to Bill O'Reilly for President!

- Robert -

axiomata
07-28-2007, 07:57 PM
This would be an interesting yard sign:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6819/goorpfx2.jpg