PDA

View Full Version : Huckacopybee cheating potential RP supporters

The Dane
12-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Since when did Huckabee copy Rons issues?
- Could be after he saw that nobody cared about his original campaign platform.

I smell a hoax candidate. All but the forein policy & religion is copied directly from RP.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAction=Issues.Home

How can this man look at himself in the mirror?

speciallyblend
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
maybe we need to call him and ask him ,how he can look in the mirror?

RoamZero
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM
I was listening to Hewitt on talk radio and just a minute ago someone shilled for Huckabee by saying "it's about the message" as to why people support him. I just laughed.

jake
12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
he has no money, he will not win.

Arek
Well he's tried copying Ron's policies. But really behind the scenes Huck probably really wants not only the federal income tax but also adding the federal sales tax. I feel Huck noticed the reactions Ron got and was like maybe I should pretend I'm in line with his policies to get votes.

Oliver
I was listening to Hewitt on talk radio and just a minute ago someone shilled for Huckabee by saying "it was about the message" as to why people support him. I just laughed.

WTF is his message? :confused:

RoamZero
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM

The guy basically said the message was his advocacy for a fair tax and his pro life positions.

The Dane
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM

From his issues page:

Am I running for president to shut down the federal government? Not exactly. But I am running to completely eliminate all federal income and payroll taxes.

thats just a small sample.

RoamZero:
Fairtax is the past for huckabee, now he hijacked Ron Pauls zerotax to get his campaign going. Too bad he dosent have the balls for cutting spending.