PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Cheney, Help Ron Paul!

kronino
12-18-2007, 05:39 PM
The MSM has been ignoring, since April '07, a bill of impeachment brought to the floor of the House of Representatives by Dennis Kucinich. (H.Res.333 and it's reintroduced version H.Res799 on November 6th '07)

Bill Link:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:HE00799:

I believe that with our sanguine desire for the success of Ron Paul, we can also show our worth by supporting the proceedings for impeachment that are being stalled by the very special interests of the presidential administration that we have learned so strongly to distrust. This Bush administration and its custodian elite are now beginning to cower to the unanticipated power of conscious, courageous, incorruptible supporters of individual liberty and the just interpretation of the American Constitution.

Ron Paul supporters, supporters of freedom, spread this message, for it might be the strongest we can send to those who acquire power so they may be weary of abusing it. I encourage everyone to spread the word for the impeachment of Dick Cheney and, especially important, signing your name to the congressional petition brought forth by members of the House Judiciary who want to proceed with hearings.

Sign your name:

http://wexlerwantshearings.com/

News article

http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/?q=node/84

Together we are invincible

EvilEngineer
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Dr. Paul has already stated his answer on this issue and does not support legislation to impeach Cheney.

kronino
12-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Weather or not he supports it, I believe it's in our best interest to consider it. When such a commotion is made in regards to Cheney's blatant corruption it's certain that his campaign will resonate with his uncorrupted political views

RPinSEAZ
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Quit trying to use Ron Paul supporters to advance your special interests Mr 3 posts.

theseus51
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
This is so far away from "grassroots activity" I don't even know where to begin. Maybe cause you're a new member, but I think you should post this in the "general poltics & other"

kronino
12-18-2007, 05:50 PM
I have no special interests other than common sense. Don't you agree that if government steps out of line it should be kept in check? Why would anyone not want to impeach someone who has lied and caused tremendous cataclysms in our world?

stefans
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm quite sure ron paul would vote for hearings/investigations. he just didn't vote for impeachment without them.

RPinSEAZ
12-18-2007, 05:54 PM
I have no special interests other than common sense. Don't you agree that if government steps out of line it should be kept in check? Why would anyone not want to impeach someone who has lied and caused tremendous cataclysms in our world?

It's called due process. Look it up.

kronino
12-18-2007, 06:19 PM
It's called due process. Look it up.

Wise guy, impeachment would not be unadmissible unless they tried Cheney first trough the senate. I don't believe they should kick him out without trial, it doesn't seem even possible. Maybe he did nothing, but what's important is that they at least try him, that's what I care about! Remeber hearing in the news they had tried to bring Rumsfeld to trial in France. He fled in fear! If these people have done nothing wrong then why not at least agree to a speedy trial to absolve them of their counts?

I want the truth and I want accountability. So do others.