PDA

View Full Version : just got 300 slim-jims what to do withem?

trey4sports
12-18-2007, 05:34 PM
does anybody have a creative way to spread my slim jims? i have about 300 and i think going door to door is just freakin boring, however i will do it but im looking for some slightly more creative ways that would be more productive, any ideas guys?

ctb619
12-18-2007, 05:36 PM
find a place with a lot of foot traffic

paulpwns
12-18-2007, 05:37 PM
what type of slim jim do you have?

this is the essential question. let me know

Matthew Zak
12-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I was thinking about taping something to mine... as incentive for them to take one. Some kind of mini promo package. No idea what to do though...

Paulite
12-18-2007, 05:38 PM
leave them around stood up where peopel can see them

trey4sports
12-18-2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Detail?no=7

"hope for america"

hawkeyenick
12-18-2007, 05:39 PM
the official campaign has given me so many I don't know what to do with them all...

firebirdnation
12-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Leave a few wherever you go, that is what I have been doing.

Jobarra
12-18-2007, 05:45 PM
If you have time, go door to door. It does make a difference. Just watch the canvassing video at http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/. That guy makes it sound like you don't really have to know the issues, but if you want to know what Dr. Paul says about the major issues, just print out all the issues from the campaign site, staple them together, and take them with you.

I wish I had them last night when I was talking to some friends of mine. I finally decided to go to the internet and make sure I had what he stood for right. Ended up getting them a little interested in the issues page and then one of them who is a teacher saw his stance on No Child Left Behind and she was definitely for him on at least that issue.

all J's in IL for RP
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Might also help to know your general region; i.e. city, suburb or rural, campus, etc. and specific state. For an early voting state, see above post.

paulpwns
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
My guide to Slim JIms

Type A Regan Slim Jim- Give these to Reagan conservatives and Bush Neo-cons Use them in Car Parking Lots in the window under the rubber, so it dosen't hurt the car. Target conservatives or people with money. You can tell if they have money by their car usually.( profiling aside)

Type B West Coast Revolution Slim Jim- Liberals! This card dosen't include his abortion stance , so it is great for students and other anti-war anti-drug war types.

Immigration slim jim- pass those out at gun shows with the GUN slim jim. Gun shows are a great place to promote the Dr.

Student slim jim- Use these in colleges obviously, we passed out like 2,000 of these at a Georgia university. We had great success there!

Health care and Abortion Rights Slim Jims= Churches! Pass them out at church, leave them in the pews, and stand outside church functions politely passing out slim jims.

any questions?

hellah10
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
i went to every single gastation in the city and placed a slim jim at the pump - and one in the bathroom (if they had one)

went to all the public librarys and tacked one up and put some in the bathrooms

Chaos Unlimited
12-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Tape a chocolate liberty dollar (http://www.ronpaulchocolate.com) to em. Then hand them out at a mall or somewhere else with foot traffic. That way you can say, "would you like a chocolate?"

John of Des Moines
12-18-2007, 06:25 PM
the official campaign has given me so many I don't know what to do with them all...

QFT

malibu
12-18-2007, 06:29 PM
coffee shops, it's were we drop off bumper stickers as well -

but just don't put TOO many out at a time, lest someone with alterior motives pockets them all to throw away.

raystone
12-19-2007, 08:11 PM
this stuff works !

http://www.ronpaulreveres.com/canvassing

MalcolmGandi
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
put them at gas stations, in car windows at the mall, in old folks homes, nursing homes, college dorms, tack them up on buletin boards, put them in shopping carts, pawn shops... that's all I can think of.

Austin
12-19-2007, 08:19 PM
What kind do you have?