PDA

View Full Version : article on us!

Bradley in DC
07-07-2007, 03:26 AM
http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/

July 7, 2007
I was checking out the traffic to this website in depth and noticed that Ron Paul supporters dominated in every way. Comments posted on this site are mostly by Ron Paul supporters. The straw polls on my site show 70-80% support of Ron Paul. The highest search keyword people use to enter my site is Ron Paul on Google, AOL, Yahoo, Digg, and Technorati. The Ron Paul pages have the most traffic on my site, the competition is not even close.

It is no wonder the media wants kind of has to exclude Ron Paul from online polls, etc.. because his supporters skew the results. But the problem with that thinking is that his online support is very real. I know for a fact that it is real because I get a lot of traffic on this site. Just look at the number of monthly visitors that come to this site. And for our straw polls to still show 70% Ron Paul supporters, there is something very interesting about that. Part of it is that there is a lot of Ron Paul supporters online but the other part is that the Giuliani, Romney, Thompson, McCain, Huckabee supporters really need to get motivated.

Ron Paul is dominating every other candidate in online polls. If they truly make up just 2% of the Republican support that he is getting but consistently gets 70% in our straw polls, that would suggest that his supporters are 35 times more passionate than the supporters of Giuliani, McCain, Romney, and Thompson combined. Instead of trying to restrict the speech of Ron Paul supporters like other blogs and websites we encourage them. But we also say shame on you to the supporters of the other campaigns. Speak up, make a post, write a blog, send some emails, make some youtube videos, get on myspace, donate a buck. You guys are looking really pathetic compared to Ron Paul's supporters, not only on our website but every other website on the Internet.

As a result of all this, Ron Paul is now back into our list of top candidates in the right menu. . .

foofighter20x
07-07-2007, 03:30 AM
We rule. :cool:

billv
07-07-2007, 03:38 AM
It's hard to get motivated for the other candidates =).

rockfree33
07-07-2007, 03:46 AM
I believe that people are more passionate for Ron Paul because he breaks away from the mold. People are starting to realize the typical Republican vs. Democrat rivalry is a joke.

Wyurm
07-07-2007, 04:32 AM
We actually know what Ron stands for. Can't say that about most of the others.

damijin
07-07-2007, 04:47 AM
I like some of the other guys, but yeah... I just can't get passionate about them.

Liberty is the single greatest motivator in my life today.

disciple
07-07-2007, 05:57 AM
This is a very positive article, let's give it more exposure.

sunny
07-07-2007, 06:26 AM
This is a very positive article, let's give it more exposure.

i'm forwarding this one to HQ!

President Paul sounds good to me!!!

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Too, too funny. Because if you scroll down to July 5, they say they're removing Ron Paul from their list of candidates, but keeping Huckabee.

Now that Stephanopolous has outed Ron Paul as a legitimate candidate, everyone's jumping on board the train. Get your rEVOLution tshirt before they sell out! And know that you were Ron Paul before Ron Paul was cool.

UtahApocalypse
07-07-2007, 09:09 AM
That's awesome!

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-07-2007, 11:58 AM
I like usaelectionpolls.com

They have always given Ron Paul a fair shake, and covered his candidacy quite a lot.

angrydragon
07-07-2007, 12:54 PM
He loves the Ron Paul traffic.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
07-07-2007, 01:02 PM
He loves the Ron Paul traffic.

As long as usaelectionpolls.com covers Ron Paul accurately and fairly, I will give them all the traffic they want.

I like their website, and they have ALWAYS given Ron Paul and his supporters the respect they deserve.

They are one of the very, very few credible websites doing that.

I encourage all to frequent their website: http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/

cowbot
07-08-2007, 02:11 PM
WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD FOR AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE

We need 1,000-10,000 RP supporters with cheap/free long distance to help place calls to Iowa republicans right away!

The Iowa Straw Polls are Aug 11, and only 6% of Iowans surveyed have heard of Dr. Paul!

We *have* to get the word out to those who aren't on-line!

Please See this link and email them for your calling kit.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=57300

Horatio_Bunce
08-20-2007, 12:23 AM
Supporters of the other candidates are passive because they assume their candidate will automaticly win.

Many people tend to vote for the most popular candidate within the media because they like to "go with a winner," regardless of message.

You could blast "Darth Vader for President" on Fox all day long and everyone would think they should vote for Darth Vader because Sean Hannity says he can win.