PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL - COVER of NEWSWEEK Magazine!!!

dt_
12-18-2007, 05:00 PM
It's time for us to contact Newsweek in droves and get RP on the front cover of an upcoming Newsweek magazine.

The past couple of months have featured several presidential candidates on the front cover of the magazine, including Giuliani, Romney, Huckabee, and now Edwards. So why not Ron Paul? Time is running short and we NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT RON PAUL.

Contact Newsweek today and let them know how you feel!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/38406

Letters@newsweek.com

If we get Ron Paul on the cover of Newsweek we can gain tons of exposure. Let's do this!!

constitutional
12-18-2007, 05:01 PM
You got me excited for a second. I thought RP WAS on the cover. How about modifying the title? I will contact newsweek. :)

Spike Kojima
12-18-2007, 05:01 PM
RON PAUL - COVER of NEWSWEEK Magazine!!!

Jeez at least put a question mark there.

Energy
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Damn! Change the freakin' title!

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Change the title into a question for Pete's sake! I about had a heartattack...

And yes, we should definitely try to get him on the cover.

davidhperry
12-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Trust me, if he impresses with a good showing in NH and/or Iowa, he'll be on the cover of Newsweek and a lot of other publications.

Rob
12-18-2007, 05:05 PM
----breathe---

Ok yeah, don't get my hopes up. I've actually been dreaming about this and what the cover would look like for awhile now.

Lucid American
12-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Why not TIME? Or both?

12-18-2007, 05:06 PM
Here's my letter:

"To whom it may concern at Newsweek,

I have enjoyed reading your cover stories on presidential candidates like Giuliani, Romney, Huckabee, and Edwards, but the candidate I really want to know more about is Ron Paul. When will he be getting a cover story? I would look forward to buying several copies of such an issue for myself and all my friends and family!"

12-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Why not TIME? Or both?

Want to bet Ron Paul will be 2008's (probably not 2007's) TIME Person of the Year? :D

Richandler
12-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Here is the thing. The week that Newsweek gave him and interview. The left him out of about 4 Articles on Republicans in that next weeks edition. Not mentioned once. They don't care about him. And they only care about their polls. Also, what Paul said on Morning Joe, "I don't even pay attention to them, I ignore them" to paraphrase.

anotherone
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
This is retarded.

Somebody please put a question mark on the Subject.

What a troll.