PDA

View Full Version : So, I've been asked to be a House Captain for OLFD

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-18-2007, 04:54 PM
http://freedomfighters.chipin.com/house-captain-for-olfod

And I'm more than happy to accept the request.
But I can't do it on my own!
Me personally, I can survive on very little. But in order
to keep 7-10 hungry canvassers happy and energized,
that's going to take much more than I have.

In addition to the daytime campaign canvassing that is
top reason to get people to N.H., we've also mapped
hundreds of local businesses by demograpphic, went B2B
along all the 'main' streets...

Then there's the evening 'Ron'd Table Discussions' where
the victory of Dr. Paul is visualized and strategized.

We are dedicated to Dr. Paul WINNING and we really can
use your help!

http://freedomfighters.chipin.com/house-captain-for-olfod

Thanks for all that you do,

Hunter

p.s. If you are as broke as I am, save your money and
continue to do what you do for Dr. Paul.

OferNave
12-18-2007, 05:06 PM
I started you off... let's see who takes it from there. :)

michinNH
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM
This looks like it needs a bump!

kylejack
12-18-2007, 05:26 PM
OLFOD is not providing you with funding?

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-18-2007, 05:27 PM
I failed to mention GAS!!!!!!!!!!

Gas has to be the second biggest expenditure next to food.
And the canvassing that we are doing now requires quite a
bit of driving.

Thanks,

Hunter

p.s. Thank you Brother Ofer you're a true patriot!

Roxi
12-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Operation Live Free or Die pays for the Rent on each of the 20 houses rented, that adds up to a lot of money, plus things like materials we need etc... the PAC can not however (due to FEC restrictions, pay the deposits or grocery or gas bills for the individuals, so the house captains are responsible for paying the deposit signing the lease, making sure the house is stocked with all the items it needs to maintain it (food, toilet paper, light bulbs, etc... I have been a house captain for several weeks now, I pay 40 dollars a day in gas canvassing, picking up volunteers at the airport, and going to events, SO volunteers are asked to chip in what they can to the house captain to help pay for bills and gas and things, and we ask for outside donations, for example, mine and my boyfriends chip in has raised 1900 dollars to help fund our trip, we have lived as thriftily as a human possibly can, and went without many things we needed to be here doing this, and you can call me to verify by going to the operation live free or die website and calling the phone number on the website, most likely i will answer the phone, you can email me at the operation live free or die website and I will respond, you can verify with vijay that I am doing a great deal of the organization and administrative work with OLFD... most of the people who have come here have either said, I am having the best experience of my life, I dont want to leave, or I want to move here.... I personally have said all three of those. user RonPaulRebel is about to become a house captain... we still desperately need house captains, if anyone thinks they could come here and help out please email me ASAP

Roxi

OferNave
12-18-2007, 09:18 PM
bump for funding

BTW-I recommend starting a new thread with a title that focuses more on the fundraising aspect, they way the High Times and Fur/Fish/Game ad fundraisers did. Include the goal, the deadline, and the % raised so far.

Geronimo
12-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Bump

Roxi
12-18-2007, 11:00 PM

OferNave
12-19-2007, 10:42 AM
bump

rrcamp
12-19-2007, 11:38 AM
bump

reduen
12-19-2007, 11:50 AM
How many people have volunteered to this point? How many people are there?

I see that 405 people have registered at the site so far but I just wondered if everyone that is there was registered and stuff..

OferNave
12-19-2007, 12:38 PM
How many people have volunteered to this point? How many people are there?

I see that 405 people have registered at the site so far but I just wondered if everyone that is there was registered and stuff..

Not sure, but I do know that they only rent houses as needed, and they've rented 20 so far, and the houses tend to be densely populated. Also, the OLFOD members rock so hard it defies belief.

OferNave
12-19-2007, 10:27 PM
bump

michinNH
12-20-2007, 09:40 AM