PDA

View Full Version : Huck's "Paul is dead" Comment

walt
12-18-2007, 04:49 PM
someone has suggested to me that this was directed at RP.

was this directed at Ron Paul in your opinion?

Voluntaryist
12-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Paul McCartney

brianbb98
12-18-2007, 04:51 PM
so can someone explain the meaning of why he said what he said? *is lost*

Ron Paul Fan
12-18-2007, 04:53 PM
It is most definitely was implied. He has already stated that he wanted the top fundraisers to commit suicide by slitting their wrists in a warm tub of water, so I don't see how you can say that Huckabee doesn't want Ron Paul dead. Huckbaee is a sick and twisted monster who is disguising himself as a good hearted Christian. His son tortures animals, so I think Huckabee should drop out of the race and get serious psychological help for himself and his son.

Nihilist23
Paul McCartney

It is already established that it was about Paul McCartney. That is not the point. He was responding to Ron Paul's comment, so the fact he chose a reference of someone named Paul is rather revealing.

dspectre
Sure it was. Welcome to propaganda 101.

Mr. White
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM
It is most definitely was implied. He has already stated that he wanted the top fundraisers to commit suicide by slitting their wrists in a warm tub of water, so I don't see how you can say that Huckabee doesn't want Ron Paul dead. Huckbaee is a sick and twisted monster who is disguising himself as a good hearted Christian. His son tortures animals, so I think Huckabee should drop out of the race and get serious psychological help for himself and his son.

I watched that video you posted for me earlier RPF. You need to go outside man, I appreciate your good intentions, but the zealousness with which you interpret simple sentences in slanted ways is disturbing.

Ron Paul Fan
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
I think defending Mike Huckabee's sick and twisted family, words, and political background is disturbing. This is a man who lets rapists and murderers go free. This is a man who destroyed evidence to cover his tracks. This is a man who raised taxes on everything from gas to nursing home beds. This is a man who wanted his opponents that were raising more money than he was to commit suicide. This is a man who lied that he had a theology degree. Defending this man is what I would consider disturbing and I think anyone doing so needs to go outside and see the beauty of this world.

Mr. White
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Your attempt at a stump speech aside, I referred solely to your video. The statement was used to give imagery to his opinion of some of his oppnents' use of contributions. It's unfortunate that you strive to make a mountain from a mole hill. I simply responded here because based on the tenacity with which you cling to each thread I knew you'd see it. Not attacking you bud, but chill out.

Marceline88
12-18-2007, 06:05 PM
(Huckabee) has already stated that he wanted the top fundraisers to commit suicide by slitting their wrists in a warm tub of water,

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Did he really say this, when, where? Source please.

If he did that's outrageous.

Mr. White
12-18-2007, 06:13 PM
He said (and I paraphrase b/c im not digging up the video) "I'm happy where I'm at financially, you know some of those guys have millions and aren't going anywhere in the polls. If I had millions and was making no progress I'd be in a tub of warm water taking a razor blade to my wrist."

A graphic statement, but not what RPF is skewing it to be.

user
12-18-2007, 06:18 PM
I hadn't heard about this, could someone explain or link?

bobmurph
12-18-2007, 06:20 PM
subliminal message...just like his cross in the background.

user
12-18-2007, 06:30 PM
This explains it: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071218/D8TK50I00.html

Ron Paul Fan
12-18-2007, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2Sb7dFsvM