PDA

View Full Version : Pajamas media lies *in favor of* Dr. Paul?

Bradley in DC
07-07-2007, 01:08 AM
http://pajamasmedia.com/2007/07/ron_paul_outraises_john_mccain.php

"Ron Paul Outraises John McCain"

Terribliz
07-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Very interesting considering they were censoring his poll results earlier...

Oddball
07-07-2007, 01:21 AM
M'Kay.

Are the same people who rightfully ripped their asses going to show a little magnanimity, albeit grudging, and give a little credit where it's due??

purepaloma
07-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Or maybe the truth and power of Paul's message has them feeling different about the treatment the displayed earlier ?

Bradley in DC
07-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Dr Paul crushed on their poll last week (http://pajamasmedia.com/strawpoll2008/results.php?precinctid=d7b93ad39dd2b3ab00924ee074a abdd3a) with 56% of the vote!

In the twenty-third week, Ron Paul expanded his lead among the Republicans, and Richardson continued in first place for the Democrats.
Pajamas Media found more evidence of spam voting by supporters of several candidates. Those votes have been discounted.

He's leading, by a narrower margin, in their current poll.

Oddball
07-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Or maybe the truth and power of Paul's message has them feeling different about the treatment the displayed earlier ?
So f***ing what??

Ingratitude is seriously ghey.

nayjevin
07-07-2007, 08:28 AM
they just realize the power of the campaign, and want the traffic.

all people have selfish motivations. mine is ron paul as president.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Then they go on to say,
But Patrick Ruffini and Roger Simon argue that money is no longer the barometer of political success that it used to be.

Winning their poll every week wasn't an indication of true popularity. Now having more money isn't a "barometer of success." How convenient!

Bradley in DC
07-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Then they go on to say,

Winning their poll every week wasn't an indication of true popularity. Now having more money isn't a "barometer of success." How convenient!

Yeah, I can't wait to read their explanation for Dr. Paul's swearing in not being and indication of true popularity!

LibertyCzar
07-07-2007, 10:57 AM
The last stage is "And then you win." Pajamas media is only the beginning. Of course it does help that Ron Paul actually has more money now than John McCain.

rp4prez
07-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Then they go on to say,

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed this. ;)

spacebetween
07-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Then they go on to say,

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

Funny how all the "top-tier" candidates coincidentally have the most money, too.

PJM is full of idiots.

Oddball
07-07-2007, 11:29 AM
they just realize the power of the campaign, and want the traffic.

all people have selfish motivations. mine is ron paul as president.
My motivation is selfish too: Think classy and you'll be classy.

jorlowitz
07-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Much as you're clearly bothered, and also aware of what might be insensitive or "politically correct", maybe finding a new word other than "ghey" would be a good idea.

-JO

Oddball
07-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Bite me.

If you want to be part of a shit storm when Dr. Paul gets slighted or outright slammed, you should put at least at much energy into showing some class and gratitude when the offenders come around and give you an even break.

Zydeco
07-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Then they go on to say,

Funny post, Scribbler! :D

Wyurm
07-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Bite me.

If you want to be part of a shit storm when Dr. Paul gets slighted or outright slammed, you should put at least at much energy into showing some class and gratitude when the offenders come around and give you an even break.

Calm down please. There is no need for you to be snapping at fellow RP supporters. We do have a PM system on this forum right?

Edit: On Topic, I wonder if the Pajamas guys just like having fun with us.

Oddball
07-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I am calm.

You have the choice whether or not to show some class and accept apologies and "I stand correcteds", or act like a miscreant ingrate.

Which attitude do you think will win more people over to our side??

Roxi
07-08-2007, 12:45 AM
did you notice RP has more votes than all other republican candidates plus richardson and Kucinich COMBINED