PDA

View Full Version : Hucks Amry is mad at us.

RonPaulFTFW
12-18-2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.hucksarmy.com/ron_paul.php?

"Mike Huckabee also has a strong grassroots campaign. Nevertheless we have always endeavored to communicate respect and good-will for our opponents and their supporters -- just as Mike Huckabee has done throughout the campaign. I have personally written letters congratulating you on your successes.

In essence we have two strong grassroots movements, one characterized by anger and cynicism, and the other by compassion and hope. You've got us beat in money and organization, but the difference in the ballot box may boil down to character, and the way it is presented.

This Is America,"

Brett Harris
Founder, HucksArmy.com

Apparently they are blaming their poor fund raising on us.
What is America?
Mike Huckabee's America is gone I'm afraid.

Kotin
12-18-2007, 03:30 PM
i thought fascism was lucrative...

guess not.

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Who cares. They sound like sore losers.

daikonv
why, because we set high benchmarks? the grassroots organization is only as strong as the people willing to put in the effort and time. our organization is stronger because dr. paul's message motivates us more than huck's apparently.

RonPaulFTFW
I haven't seen anything on this forum about sending fake emails to mess up their fundraising, or lack thereof.

Anybody else hear anything about this OTHER than on this hucker smear job?

Hope
12-18-2007, 03:33 PM
What the hell? Typical of a Huckabee supporter to say, "I think it's important to show you guys the respect you deserve," in one sentence and follow it up by saying that we're angry and cynical and our candidate doesn't have character.

I think the post should be removed. This has nothing to do with what we're about.

Bradley in DC
12-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Brett, for one (I'm not familiar with anyone else there), has shown great class and respect towards us here. Responding in kind would be what Ron Paul would do.

Ethek
12-18-2007, 03:34 PM
I know he wrote letters with a outreaching tone. His motive was to swoon RP voters. Just my observation.

I will say. I am a Christian and I find Huckabee to be in my view... a hypocrite. His ethics and past leave much to be desired for wearing religion on his sleeve like he does. He does have facist views which Goes agaisnt my skin a great deal. The bible talks about the church as a place for people to grow together. Not to get preached at and told what to do and how to do it. Huck is a Preacher. The bible even warns people about the institution of the church.

I'll never vote for Huck.

Joey Wahoo
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
I fear that our Republic might not survive another four years of their version of "compassion and hope"

RonPaulFTFW
12-18-2007, 03:36 PM
I don't trust him...

As nice as he may seem to be by giving us props.......why would say those sorts of things without first giving up proof that some RP supporters ... did whatever they said they did?

BIG_J
And in Breaking NEWS...? Ha!

RonPaulFTFW
I know he wrote letters with a outreaching tone. His motive was to swoon RP voters. Just my observation.

I will say. I am a Christian and I find Huckabee to be in my view... a hypocrite. His ethics and past leave much to be desired for wearing religion on his sleeve like he does. He does have facist views which Goes agaisnt my skin a great deal. The bible talks about the church as a place for people to grow together. Not to get preached at and told what to do and how to do it. Huck is a Preacher. The bible even warns people about the institution of the church.

I'll never vote for Huck.

Thank you. You give me hope for Christians.

Chemicalman
12-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Dr. Paul apprared on Jan Mickelson's show today. Obviously this came up. Ron said that the first thing that came to mind was the quote from Sinclair Lewis. He did not mean it as a personal attack to Huckabee, and that he didn't even use Huckabee's name in the response.

Ron said he was taken off guard by the question and responded off the cuff.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
12-18-2007, 03:39 PM
My opinion on the matter is; Who Cares?

I'm not worried about Huck. I'm too busy promoting Ron Paul.

Andrew-Austin
12-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Oh wow, nice attitude guys. More dualism for America eh?

Don't know why he felt the need the write this, guess he has been reading all of the ultra-negative Huckabee threads we have here. If your like me and feel there isn't much chance for Huckabee and a great chance for Paul, then act like an "honorable winner" and just let it be as is. There is no need to have an attitude.

Then, on December 17th, 2007 we (Mike Huckabee supporters) launched our own grassroots fundraising drive. Within hours we were receiving wave after wave of false pledges from obviously fake email addresses referencing perverse sex acts, insulting Mike Huckabee, and (you guessed it) telling us to vote for Ron Paul.

If true, then this is completely disgusting. My guess is it was the more younger Ron Paul supporters out there.

Ron Paul does not need to do cheap stunts, and neither do any of us.

kylejack
12-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Please note: He posts here unmolested but bans any Ron Paul supporters who post there (even those who were polite and respectful, like me), and went to the extent of requiring approval for all new registrations. His comments are much sound and fury, signifying nothing.

JAlli41
12-18-2007, 03:43 PM
first of all, who cares, If i had to guess if RP does not get the nomination probably no one who supports him would ever support Huckabee, I know I would never give him a vote, second this statement is embassing

If Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination there will be no one more to blame than many of his own supporters who give the very idea of freedom a bad name because of the way they abuse it.
protecting liberty means protecting all of it, even the stuff you don't like and don't agree with, its not happy fun freedom that needs protection, its the awful disgusting freedom that doesn't hurt anyone that needs protection, obviously i don't mean violence, but people do not understand what fighting for freedom means, it means fighting for things you don't necessarily agree with so that you can be free to do your things later.

JenaS62
12-18-2007, 03:44 PM
I was afraid that this would happen but all any Ron Paul supporter needs to remember is that is could have or could still happen to us. Let's win fair and square. It's the only way.

Ilhaguru
12-18-2007, 03:44 PM
We are it, and they are annoyed. Not un-expected.

quantized
12-18-2007, 03:45 PM
The Hucknation hate us, the Paulnation, not because we are powerful and rich and free. But because we been over there, occupying their online Hucknation, bombing them with false pledges, bad-mouthing their leader, and taking part in foiling their political efforts. Our e-foriegn policy has what the PIA (Paul Intelligence Agency) commission report calls blowback. If we ignore them, we ignore at our own risk.

Ethek
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
The Hucknation hate us, the Paulnation, not because we are powerful and rich and free. But because we been over there, occupying their online Hucknation, bombing them with false pledges, bad-mouthing their leader, and taking part in foiling their political efforts. Our e-foriegn policy has what the PIA (Paul Intelligence Agency) commission report calls blowback. If we ignore them, we ignore at our own risk.

I'll give you that this is insightful.

Buzz
12-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Brett: Post concrete proof of what's being done and how you're certain that the wrongdoers are Paul supporters before you lay the blame on us. I've had enough of this kind of slander. Who's the one using "Nazi tactics" here? Do you know how easy it would have been for enemies of the Paul campaign to have sent false pledges with a mixture of obscene and pro-Paul fake email addresses just to make us look bad? "Evidence" doesn't cut it.

Judging by your attack, if there's any distinction between our two grassroots movements, it's not that one characterized by anger and cynicism, and the other by compassion and hope; it's that one characterized by getting things done, and the other by complaints, excuses and blame-games.

Forgive my tone.

ConstitutionGal
12-18-2007, 03:49 PM

+1 - What you said.

sirachman
12-18-2007, 03:50 PM
If they hadn't banned me from their forums 20 times for no reason whatsoever maybe I would have made a post.

wolv275
12-18-2007, 03:50 PM
this smells like false flag to me, i'm sure some of RP supporters could do what the huckarmy claim, but it just seems like allot of trouble to go through just for a ruse...imo.

painter4Ron Paul
12-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I do not believe any such emails were sent to Huckabees Army by Paul suporters. They probably had to make up a story to the Huckster as to why no one is sending him gas money.

Buzz
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
this smells like false flag to me, i'm sure some of RP supporters could do what the huckarmy claim, but it just seems like allot of trouble to go through just for a ruse...imo.

Exactly. We stand nothing to gain from petty attacks, but our opponents can turn them around and use them as ammo against us. Hmmm... :rolleyes:

Second_Tier_My_Ass
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
While it is truly unfortunate that some of our more immature and younger Ron Paul supporters may have signed up to their fund raiser with false emails, THIS DOES NOT keep any Huckabee supporter from donating. Yes it will skew their numbers to make it look like they were supposed to raise more than they did, and I understand why this would make them mad. But the point is that they consistently raise way less than what we raise. I think most people here know that the reason behind this is because of the strength of Ron Paul's message. Huckabee supporters need to realize this as well. Pointing fingers at a few people online will not solve their problem. If Huckabee had a better message and was capable of raising millions of dollars in one day like we do, and we still had people signing up to their fund raisers and skewed their results to make it seem like they would raise an extra couple hundred thousand dollars (a VERY liberal estimate, by the way), I don't think they would be complaining at all. All they are doing is misdirecting attention away from their real problems. Let them do so at their own peril. I'm sure there are members from other campaign sites who sign up to all of our money bombs, but we don't complain because we still raise the money, and this all boils down to the strength of Ron Paul's message.

partypooper
12-18-2007, 03:53 PM

"Mike Huckabee also has a strong grassroots campaign. Nevertheless we have always endeavored to communicate respect and good-will for our opponents...

'we'? a few nice letters stating the obvious written by one person do not generalize to the whole "army".

RonPaulFTFW
12-18-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't think we have to worry about blowback when most of what they are blowing is hotair and false claims.

Maybe if we were messing with them.......but I know I'm not and I doubt any serious RP supporter is.

This is the internets though. Shit happens.

rfbz
12-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Nevertheless we have always endeavored to communicate respect and good-will for our opponents and their supporters

Not true. I posted one comment there that was very respectful. I happened to mention that I was leaning towards Ron Paul and my IP address was banned.

nimo
12-18-2007, 03:59 PM
That message was B.S.! You don't see us putting up a single page to rip on Huck because we got bogus donations for the Blimp! This was just unproffesional and ludacris!

InspiredByTheDr
12-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Fascism is popular!

integrity
12-18-2007, 04:02 PM
they have a REALLY BAD CANDIDATE and I SURE AS HELL don't want Huckabee as my President!

angelatc
12-18-2007, 04:03 PM

That's what I thought too. I'm classy enough not to wander over to the Huck forums, that's for sure.

Is he the same guy who wrote the rant blaming Ron Paul supporters the last time the money bomb failed?

To be honest though, what disturbs me the most is seeing a Reagan quote about freedom at the top of a page supporting a guy who would ban cigarettes and put the whole country on a diet.

I would love to know what their definition of freedom is.

Second_Tier_My_Ass
12-18-2007, 04:03 PM
I'd be pissed too if Huckabee was the guy I supported.

JenHarris
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
While I don't agree with people doing this, I also don't agree that it's ok for Huckabee supporters and the campaign to keep STEALING ideas from us. I also don't appreciate how they won't let us post replies to them but keep posting messages to us.

I also find it hilarious that they say that we are using Nazi tactics. They should go read some of the Hitler speeches and get back to me about who is like the Nazis.

RonPaulFTFW
12-18-2007, 04:10 PM
We need to get use to this though. We're going to take a lot of slings and arrows because our main is a front runner now :D

Andrew-Austin
12-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Paul supporters should be willing to put aside their differences with Huckabee supporters in order to peacefully coexist with honor. Once again though people on the internet prove to be stubborn.
I find Brett's claim to be certainly possible. Paul supporters certainly are passionate in their dislike for Huckabee, and a few younger guys might have been messing around. Shit happens. Regardless of whether Huckabee supporters have "done wrong" in the past, there is no need for you guys to be so provocative and rude.

Having said that, Bretts message seemed kind of provactive as well, kind of like he was looking for an excuse to 1up Paul supporters.

they have a REALLY BAD CANDIDATE and I SURE AS HELL don't want Huckabee as my President!

How is that relevant Mr. "integrity"?

klamath
12-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Unfortunately some of our people were in on this false donation thing.

See thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=59243

amistybleu
12-18-2007, 04:19 PM

LMFAO :):)

RonPaulFTFW
12-18-2007, 04:24 PM
thats not fake.
that's just two cents.

there isn't a law against donating 2 cents.

VicVixvi
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
There is ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE:

We are led by a conservative who has a long history of voting conservative. They are led by a Statist who has a long history of changing positions to whatever will get him elected.

JoeSixPack
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Perhaps the whole "open letter" is an attempt to get Ron Paul's name on their site to capture some of Ron's search traffic. (and make an unsubstantiated slam at Ron Paul supporters in the process). I bet that page gets more traffic than anything else on their site simply because it has Ron's name on it.

klamath
12-18-2007, 04:30 PM
thats not fake.
that's just two cents.

there isn't a law against donating 2 cents.

It is worse. Every credit card transaction costs $.30 to $.75 to process. This is a low. It might very well be against the law if the intent is to make people lose money.

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 04:32 PM
I hope it DOES come down to character at the ballot box...because Ron Paul has more character than the others combined.

CurtisLow
12-18-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't trust him...

As nice as he may seem to be by giving us props.......why would say those sorts of things without first giving up proof that some RP supporters ... did whatever they said they did?

Brett Harris comes on this forum all the time. He even puts up links to his web site cross linking to his site.

Scotto
12-18-2007, 04:39 PM
The difference between our candidate and Huck is that our candidate relies on the constitution, "the Steak", as the primary document for governance in this country. Huck relies on his interpretation of the Bible as a means for governance, along with a heathy self-serving dose of graft, as a preacher's gratuity.

Huck is all "sizzle". He works very hard at being funny and folksy. How long do you think this act will work. He only has to fool them til Super Tuesday.

But the guy has no money, because people hear his cleverness wrapped in biblical prose, and think "that was funny" but most are not motivated to donate their treasure because, well, it's just entertainment and not really the truth.

RP supporters hear truth, and give without further expectation. Our guy is not flashy, but damnit he's honest. We've had so many people cramming crap down our throats for so long, we've finally got a guy who speaks the language of the rule of law, civic duty, and decency. We don't need some damn jive turkey preacher rolling into town telling us that it's all a misunderstanding.

Huckabee is a day late and a dollar short. RP people will never vote for Huckabee, Guiliani, or Clinton. If any or all of the above are the last candidate standing next November, rest assured that the RP people did everything they could and lost.

Young_Apprentice
12-18-2007, 04:43 PM
It seems like Huckabee's supporters, as well as most people, see this as some kind of sporting event. They root for their man, but it's all in good fun. We, though, understand how important this election is, and the horrible consequences of having Huckabee as president. I'll be nice to his supporters I guess, but I'm not going to be "a good sport" about them helping a horrible, horrible man who wants to push his idiotic dogmatic ideologies onto all of us.

allyinoh
12-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh, so they received fake pledges like we did for the blimp? You don't see us going around blaming people and bitching.

True story. My friend who unfortunately is leaning towards Huckabee, went on Huck's army and was banned. No one told her why or gave any reason or anything. If they want people to support them, why would they do that?

I don't really care about Huck's army. Like someone said, I'm too wrapped up in Paul to care.

ChristopherBearkat
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
With as many revolutionaries as we have, we're going to get fringe elements that don't behave themselves. It's hard to police everyone through the internet. Just think about huge sporting events, you're always going to have that ONE fan that makes the rest of the group look bad, even when the vast majority of us are pretty classy people.

James R
12-18-2007, 05:00 PM

"Mike Huckabee also has a strong grassroots campaign. Nevertheless we have always endeavored to communicate respect and good-will for our opponents and their supporters -- just as Mike Huckabee has done throughout the campaign. I have personally written letters congratulating you on your successes.

In essence we have two strong grassroots movements, one characterized by anger and cynicism, and the other by compassion and hope. You've got us beat in money and organization, but the difference in the ballot box may boil down to character, and the way it is presented.

This Is America,"

Brett Harris
Founder, HucksArmy.com

What is America?

He doesn't really seem all that mad at us to me. Seems more on the lines of upset that Ron Paul was basically set up by Fox News for a Huckabee smear. They didn't even seem to ask him about the money. The question appeared to me to be a set-up, designed mostly for entertainment (stir up the pot) and also to paint Ron Paul as against the Republican party.

hard@work
12-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Maybe he's upset because the anger and cynicism of an individual who supports nuclear annihilation of hundreds of thousands of people who did nothing to us is being trumped by one who supports the nurture and care of human life?

I highly doubt he understands that concept. And I feel terrible for him because of it.

Marsharks
12-18-2007, 05:05 PM
If we are more organized than Huck, then Huck doesn't stand a chance. If everyone on this forum had more voter contacts than posts, we would easily win. Too bad internet polls don't count...maybe after Iowa you will all wake up to reality and start asking "What can I do to help?"

bgky4paul
12-18-2007, 05:05 PM
I love that the two candidates can, in several ways, be mirrored in their respective grassroots on-line communities. Huck's Army is banning people and closing down threads left and right. Being polite seems to be more important to the folks over there than getting to the meat of any issue. As a result, their community remains relatively small, with most posts by just a few people. When someone over there tries to get creative, their ideas are picked apart and hammered to death and the few energetic souls are told why the idea won't work. They love to complain about how mean other people are to them, particularly RP supporters.

Meanwhile, back at the RP grassroots, liberty is king. We have thousands of members, with hundreds on-line at any one time exchanging ideas at the speed of lightning. Yes, some of us are a bit rude, and some of us use language that others find objectionable, but at the end of the day, we work it out for ourselves. We come up with great ideas and when get things done. We do things that no one on the outside would have believed possible. We are what a Ron Paul presidency would look like.

As a Christian, I emphatically state that I will NEVER vote for Huckabee, under ANY circumstances. That man is the worst kind of hypocrite.

ChristopherBearkat
12-18-2007, 05:06 PM
He doesn't really seem all that mad at us to me. Seems more on the lines of upset that Ron Paul was basically set up by Fox News for a Huckabee smear. They didn't even seem to ask him about the money. The question appeared to me to be a set-up, designed mostly for entertainment (stir up the pot) and also to paint Ron Paul as against the Republican party.

I don't think they expected Dr. Paul to re-act like that. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been surprised and cut to commercial. They expected him to wave the social conservative flag.

hard@work
12-18-2007, 05:13 PM
As a Christian, I emphatically state that I will NEVER vote for Huckabee, under ANY circumstances. That man is the worst kind of hypocrite.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Christian in office that is non-threatening to those who are unsure of their faith? So instead of their fear driving them into hatred we can actually have an open dialogue without others being suspicious of our honest intentions?

Freedom brings us together. I look forward to the day.

ShowMeLiberty
12-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Unfortunately some of our people were in on this false donation thing.

See thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=59243

That's not the same thing at all.

But if any of you did go to their actual fundraising day web site and make a fake pledge, then shame on you. There is nothing to gain with dirty tricks like that and everything to lose.

Personally, I suspect most or all of the fake pledging came from somewhere else entirely. Think about it. Getting a lot of Paul people and Huck people all stirred up, fighting each other and stewing in useless negative energy so they aren't paying attention to what really matters, i.e. gaining more support for their chosen candidate. Hmmmm...

I won't name a suspect without proof but it sure sounds like what happened with our Blimp pledges, doesn't it?

alleon86
12-18-2007, 06:09 PM
yes, paul may be a little overboard today with his comment. But from that way he was giving his interviews today, he was super sharp and that comment to huck's was right on. Hucks's a sore loser that have to prey on the Christians to get votes; talking about lack of confidence here.:rolleyes:

that said, i think ron paul should have no said this comment. It can be doubled edge. I think he gain lots of respect from people but also turn off lots of Christian, especially those fundamentalists.

Cleaner44
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Forget them. We need votes. Huckabee and his followers are meaningless.

princessredtights
12-18-2007, 06:36 PM

This Is America,"

Brett Harris
Founder, HucksArmy.com

What is America?

I guess I'm getting tired of all the time wasted on these threads about every little thing the other campaigns are doing. I think if you have time to research this and then post about it, you have time to go out campaigning in a positive way for Ron Paul. Isn't our objective to get RP elected? Or keep tabs on other campaigns?

dircha
12-18-2007, 10:01 PM
I sign up for every Mike Huckabee mailing list and fundraiser I can, with no intention of ever in a million years donating to them, for the sole reasons of keeping tabs on their activities and skewing their numbers.

Thanks.

dircha
12-18-2007, 10:04 PM
But to be fair, I also work very hard to give due credit to the Mike Huckabee grassroots community because they genuinely believe in their candidate and are committed to their cause. You can't help but respect people like that:

http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/

Twinmomentum
12-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to have offended you. My letter is written to the spammers, not to Ron Paul supporters in general. I've since updated it to make that clearer, plus written an additional letter (on the same page) explaining further. The Nazi comment was only referring to the activity of spamming your opponents fundraiser -- not generally about you guys.

Partially I was just upset because after I came over here and congratulated you guys on your fundraiser the next thing I know I have all of these people spamming our fundraiser (referred from Ron Paul Forums and The Daily Paul). I am trying to keep the numbers accurate and stayed up till 4am last night screening out false pledges (these spammers are active at night).

I realize it's not all of you, but I feel like the rotten apples in the Ron Paul barrel are staying at the top -- at least online. It's giving people a bad impression. What I wrote was what I felt your radical fringe needed to hear.

Warm Regards,
Brett Harris

P.S. In regards to what proof I have that it is actually Ron Paul supporters -- here's my thought process:

(1) Some of the fake email addresses are blatant appeals for support (possibly a poser), but others (from the same IP) reveal a familiarity with Paul-related terms and slang that only the most convincing poser could pull off.

(2) Others still are clearly motivated out of anger -- feeling that we are copying Ron Paul. This response makes sense for a Ron Paul supporter, but not for poser from another campaign.

(3) Another issue is how quickly the false pledges come in (often 5-10 seconds apart from the same IP address). This seems to rule out some creative Giuliani/Romney/McCain/Thompson/etc. supporter coming up with fake emails that make him sound like a Ron Paul supporter.

(4) Finally, these spammers are almost all referred from Paul-related websites.

It is definitely my desire to be fair, but in this case the evidence seems to add up. Not to mention that none of you would probably deny that these kind of people are active on these boards.

Finally, if you check out the open letter page again you'll see that I've clarified my comments to only address these radicals. Part of my concern is that your message is being upstaged by these upstarts.

Chernitsky
12-18-2007, 10:23 PM
All of this comes with the territory of freedom, however, let's not forget in the end we're all American and these debates only advanced our society

Chernitsky
12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to have offended you. My letter is written to the spammers, not to Ron Paul supporters in general. I've since updated it to make that clearer, plus written an additional letter (on the same page) explaining further. The Nazi comment was only referring to the activity of spamming your opponents fundraiser -- not generally about you guys.

Partially I was just upset because after I came over here and congratulated you guys on your fundraiser the next thing I know I have all of these people spamming our fundraiser (referred from Ron Paul Forums and The Daily Paul). I am trying to keep the numbers accurate and stayed up till 4am last night screening out false pledges (these spammers are active at night).

I realize it's not all of you, but I feel like the rotten apples in the Ron Paul barrel are staying at the top -- at least online. It's giving people a bad impression. What I wrote was what I felt your radical fringe needed to hear.

Warm Regards,
Brett Harris

P.S. In regards to what proof I have that it is actually Ron Paul supporters -- here's my thought process:

(1) Some of the fake email addresses are blatant appeals for support (possibly a poser), but others (from the same IP) reveal a familiarity with Paul-related terms and slang that only the most convincing poser could pull off.

(2) Others still are clearly motivated out of anger -- feeling that we are copying Ron Paul. This response makes sense for a Ron Paul supporter, but not for poser from another campaign.

(3) Another issue is how quickly the false pledges come in (often 5-10 seconds apart from the same IP address). This seems to rule out some creative Giuliani/Romney/McCain/Thompson/etc. supporter coming up with fake emails that make him sound like a Ron Paul supporter.

It is definitely my desire to be fair, but in this case the evidence seems to add up. Not to mention that none of you would probably deny that these kind of people are active on these boards.

Finally, if you check out the open letter page again you'll see that I've clarified my comments to only address these radicals. Part of my concern is that your message is being upstaged by these upstarts.

Just like the Spammers from overseas?

In regards to the referring IP, we all know they can be manipulated.

You have no proof, but thanks for the courtesy....

noztnac
12-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I certainly hope it boils down to character.

Syren123
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM
As far as 'character' and the way it's presented, well...let's see. Who, in your opinion, has led the exemplary life of unwaivering principle, integrity, and true Christian values?

Let's make a chart.

dircha
12-18-2007, 10:49 PM
The Bible says that a man who has not raised a Godly family is not fit to lead a people.

Mike Huckabee's son was convicted of hanging a stray dog from a tree then beating and torturing it to death. This sick, depraved act against a defenseless creature would make even a serial killer cringe. But that didn't stop Huckabee.

And it didn't stop Huckabee from attempting to bring a gun into an airport last April.

What does the Bible say about Mike Huckabee?

The people of Arkansas know first hand what Mike Huckabee has in store for America. And they're speaking out. Tell your neighbors before it is too late. Tell them what kind of man Mike Huckabee really is.

dircha
12-18-2007, 10:54 PM
As far as 'character' and the way it's presented, well...let's see. Who, in your opinion, has led the exemplary life of unwaivering principle, integrity, and true Christian values?

Let's make a chart.

Even if by some accident of history Mike Huckabee receives the GOP nomination, he will not win the presidency. No way. No how. The American people will elect a liberal democrat before they reelect George W Huckabee.

CurtisLow
12-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Hey Guys,

Istarts.

Funny thing is your asking for trouble when you post your web address in our forum.

Everyone knows there's an asshole in every community... I'm sure we have a couple here. And if your posting in other candidates forums then you will most likely get the same.

:rolleyes:

daniroyer
12-19-2007, 12:17 AM
I thought it's a sin for Christians to be jealous of what their neighbors have...

(Sorry, Huck won't shut up about being Christian so I had to take a potshot.)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-19-2007, 12:27 AM
In essence we have two strong grassroots movements, one characterized by anger and cynicism, and the other by compassion and hope.

About time he admitted his campaign was full of anger and cynicism.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-19-2007, 01:31 AM

If you remember when the Huck people took an interest in us was about the same time the blimp donation thing came online. It was skewed by several hundred thousand dollars. I don't think it was a coincidence. You guys are an army right? Interesting word choice.

I am in marketing, sometimes I look at stuff I ain't gonna buy, collect ads for stuff I don't want, and sign up for newsletters I don't really want. Other people do too. Just to see how they do their marketing and how well it is done.

I cant remember if I signed up for that thing, maybe I did. So what. I certainly did not spam it repeatedly.

If your donation drives don't materialize into pledges that means that your campaign is in serious trouble. And that has nothing to do with us. Maybe spammers made you hopeful with the amount you were getting.

But the reality is you are still short of your 4th quarter campaign goal by $500,000. Why don't you go raise that instead of writing letters to us?

NewEnd
12-19-2007, 01:48 AM
About time he admitted his campaign was full of anger and cynicism.

Honestly, that's what I thought at first, adn then I realized he was claiming they were the ones with compassion and hope. LoL

torture is compassion!
fear is hope!
Ignorance is strength!
War is peace!
freedom is slavery!

constituent
12-19-2007, 06:05 AM

This Is America,"

Brett Harris
Founder, HucksArmy.com

Yes indeed Mr. Harris, and it is quite clear to America just which witch is which.

Thanks for playing.

~Constituent~
Hopefully Compassionate Cynic

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 06:27 AM
Sorry if this has been repeated before, as I have not had the opportunity to read the entire thread.

But...

TOUGH TITTIES!

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 06:38 AM
Huckabee is Americas worst nightmare.

Talking about a smiling assassin!

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Sorry if this has been repeated before, as I have not had the opportunity to read the entire thread.

But...

TOUGH TITTIES!

LMAO! Man..I just got out of bed...Thanks for the morning laugh... :D

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 07:00 AM
LMAO! Man..I just got out of bed...Thanks for the morning laugh... :D
Almost 10:00 Pm in OZ.

I'm on my second Scotch, you're on your second coffee.

It's cultural man!

Dequeant
12-19-2007, 08:22 AM
anger and cynicism

Damn right i'm angry and a cynic. I'm angry at my failure of a government, and cynical that anyone but Ron Paul can fix it, including your status-quo Huckabee.

mjp1025
12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Don't cling on to Mike too hard....he'll drop his supporters like a lead balloon if he's offered a VP slot!

qwerty
12-19-2007, 08:32 AM
OMG!!!

ITīS THE INTERNET EVERYONE CAN "PLAY" THAT THEY ARE RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AND SEND HATE MAIL ANONYMOUSLY... :rolleyes:

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Brett,

Stay on your own forum if you're going to post nasty stuff like that page you put up. You seem like a nice guy but, unless you want me over there posting please stay away.

I simply cannot believe that you would support a guy like Huckabee. It just proves that you probably haven't done much research. Of course you think you have but, you are helping destroy this country by running that forum.

I sure hope that you don't have kids because you are really screwing them over. I hope that you're prepared to accept that responsibility. I know that you simply don't understand but, you will see some time around June when this country is in the worst recession of your life. Huckabee just like the other corporate owned candidates will continue running this place into the dirt.

Have you taken a minute to ask your self

1. Why does the media cover my man Huck even though he hardly raises any cash (until after they started giving him 24/7 coverage)?

2.Why was he low in the polls, until the corporate media shills gave him all of this attention?

3.Why would the media continue to shun Paul? (Even after 6 mil raised on a day hardly any coverage)

4. Why is the media hiding what the Doc said about Huckabee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrkltetQ0x4

5.Why does your grass roots copy us?

6. Do you know that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation and why doesn't Huck ever say this?

7. Do you understand the importance of #6?

These are some things an intelligent person as your self should think about. Do you notice how the media covers their 4 main guys and shuns the Doc? Think about it friend. You don't even need the grass roots because the media will promote him for you.

We are fighting the real battle for a real candidate now. Find a lie that the Doc has told......I can find you 20 lies that Huck has told. Last Question.

Do you care about your country? Do you?

Leslie Webb
12-19-2007, 08:54 AM
That's not the same thing at all.

But if any of you did go to their actual fundraising day web site and make a fake pledge, then shame on you. There is nothing to gain with dirty tricks like that and everything to lose.

Personally, I suspect most or all of the fake pledging came from somewhere else entirely. Think about it. Getting a lot of Paul people and Huck people all stirred up, fighting each other and stewing in useless negative energy so they aren't paying attention to what really matters, i.e. gaining more support for their chosen candidate. Hmmmm...

I won't name a suspect without proof but it sure sounds like what happened with our Blimp pledges, doesn't it?

Can the Huck representative give us the names or email addresses from where the fake pledges came from? If the email addresses belong to people from our campaign, it is our job to control them. We must not condone fraud or dirty tricks.

If the fake pledges for the Blimp came from Huckabee supporters, then it would be in Huckabee's interest to find out who these people are. Fraud and dirty tricks will come back to hurt his campaign.

What if the fake pledge email addresses belong to people from neither Paul's nor Huckabee's campaign? Then it would be in the interest of both campaigns to find out where the fake pledges for the Ron Paul Blimp and the Huckabee money bomb came from.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Can the Huck representative give us the names or email addresses from where the fake pledges came from? If the email addresses belong to people from our campaign, it is our job to control them. We must not condone fraud or dirty tricks.

It's not fraud or dirty tricks. If someone puts up a web form, they can expect a large amount of junk to go through it, whatever the reason. At the end of the day, how much they raise is what matters. Anyone think a lot of junk didn't go through Paul's money bomb web forms? I have no inside knowledge, but I'm sure a ton of junk went through it.

Not to mention, where is all this holier than thou stuff coming from anyway? Looks to me like they stole a Paul campaign fundraising technique. Then, they have the gall to talk about freedom.

Freedom? Mike Huckabee? Puhleese. I thought it was a parody site making fun of Huckabee.