PDA

View Full Version : A TELETHON for Ron Paul + Money Bomb What do you Guys THINK!!

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
After the early primary states, what do you think about raising the funds to setup a telethon on a sunday on a major broadcast channel, If the christian programs can air nationwide, i know we can raise the funds to setup a TELETHON!!!

We can have the official ticker on the program, and we can have the donation hotline be the official Ron Paul number 1-877-RON-PAUL

We can Televise Pro Ron Paul segments while we raise money!!!!

Think about it everyone, tuning into a TV to watch the ticker soar, while Americans across the country wonder what is going on!! and share the excitement!!

Maybe we can get Tucker Carlson, or a Celeb endorsement to Host the Program!!

And we can air it right here in Los Angeles California, to hype it for super tuesday.. To enormous and energetic crowds..

We can run pieces on Dr. Pauls life it would be a super success

COMING SOON http://www.ronpaultvblitz.com/

IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA PLEASE ADD TO IT HERE IN OUR SUBFORUM!!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=240

I can just see the CNN reports, a "TV Blitz" thats what his supporters are calling it, his '"TV Blitz". Combined with his "money bombs".

~ OHhhh But wait whats this, Dr Paul supporters are on the cable channel right next to us, aghast what will they think. Its a competition for hearts and minds now ladies and gentleman. MSM vs. New Media. New Media channeling the internet to take over the old media outlets.

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/79/ronpaultelethon4et5.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7483/revolutionew1.jpg

We could have our endorsements answer the phone too.

Cohosted by Ron Paul Girl?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2312/2103427424_a8e1dd5d1b.jpg?v=0

:D

UPDATE I JUST SPOKE TO A STUDIO EXEC. HE INFORMED ME WE COULD DO THIS ON A BUDGET AND RUN A 5HR PROGRAM ON DIRECTV AND REACH OVER 30 MILLION PEOPLE!!! BUT I NEED YOU GUYS TO HELP ME GET THIS OUT IF I AM TOO RESEARCH THIS MORE!!

Stage 1 (Dimensions: 100' x 80")

* Air Conditioned - 60 Tons
* Adjustable Grid
* Adjacent Lighting Room
* Audience Rated

Stage 2: (Dimensions: 75' x 50")

* Air Conditioned - 60 Tons
* 350 Sft Cyn with Track
* Adjacent Grid
* Adjacen Lighting Room
* Audience Rated

click to enlarge

Control Room One

Grassvalley 4000 A
Switcher with 2 M/E
Monitor Wall
Still Store
Soundcraft 32 Cannel Mixer
RTS Intercom System
Ultimatte
DVOUS
Phillips LDK 10-P
ameras - Venton eds-(digital)

http://www.glendalestudios.com/images/layout_new2.jpg

http://www.glendalestudios.com/images/stagelayout6_600.gif

Perry
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
This sounds unique & interesting.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
PLEASE PLEASE lets all take this to Trevor and his company for more insight. If we raised money for a blimp, we can raise money to setup a Telethon, if the MSM wont broadcast us the way we like, I say we broadcast ourselves!!

fedup100
12-18-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm all for it, but we need it yesterday.

ladyliberty
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I second that motion!!!

Trevor Lyman should be the MC of this event IMHO. He has been great at promoting the campaign so far, and of organizing all these big fundraisers.

We could fill the audience with Ron Paul Meetups and have a huge rally of support - and then people telling about the good Doctor and WHY they support him!

Perhaps set it up so that people can do texting to donate to the campaign?? Kind of like the way they do for American Idol? A vote for the best act or celebrety or whatever is a vote for Ron Paul???

Taco John
12-18-2007, 01:49 PM
We could have it as a whole educational thing... Interviews with experts like Michael Scheuer. History lessons on the CFR. Discussion panels about the NAU...

This could be really huge!

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm all for it, but we need it yesterday[/SIZE].

True but we must think ahead, we only have 17 days to iowa 22 days to new hampshire. Whatever fate has in store for us, we are not a campaign that lose steam or momentum whether we win or lose early primaries. This event could ensure our momentum and give certainty and confidence to our cause.

ladyliberty
12-18-2007, 01:52 PM
We could have members of the military endorse Ron PAul

JDeVriese
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM
That would be amazing, AMAZING for the general election!

Blooberry777
12-18-2007, 01:55 PM
OOHHH Sounds AWESOME!!!!

Blooberry777
12-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Email the idea to Trevor to get the ball started since he has been the band leader thus far.

Oliver
12-18-2007, 02:00 PM
What's a TELETHON? Would this run as a show in the MSM???

JDeVriese
12-18-2007, 02:05 PM
New moneybomb theme song (as McCain would put it): 'Bomb, bomb, bomb....bomb, bomb, THE MAN!!!'

Jean
12-18-2007, 02:22 PM
This is a great idea! I will donate!:D

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 02:41 PM

excellent!!

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 02:57 PM
bump.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
No more ignoring us Media!! Its time we become our own media!!!

Nyte
12-18-2007, 03:34 PM
great idea!

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Added more details TREVOR I need your help bro. Please contact me.

Ibtz
12-18-2007, 03:35 PM
How are all those hours going to be filled - with YouTube videos?

sirachman
12-18-2007, 03:38 PM
I DEFINATELY support this idea, and I don't even think we HAVE to have it happen before the Iowa caucus. This will help us with whatever states are left, be it california florida or whatever!!!

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:41 PM
How are all those hours going to be filled - with YouTube videos?

Yes we could do Youtube Videos, I suppose the content we can all vote on., Extremely surprised on how easily achievable this could be.. and with the funding we can raise we can really put on a great program.

Imagine the Media, Ron Paul supporters take to their own media and launch their own television Programming!!!!

adwads
12-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Fundraising Poll:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=59427

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Fundraising Poll:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=59427

Voted.

Need Organizers and Ideas please PM them to me. Trevor's Ad Company should build the site.

burningfur
12-18-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm not afraid to bump.

We did the blimp. We need to get the plans ready after the early primarys.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
There is no reason why we could not do this before Iowa and NH but we need to Move FAST.

ladyliberty
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
how about all of those awesome bands and musicians out there who have been writing and singing songs abbout Ron Paul - they could appear live on the telethon too, couldn't they - a sort of Battle of the Bands type of thing?

LibertyEagle
12-18-2007, 03:53 PM
How can we air YouTube videos? The resolution is not near high enough for television.

What network are you thinking about airing this telethon on? During what hours of the day only cost 3K/hour?

---------------

Listen, depending upon the particulars, this idea very well may have merit, but the reality is, we need money right now to fund the TV ads for the early primaries. So, let's please not lose focus on that. What can we do right now to get money to OperationNH for the commercials?

rwl4
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
There's always high-resolution content at www.ronpaulsource.com ..

defcreative
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
I think this is actually a great idea, it would be the next obvious natural progression for the money bombs.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:58 PM
How can we air YouTube videos? The resolution is not near high enough for television.

What network are you thinking about airing this telethon on? During what hours of the day only cost 3K/hour?

---------------

Listen, depending upon the particulars, this idea very well may have merit, but the reality is, we need money right now to fund the TV ads for the early primaries. So, let's please not lose focus on that. What can we do right now to get money to OperationNH for the commercials?

We can contact Youtubers such as aravoth and ask them to send us original digital content, There will be a standard format.

I have seen operation NH it is a great cause,

But the rates I have been getting for a NATIONWIDE Campaign., seems quite cheap. The kind of advertising that goes viral and is carried by the MSM. This may very well be a low cost startup that goes BIG.

Plus this is a fundraiser, the funds will go to the official campaign let Dr. Paul spend it in NH Iowa, on his own commericals too.
Rates out here in Cali especially among independent studios may surprise you.

phixion
12-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Do it do it do it.

Pete

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I am awaiting more details and price breakdowns,.

We are trying to get the most coverage, and next to channels such as CNN and MSNBC etc.

Targeting DirecTV network, Time Warner Cable, Charter Cable..

5 hrs Should be sufficient.

More info to come.

european
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
sounds like a great idea to me :>
but for this to succeed, people should be recovered from their holliday spendings first :p
plan it for late january or late february

Sarge
12-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Slow down all please. Little thought process being put forward here. Trevor on overload with blimp. Think about how long a telethon, how much the cost for the hours, who will tune in to just watch youtubes, how will you get people to tune in, could Dr. Paul be available as he should be on if it takes place. I think it could work, but one should not rush and then have happen with what happened with the blimp communication problems and delays.

I encourage all to discuss these things first, have an action plan with potential costs in hand before just charging ahead and then having things not work out. Take a deep breath and discuss please.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Slow down all please. Little thought process being put forward here. Trevor on overload with blimp. Think about how long a telethon, how much the cost for the hours, who will tune in to just watch youtubes, how will you get people to tune in, could Dr. Paul be available as he should be on if it takes place. I think it could work, but one should not rush and then have happen with what happened with the blimp communication problems and delays.

I encourage all to discuss these things first, have an action plan with potential costs in hand before just charging ahead and then having things not work out. Take a deep breath and discuss please.

I think this should be entirely grassroots free from The official campaign.

Yes at this time we are busy with many projects, but this is one project that is worth discussing now. Potentially we could all vote on the content to be aired. Youtube videos by themselves I think people will stop and watch, especially if they are scanning for media around the CNN and MSNBC channel brackets. We could impose a ticker stamp over the youtube videos being aired. Plus MSM coverage where by they are reporting that Dr. Paul's supporters are taking to the Television themselves.

Likewise we could have a ticker where by people can write in comments and it would scroll across the screen over the youtube videos. As well as the Fund raising totals.

To keep people's attention we could hire a very beautiful pro-ron paul media anchor. Combined with Celeb appearances and guest speakers.

At this moment I await further details from the studios and I will update this thread and we can go from there.

jake
12-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Brilliant, Love it

Someone needs to take the reigns to organize this, starting drafting a guest speaker list, obviously need some music/bands to fill time as well.. this could be huge..

Sarge
12-18-2007, 04:44 PM
I see what you are saying and agree campaign free. The point I was trying to make it give some thought on all these things and discuss then before just dumping on Trevor or you. There can not be a mess up if there is going to be a telethon. No second chance. I have been involved in many live shows, and if live, it is very time consuming.

I don't think one is going to just get older voters just channel flipping. Take my word, as I am turning 69 next month. Have an action plan to get some of the older ones attention, that we need, and not just find Dr. Paul by chance.

kill the banks
12-18-2007, 05:01 PM

Yes at this time we are busy with many projects, but this is one project that is worth discussing now. Potentially we could all vote on the content to be aired. Youtube videos by themselves I think people will stop and watch, especially if they are scanning for media around the CNN and MSNBC channel brackets. We could impose a ticker stamp over the youtube videos being aired. Plus MSM coverage where by they are reporting that Dr. Paul's supporters are taking to the Television themselves.

Likewise we could have a ticker where by people can write in comments and it would scroll across the screen over the youtube videos. As well as the Fund raising totals.

To keep people's attention we could hire a very beautiful pro-ron paul media anchor. Combined with Celeb appearances and guest speakers.

At this moment I await further details from the studios and I will update this thread and we can go from there.

well for day one that's well thought out enough ... yes a lot of organizing to do but i like the concept you put forward ... i'd recommend backup computers in case of failure or bugs in a live show

great start

kill the banks

amy31416
12-18-2007, 05:13 PM

LOVE the idea! I'm totally down and would donate!

parocks
12-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I really like the idea of a TV event rivalling in size and scope the tea party money bomb.

As a date, I happen to like February 3, 2008 - Super Bowl Sunday - 2 days before Super Tuesday.

As a name, if it's on that date, i kinda like "Super Paul", as in "Super Paul Telethon" but I'll admit it's kinda gay. (As an aside, I'd say that some of the ideas that have worked out great I woulda said are kinda gay).

Let's say the telethon is 5 hours long and appears mostly on Direct TV. Perhaps a half hour of the telethon also appears on one of the networks, nationwide, during the halftime of the Super Bowl.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Guys I have selected the name and registered the site.

http://www.ronpaultvblitz.com/

I can just see the CNN reports, a "TV Blitz" thats what his supporters are calling it, his TV Blitz. Combined with his "money bombs".

defcreative
12-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Guys I have selected the name and registered the site.

http://www.ronpaultvblitz.com/

I can just see the CNN reports, a "TV Blitz" thats what his supporters are calling it, his TV Blitz. Combined with his "money bombs".

Very cool, that studio is right in my area I could always help out down there if necessary.

piotr1
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Wow!!! This idea right up there with Nov 5th and Dec 16th!!!

We gotta do this!

Arek
12-18-2007, 05:58 PM
This could be successful very successful. Just think the millions of DirecTV subscribers flipping through the channels and see "TV Blitz for Ron Paul" they get curious tune in and we break our one day fund raising record again. I think this will be successful if we pull it off.

Chaos Unlimited
12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Get Liv, The Ron Paul Girl, to host.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Get Liv, The Ron Paul Girl, to host.

yeahh.. brilliant she was a little pissed that we didnt give her credit for nov. 5th. That would be a great way to make it up to her.

dcatman
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
We could have members of the military endorse Ron PAul

Active duty military members are not allowed to promote a specific candidate for President or any other office. This is an unbreakable rule.

Retired or prior-military are not held by the same rule.

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 08:38 PM
What I am thinking is why dont we have a telethon to raise funds for operationNH

Airtime Iowa, Airtime NH, Airtime SC, Airtime Nevada, Airtime Michigan.

In conjunction with the national telethon promoting the above existing programs.

This way everyone feels they can contribute that last stretch, not a money bomb but a take it to the people directly ourselves.

IN OTHER WORDS A...

RON PAUL TV BLITZ !!!!

ronpaulforprez2008
12-19-2007, 12:53 AM
First, as I said in this other thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=663474&postcount=17), Telethon funds should be allocated to multiple efforts, for example the Campaign, delegates and grassroots efforts (both online and offline). There are a number of excellent initiatives and all require funding. The telethon, if executed correctly, could give ALL initiatives a boost.

Second, the target market for this telethon needs to be determined and the show designed accordingly. I'm not so sure the market for a TV Telethon are young supporters, as they can be attracted online. I think the market for the Telethon are supporters one can't reach online, and that is older generations, say 50 plus. If that's the market, then the Telethon needs to be designed to attract and interest this market.

Lastly, the Telethon should be a 24 hour effort if significant funding is going to be raised, say over $5M. It will take almost as much effort to create a 5 hour TV show as a longer TV show. We may have only one crack at this, and we have a lot of initiatives to run, so I suggest we attempt to keep the show on-air for as long as its profitable.

frasu
12-19-2007, 01:05 AM
awesome idea!!

HistoryWillBeMade:RonPaul
12-19-2007, 01:23 AM

You are a genius.

We the people can make this happen!!

Can you image if the Dec 16th Tea Party was televised? People across the country watching history being made????

Lets' do it again! Televise another Record Money Bomb!!!! If done correctly could be AMAZIN!!

scottabing
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Possible guest host - Chris Pirillo http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/11/17/what-makes-ron-paul-different/
Former host of call for help on Tech TV
Strong supporter of Ron Paul. Has some tech geek following and experience hosting live productions.

Dave Pedersen
12-19-2007, 02:26 AM
It just has to happen a couple days before Super Tuesday. Great idea !

scottabing
12-19-2007, 02:30 AM
This would kinda be a virtual rally/fundraiser.
Bringing the ticker and ronpualgraphs to the masses would be excellent.
Using it as a vehicle for people to support chipins. I like this as well.

Obviously has to be streamed and has to have a national reach in an offline component . I would need to hear more about the likelihood of getting this on Direct TV.

Content already is out there, more than enough footage to fill out a telethon.
A lot of the efforts we have already done can easily translate to telethon format.

A lot of positives here.

Someone with a background in producing a live event for television would need to get involved ASAP.

I have a few professionals that would be willing to fly in and fill out crew positions day of.

rrcamp
12-19-2007, 04:52 AM
BUMP!! Great idea

rrcamp
12-19-2007, 04:54 AM
This would kinda be a virtual rally/fundraiser.
Bringing the ticker and ronpualgraphs to the masses would be excellent.
Using it as a vehicle for people to support chipins. I like this as well.

Obviously has to be streamed and has to have a national reach in an offline component . I would need to hear more about the likelihood of getting this on Direct TV.

Content already is out there, more than enough footage to fill out a telethon.
A lot of the efforts we have already done can easily translate to telethon format.

A lot of positives here.

Someone with a background in producing a live event for television would need to get involved ASAP.

I have a few professionals that would be willing to fly in and fill out crew positions day of.

Another bump... above we got the crew, you found the place, we have great potential hosts...

pikerz
12-19-2007, 04:57 AM
This would be hillarious and awesome at the same time, lol.

pikerz
12-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Can you pitch this idea to one of the big investors that are supporting RP?

Jim Cramer
Peter Schiff

Any manager that runs a gold fund might be interested.

Theres a lot of different types of investors out there that dont want to see our country go down the tubes, and might be interested.

burningfur
12-19-2007, 06:07 AM
DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!

This is one of the best ideas I've heard yet. We need to keep bumping this!!

urimind
12-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Bump

ronpaulbillboards
12-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Great idea! This needs to happen.

burningfur
12-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Bump, I'm hoping people with expertise in this area are willing to step up, this idea is great!

pikerz
12-19-2007, 06:35 AM
we'd be able to gain a lot of these types of people that vote for reasons other than substance on issues.

lotta ppl will vote for Fred just because he "looks presidential", for example.

it is very very easy to make inspiring stories about Ron's life.

wisconsinite
12-19-2007, 06:46 AM
PLEASE PLEASE lets all take this to Trevor and his company for more insight. If we raised money for a blimp, we can raise money to setup a Telethon, if the MSM wont broadcast us the way we like, I say we broadcast ourselves!!

have you seen the blimp donations lately? The graph isn't exactly vertical. Let's just say if the graph had a wife she'd be less that satisfied.

The blimp is gonna need it's own telethon if we want to keep it in the air past next week.

burningfur
12-19-2007, 06:51 AM
have you seen the blimp donations lately? The graph isn't exactly vertical. Let's just say if the graph had a wife she'd be less that satisfied.

The blimp is gonna need it's own telethon if we want to keep it in the air past next week.

true that.

I think we are looking at a repeat of when the blimp first launched.

They're gonna need a lot of money in a short amount of time.

I do think the blimp was worth it if you look at all the mentions on the news and the articles around the web.

ladyliberty
12-19-2007, 06:52 AM
I vote that we not only have a telethon, but that it be professionally recorded and re-aired throughout the country as an informercial on other cable channels, too!

Sarge
12-19-2007, 06:56 AM
You might want to be discussing the needing of a PAC to take care of this one.

It is going to take time to set that up.

wisconsinite
12-19-2007, 06:59 AM
I really like the idea of a TV event rivalling in size and scope the tea party money bomb.

As a date, I happen to like February 3, 2008 - Super Bowl Sunday - 2 days before Super Tuesday.

As a name, if it's on that date, i kinda like "Super Paul", as in "Super Paul Telethon" but I'll admit it's kinda gay. (As an aside, I'd say that some of the ideas that have worked out great I woulda said are kinda gay).

Let's say the telethon is 5 hours long and appears mostly on Direct TV. Perhaps a half hour of the telethon also appears on one of the networks, nationwide, during the halftime of the Super Bowl.

Who in their right mind would watch a telethon when they could be watching the Green Bay Packers will their 4th Superbowl?:D

ladyliberty
12-19-2007, 07:01 AM
Who in their right mind would watch a telethon when they could be watching the Green Bay Packers will their 4th Superbowl?:D

Wouldnt it be cheaper to air the telethon AFTER the Superbowl when everyone is in high spirits? :D;)

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 07:04 AM
i like this idea it should be before super tuesday...

parocks
12-19-2007, 01:31 PM

Back in the day, and I think they might still do this, many of the TV Networks programmed some really good stuff to go against the superbowl halftime show.

We all do know that a lot of people are watching TV that night, we know what they're watching, and we know when they'll be turning away from that show and for how long.

Also, if it's a lopsided game, there's a chance there will be a lot more eyeballs available for the second half.

I think that when people say "oh we have lots of content", they're mistaken.
I think the hours can be filled, but it might be easiest if you have your best material ready to air the minute the first half ends.

If we're talking about a 12 hour telethon, I just don't see 12 fantastic hours of Ron Paul content. I can see a half hour to an hour of fantastic content and 11 hours of plenty solid content.

It would just be easiest if you don't have to worry too much about making 12 hours fantastic. And I also like the idea of buying a half hour to an hour of network time.

I have no idea if that's economically feasible, but Perot did it.

Electric Church
12-19-2007, 01:40 PM
This sounds great!!!! Let it Roll!!!!

ronpaulforprez2008
12-19-2007, 01:55 PM
This sounds great!!!! Let it Roll!!!!
Can we get a list of actions that need to be taken so that people can volunteer to head-them-up. What needs to be done first? Let's see, my input on a first-cut list of very high level tasks...in absolutely no particular order:

- Agree on target market ( I really think this is an older Demographic )
- Develop rough plan and budget
- Negotiate with and acquire studio
- Coordinating building of set
- Determine dates for event and critical milestones
- Draft list of on-air talent, presenters, etc
- Negotiate with broadcast network
- Secure Satellite uplink contract (perhaps studio can do this)
- Raise any upfront funds required
- Secure broadcast production team
- Develop promotional plan (i.e. website)

Electric Church
12-19-2007, 02:15 PM
This is something (unlike the money bombs that were purely grassroots) that has to be coordinated with campaign headquarters and California grassroots as a joint effort.

Cali4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Okay guys Bryan our admin, has granted us our own forum section..

So let us please post there to better organize this..

Also guys keep in mind we are way ahead in planning so we can do this right, there maybe other projects on going that may require immediate attention, but for this let us plan for an event in late January.

Ben Elliott
12-19-2007, 02:47 PM
I agree, if the campaign can help with this, this idea will be reality quite soon.

Man from La Mancha
12-19-2007, 02:49 PM
I'd like to see how much a major network that a large part of the population watches would charge for this. The grassroots can't ever be associated with HQ. And what famous people or extra entertainment would be provided to attract people to it?

Libertarian
12-19-2007, 02:59 PM
This has never been done before...The amount of publicity would blow away the blimp + USA Today ad + Tea Party moneybomb combined!

JerzieJennie
12-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Legal technicalities?

Cali4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Legal technicalities?

What I thought is we could use official videos from the campaign, no problems there..

And we can work with one of our existing PACs.

koob
12-19-2007, 03:23 PM
I like the idea. A telethon seems like something a little more conventional and less gimmicky than the blimp. I think it's excellent!

Cali4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 03:39 PM

More insight is needed at our above sub forum. Please everyone let us not be distracted with the next big money bomb, in any case the telethon should work and can work in conjunction with a money bomb.

Mark
12-19-2007, 04:22 PM
No more ignoring us Media!! Its time we become our own media!!!

In progress. Beginning to hopefully create our own News Network.

Mark
12-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Legal technicalities?

Not if we use our own News Network. Just in the planning, website creation stages now ect.

This would be a great project to start off/coordinate with.

We might have to use an established cable network to do it,
but it would be great experience for our own honest and unbiased news network.

deltabourne
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
A Ron Paulathon! I like it