PDA

View Full Version : Mutiny at European parliment Dec 12th--interesting!

Dave Wood
12-18-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJlI9swbsA

I dont think this has been posted.

I havent witnessed any news like this about the new Euro parliment ever, that I can remember anyway. I think, he`s catchin` on I`m tellin`ya even overseas:eek:

praxisseizure
12-18-2007, 01:39 PM
we win now or we never will.

the world supports Ron Paul.
http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

LinearChaos
12-18-2007, 01:45 PM
We will win.

Mattsa
12-18-2007, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJlI9swbsA

I dont think this has been posted.

I havent witnessed any news like this about the new Euro parliment ever, that I can remember anyway. I think, he`s catchin` on I`m tellin`ya even overseas:eek:

This is incredible and extremely shocking.

What I find even more INCREDIBLE is that I found this link posted on this forum for Ron Paul. This event......shall we say near bloody riot...... has received NO coverage whatsoever in the British media! NADA! ZILCH! ZERO!

I AM FUCKING LIVID

This just shows what the world is up against, the creeping fascism that is descending across Europe. Further, the Treasonous scum filth fuckbag 'Stalin' Brown has just denied the British people a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty and further integration into Europe. Several other EU countries have also been denied a referendum.

This is why a vote for Ron Paul is THE ONLY CHOICE in 2008!

You must warn your neighbours, friends and relatives what will happen to America if it allows the fascists to send America down the same path.

You will be forced into the NAU and the Amero before you know what has happened. In England, the media and the shills for the globalists have kept the terrible truth from the people and we are sleptwalking into a Stalinist nightmare.

The American people must vote for Ron Paul and bear arms if necessary to prevent the slide towards fascism.

nevildev
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
What the hell is going on in this video???:confused::confused::confused:

sirachman
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Damn..

sirachman
12-18-2007, 03:13 PM

Read the text to the videos right.

nevildev
12-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Read the text to the videos right.

yes i'm still confused...i'll watch it again

edit: WOW!

dspectre
12-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow this is a big deal!

Akus
12-18-2007, 03:23 PM
ifl

Mattsa
12-18-2007, 03:24 PM
yes i'm still confused...i'll watch it again

edit: WOW!

What has happened is, we have been signed up to the European Constitution without a vote, much to the disgust of alot of people.

It is an absolute fucking disgrace.

I AM BOILING WITH RAGE

Nyte
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
unbelievable.

Freedom's catchin' on... I'm tellin' ya!

nevildev
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
What has happened is, we have been signed up to the European Constitution without a vote, much to the disgust of alot of people.

It is an absolute fucking disgrace.

I AM BOILING WITH RAGE

Well are you a single voice? Are more people expressing their outrage? Calling the media? Protesting?

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM
We will win.

Without a doubt.

gang
12-18-2007, 03:40 PM

We in Europe have been imposed a new "constitution" with more powers for the union and the "commission".
Well, officially it's not called a constitution. Because the so-called constitution was rejected in two referendums in the Netherlands and in France.
Now almost the same text it's called a treaty and no referendums shall be held.

gang
12-18-2007, 03:41 PM

What I find even more INCREDIBLE is that I found this link posted on this forum for Ron Paul. This event......shall we say near bloody riot...... has received NO coverage whatsoever in the British media! NADA! ZILCH! ZERO!

I AM FUCKING LIVID

Is the UKIP still alive? :cool:

1town
12-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Ho
Ly
Shit

I'm glad we, Norway, voted no to join the EU both times it came up.

european
12-18-2007, 03:46 PM
last time i voted in my life was AGAINST the EU constitution. now they are overruling my vote :S
im proud that my country voted against it, but we got corrupt leaders. the brother of my president (Balkenende) has a company that is making money of the oilpipes in afghanistan... and take 1 guess in what country currently our soldiers are dying?

HippyChimp
12-18-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm half Maltese and have family over there, the EU is s big contraversy there. Everyone I know over there didn't support joining the EU, I'm going to send this to them, get 'em fired up if they aren't already...

TwiStEr
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Cant believe that wasnt in the news .. well it was, but since our great leader "Merkel" did juust soo great with all these man in parliament it was a great victory for her ... stupid bi***!

I never heard anything about these protests ... excuse me but WTF???????

we need our own RP .... seriously. Some major EU country should drop out of the union ... that would wake up a bunch of people

mconder
12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
If you did that in the U.S., you have 10 guys dressed in black put your face into the ground and then taze you several times before hauling you to jail. Here your not allowed out of your designated free speech area!

stljim
12-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Apparently there was supposed to be a unanimous vote amongst all the member nations in order for the constitution to pass. However, France and, I believe the Dutch, voted it down in a referendum. In that case the Constitution should not have passed.

However, all the EU did was change the rules to where 5 states would be required to vote against it in order to stop it. Now, referendums have been canceled in all states that had scheduled them except for Ireland.

This is outrageous.

Wayne Hammond
12-18-2007, 05:09 PM
We Americans still have some semblance of freedom and representation...

You Europeans are WAY beyond that point...

...and if you don't violently overthrow your EU dictators soon, you will be lost for good.

There comes a point at which peaceful means (working within a corrupt system) will never be effective and a real Revolution must be considered.

I see the United States going the same route 10 years from now, unless we get Ron Paul and others of like mind in office.

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -- Patrick Henry

jake
12-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Ho
Ly
Shit

I'm glad we, Norway, voted no to join the EU both times it came up.

I'll move to Norway if Canada ever joins any type of Union with the USA/Mexico. :mad:

murrayrothbard
12-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Cant believe that wasnt in the news .. well it was, but since our great leader "Merkel" did juust soo great with all these man in parliament it was a great victory for her ... stupid bi***!

I never heard anything about these protests ... excuse me but WTF???????

we need our own RP .... seriously. Some major EU country should drop out of the union ... that would wake up a bunch of people

Would the EU start a war to prevent a seceding member state? That's the real test of the union's nature...

torchbearer
12-18-2007, 05:25 PM
After seeing that video... watch this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCiF9tPn9I

mbrebstock
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM

I AM FUCKING LIVID

This just shows what the world is up against, the creeping fascism that is descending across Europe. Further, the Treasonous scum filth fuckbag 'Stalin' Brown has just denied the British people a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty and further integration into Europe. Several other EU countries have also been denied a referendum.

This is why a vote for Ron Paul is THE ONLY CHOICE in 2008!

You must warn your neighbours, friends and relatives what will happen to America if it allows the fascists to send America down the same path.

You will be forced into the NAU and the Amero before you know what has happened. In England, the media and the shills for the globalists have kept the terrible truth from the people and we are sleptwalking into a Stalinist nightmare.

The American people must vote for Ron Paul and bear arms if necessary to prevent the slide towards fascism.

i have found out about this here too. if you search for any news about it you probably find 9 !!! news about this

http://news.google.de/news?hl=de&ned=de&q=eu+parlament+protest+charta&btnG=Suche

perhaps the search is a bit specific but nobody talks about the european parliament ever.