PDA

View Full Version : McCain bump really that bad?

Jason T
12-18-2007, 12:59 PM
I see a lot of people talking about the attention McCain is getting after Lieberman's endorsement. I understand the immediate frustration being that it takes attention away from 12/16, but is greater support for McCain really a bad thing?

McCain's support is crap atm. This bump will do nothing but lower support of the other Neocons, in turn, lowering the support for the (polled) front runner (whoever that'll be come elections) w/o making McCain the (polled) front runner.

If anything, the McCain bump is good because it will make the front runner's gap more achievable for Paul.

Romney is polling ~34% in New Hampshire while McCain is polling 17%. If McCain's 'bump' raised his polling, and Romney's recent MTP disaster lowers his, it means that both Romney and McCain will be in the low 20%'s in NH, which is very beatable by Paul.

HOLLYWOOD
12-18-2007, 01:06 PM
McCain has one of the most Corrupt "PAID FOR" HACKS out of CONGRESS (Joe LIEBERMAN) only 2nd to HILLARY's SLEAZY grub for money.

LIEBERMAN has the CORPORATE AND LOBBYISTS AND PACS, to force pressure on all levels of STATE GOVERNMENT officials to push McCain and ignore others. Kinda ILLEGAL, but that's why we are all here... to stop the FASCISM and NEOCONS.

Jason T
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
I hate McCain too, just saying from a strategic standpoint, all bumping him will do is lower the spread between Paul and the neocon frontrunner.