PDA

View Full Version : RE: Dec27th -- BE RESPECTFUL (see link)

TheIndependent
12-18-2007, 12:35 PM
http://www.hucksarmy.com/ron_paul.php

Seriously guys, let them have their little money bomb. It doesn't reflect well on us if our supporters intentionally stack their deck.

Let the fight be in words and ideas, not in malicious acts.

KewlRonduderules
12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Who is to say that we were definitely behind this?

I really question if that is indeed the case.

Ron Paul Fan
12-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Huckabee is the fascist, not us. Who says he's telling the truth? I'm certainly not doing anything like this. What proof do you have? Huckabee is the fascist with Nazi tactics, not us. Their forum is a police state, not ours.

Drknows
How about you and others quit posting huckabee shit in ron paul forums.

Birdlady
Break the link!

Do not link directly to places like that. They can see we are clicking on it from here.

Spike Kojima
12-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Um welcome to the internet? nubs

nlke182
12-18-2007, 12:46 PM
I always think its funny that people think that with a forum post they can prevent trolling on the internet. Trolling has existed since the birth of the internet and it will continue to exist as long as people can be anonymous. There is no proof that the people doing this were from this forum and even if they were they know that such things are looked at negatively to begin with yet they don't care, and someone asking them to stop won't not only not fix the problem but possibly accelerate it now that they have gotten such a reaction. Posting about it wont do any good. You got the MSM ignoring and dismissing Ron Paul and you have the internet calling his supporters spambots and blaming them for every negative thing that is posted about another candidates. Man you got to love this campaign.

angrydragon
12-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Really, Huckabee is mentioned way too much here.

Craig_R
12-18-2007, 12:49 PM
anyone bother checkin out thier forums? They are copying us , football game flyovers, money bombs, even the names of the sub forums.

wtf, like they need any of it. news has been talkin about huck all damn day. stupid christmas commercial has played on the "news" about a thousand times.

I dare say if Paul got that kind of news coverage, everyone else would have to pack up and call it quits because they'd have 10-20 supporters each

thuja
12-18-2007, 12:50 PM
i do not think RP supporters would do this, so forget about it.

NinjaPirate
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Um welcome to the internet? nubs

Are you serious? This is the kind of attitude coming from a group of supporters who are PARANOID ABOUT THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENING THEM? And when others ask us to be respectful to their fundraising activities we respond like a 12 year old adolescent, "OMG, STFU R-tardz!!!!!11!!1!"

Cut the bullshit, let them have their fundraiser in peace, and grow the fuck up.

TheIndependent
12-18-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm not saying it was necessarily any of us, but just to be AWARE of the implications they're putting out there by people spamming it.

HOLLYWOOD
12-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Trivial...

HUCK's moneybomb GOAL ==> TOTAL GOAL: $1,000,000

NinjaPirate
12-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Trivial...

HUCK's moneybomb GOAL ==> TOTAL GOAL: $1,000,000

So, and your point is....??

pcosmar
12-18-2007, 01:14 PM
BE RESPECTFUL
I have not, not do I intend to attack any other campaign.

I have NO respect for those that are destroying this country.
I am insulted that you would ask such a thing.

VoluntaryMan
12-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Seriously guys, let them have their little money bomb. It doesn't reflect well on us if our supporters intentionally stack their deck.

That "open letter" is a transparent effort to head off the mass defections that Huck's Platoon must be experiencing, right about now, as Huckabee's clintonesque character issues become more and more obvious to his ever shrinking base. I don't believe one word of that letter. It uses the exact same (provably false) accusations that redstate and others have attempted to employ against Ron Paul's swelling ranks. No one begrudges Huckabee whatever funds he can bilk out of his misguided supporters. Maybe his buddy, Bob Tilton, can help conduct a telethon. The letter is just a publicity stunt. Don't buy into it.

And, of course, I know that some have made jokes about ballooning his pledge total, but I suspect that most were just kidding. After all, why should we give the liberal media's new plaything any more free publicity than he's already receiving.

conner_condor
12-18-2007, 01:33 PM
How about pledgeing and donate a quarter and tell them to call someone who gives a shit?

conner_condor
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM

I say piss on that letter he wrote. It is false allegations.

nist7
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Ummm.......how can he say that those malicious emails were from Ron Paul supporters?

What if they are from other people who simply wants to make the Ron Paul suporters look bad?

nist7
12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
What if those emails/pledges are from Huck supporters who are looking to make Ron Paul guys look bad??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

JosephTheLibertarian
12-18-2007, 01:54 PM

shut up. they ripped our god damn idea enough, they don't even have the decency to give credit where credit is due.

Alex Libman
12-18-2007, 01:56 PM
tax-hike-mike@theocrats.gov respectfully pledges $2300 that he will not deliver. ;)

1913_to_2008
12-18-2007, 02:01 PM
First Break The Link Or I'll Go Over There Now And Make 100000 Fake Pledges. Do Not Give Them Traffic.

PatriotOne
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL. Did we even know about the Dec 17th Huckbomb? I sure wasn't aware. This sounds more like other candidate supporters or Psy-Ops trying to make us look bad than anything else. Too bad the Lemmings have no idea how dirty tricks like this are done. They just fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Since they are so gullible, perhaps we should psy-ops ourselves and post fake pledges to our money bombs with nasty letters from Huck supporter's and then post an open letter to them....LOL.

ladyliberty
12-18-2007, 02:05 PM
I am surprised that Huck's Army doesn't call their fundraisers "Passing the Plate to take up a Love Offering"

I wonder how many of them spammed the Tea Party site with fake pledges - only to have it all backfire on them!?!?!

PatriotOne
12-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I say piss on that letter he wrote. It is false allegations.

But, but, but, they were signed by Ron Paul supporters on the internet so they MUST be true! :rolleyes:

mtmedlin
12-18-2007, 02:14 PM
I dont believe this assclown for one second. He is always making shit up about us in order to attempt to slander our group. If we did half of hte things that he has said, at least a few of us would have to have known or been involved. It is the typical, blame someone else in order to get motivation for his troops.

1913_to_2008
12-18-2007, 02:16 PM
BREAK THE LINK. aRE YOU SUPPORTING HIM?

TheIndependent
12-18-2007, 02:38 PM

No, and no I won't break the link. I'm frankly quite disappointed by some of the responses I've received. Never did I accuse US of doing this, but hey, if that's how you want to frame what I said guys then be my guest.

VoluntaryMan
12-18-2007, 03:01 PM
But, but, but, they were signed by Ron Paul supporters on the internet so they MUST be true! :rolleyes:

I think this was one of them: $23,000,000.00 from nobucks4huck@ronpaulsupporters.edu

pcosmar
12-18-2007, 04:35 PM
No, and no I won't break the link. I'm frankly quite disappointed by some of the responses I've received. Never did I accuse US of doing this, but hey, if that's how you want to frame what I said guys then be my guest.

Thank you for the link.
I'll send an e-mail.

To whom it may concern

This link was posted on the Ron Paul forum.
While I have never written to your forum nor pledged any support,I am personally offended at this SLANDER.
You have my anger now, And I will do everything and any thing within my power to disrupt and discredit your campaign.
Your people have been on our forum, though they have no effect, they are annoying.
If you had many supporters donations would not be a problem. I few false pledges would make no difference.

You have asked for war, You shall have it.

Suck Eggs.

Presidential Supporter.

CurtisLow
12-18-2007, 04:45 PM

And he knows it!!! The guy that wrote that letter comes on our forum and puts his Huckarmy web address in his thread and none of the Admins take it off.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=339297#post339297

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=339266#post339266

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=633288#post633288

1913_to_2008
12-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Quit posting such horse shit. This is propaganda. Talk about please be respectful, someone said a Ron Paul supporter did a fake pledge.

Go hold a sign on the corner while you think about how you are giving them a soap box and traffic.

Just because someone posted a nice letter from their forum congratulating us doesn't mean you have to kiss their ass.

They copy everything we do, then when there money bomb (sound familiar) fails they blame us. And you eat right into their hand. Quit your pouting.

If I was a mod I'd break that link right over my knee.

coffeewithchess
12-18-2007, 05:35 PM
I agree...I was actually looking at Huckabee(maybe being a 2nd choice before I found out his record), but the way that they run HucksArmy is ridiculous...I went in and simply asked questions...they banned me for asking questions about HUCKABEE! That proved to me all I needed to know...the allegations are true and they can't defend Huckabee's record. I've been talking to one of his supporters on YouTube and the guy is YELLING THROUGH the messages about how Ron Paul supporters are angry, spoiled children. Then when I call him on the fact that he is the angry one and prove that he doesn't know what he is talking about, he changes the topic because he can't win...lol, some of the most hypocritical people I have seen in the political process. Their moderator says we are a movement of "anger and cynicism" and theirs is "compassion and hope". Ron Paul has given me hope and actually a reason to vote, btw, who has, HOPE FOR AMERICA as their slogan?