PDA

View Full Version : MLKJ Money Bomb

Naraku
12-18-2007, 12:32 PM
This was an idea brought up a while back and it seemed to get a lot of positive attention and Trevor had a pretty good idea on it. It would be a moneybomb on January 15th, Martin Luther King Junior's birthday. I think it was here that it first came up: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40661

Trevor's idea was to have it called AmericanDream08 and base it around MLKJ's "I Have a Dream" speech and making his dream a reality. This, I think has the best spacing and would provide money when it's needed.

The site americandream08.com is apparently already registered, though I don't know by who, if it may actually be Trevor who did.

Juliet*
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Hi!

I am a recent big fan of Dr. King's. :D HEre's how I learned more about this great man...I put together the "Hotties 4 Ron Paul" pin-up calendar (www.Hotties4RonPAul.com) and was looking for great quotes on Peace to add to the pretty pics of our girls and their own insightful words....and found so many wonderful words of wisdom from MLK!

By the way, we have two women of color included in our calendar :)(Miss December and Miss November), as well as a Vietnamese girl ( Miss October), a lady who emigrated to the US from Poland (Miss August) and another who was born in Romania. I am so proud to have such a wonderfully diverse group or female activists form all over the country representing for Dr. Paul!;)

I wanted to give you just one of the terrific quotes I found from Dr. King which compliments Dr. Paul's words quite nicely, as you
ll notice here:

"I criticize America because I love her. I want her to stand as a moral example to the world." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms." ~ Ron Paul

There are many more great ones...this is the one in my calendar!:cool:

Peace & Freedom,
Juliet
www.Hotties4RonPaul.com

MalcolmGandi
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Dec 31 is the last day for donations!

francioshouse
12-19-2007, 09:06 PM
many new money bombs are organizing. Visit Regional Money bomb (http:www.geocities.com/francisklinkner/ronpaul.html) for more info.