PDA

View Full Version : Got on the radio today!

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I got on Homburg's Morning Sickness on 98KUPD this morning. I was kind of nervous, but it was fun.

Basically, the DJ/Host John Holmburg is pulling a Colbert and trying to run in Arizona. He missed the deadline to get on primary ballots. I called in to let him know that if we was running as an Independent, which he is, he is his own party and he doesn't need a primary. Then I told him to focus on getting his name on the general election ballot, so Ron Paul could beat him.

He said, "I forgot about Ron Paul, he'd crush me. I should probably take him out in a wrestling match or something."

Then further on in the show, just before it ended, the co-host Eric said, "Man, I'm voting for Ron Paul now." With no context or anything. I wonder if he just looked him up on the internet or something.

Anyway, it was pretty cool.

WilliamC
12-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Excellent! If you get nervous just talk to them like you were talking to a friend, and never ever let yourself become angry. Think about how many hostile interviews Ron Paul has put up with over the years.

William C Colley

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Excellent! If you get nervous just talk to them like you were talking to a friend, and never ever let yourself become angry. Think about how many hostile interviews Ron Paul has put up with over the years.

William C Colley

This show is mostly comedy/current events, it's not a political show by any means. I was nervous because I thought I was going to get asked all sorts of questions about his platform that I wasn't prepared for first thing in the morning. But they didn't ask any questions, they were actually glad that I told Holmberg how to get on the ballot. I want him to do this.

european
12-18-2007, 12:16 PM
lmao :D
another covert :D well done!