PDA

View Full Version : Your Choice For President

Ron Paul for Liberty
12-18-2007, 11:51 AM
I am a die hard Ron Paul supporter and I'm a Republican. I always believed in a humble foreign policy even before I knew of Ron Paul. Ron embodies most of what I believe in and I will be voting for him in the primaries. Do you guys think he has a chance to win the nomination? Or even win Iowa or New Hampshire realistically from an objective point of view? My last question is who are your top choices for the nomination for both Republican and Democratic out of the "front runners" (based on least evil) Personally I want to avoid Rudy vs Hillary at all costs, something like Huckabee vs Edwards would be far less worse even though still bad. What do you guys think?

jgmaynard
12-18-2007, 11:57 AM
He absolutely has a very good chance, at least in NH. Almost half of our voters in the state (44%) are undeclared and can vote in either primary. The Inds here decide EVERY election and this one will be no different. I can tell you (and polls which have looked at the Ind vote in NH, and many of our state's top pundits agree) that the Ind vote in NH is going in two directions - to Paul and to Obama.
Even among just Republicans here, he is at nearly 10% in the polls with nearly everyone else under 20%. Even if you count JUST the Republican votes, he could win already just by getting twice the turnout of any other candidate. Add in the mass of Inds, and we got ourselves a very good play happening here.

JM

thuja
12-18-2007, 12:01 PM
you are joking?

Kingfisher
12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
I think it really doesnt matter which so called front runner of either party wins. They would all be controlled by the World Money Power.