PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden on the War on Terror

MooCowzRock
12-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Back in 2004:

"You, the American people, I talk to you today about the best way to avoid another catastrophe and about war, its reasons and its consequences.

And in that regard, I say to you that security is an important pillar of human life, and that free people do not compromise their security.

Contrary to what [President George W.] Bush says and claims -- that we hate freedom --let him tell us then, "Why did we not attack Sweden?" It is known that those who hate freedom don't have souls with integrity, like the souls of those 19. May the mercy of God be upon them.

We fought with you because we are free, and we don't put up with transgressions. We want to reclaim our nation. As you spoil our security, we will do so to you.

I wonder about you. Although we are ushering the fourth year after 9/11, Bush is still exercising confusion and misleading you and not telling you the true reason. Therefore, the motivations are still there for what happened to be repeated.

And I will talk to you about the reason for those events, and I will be honest with you about the moments the decision was made so that you can ponder. And I tell you, God only knows, that we never had the intentions to destroy the towers.

But after the injustice was so much and we saw transgressions and the coalition between Americans and the Israelis against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it occurred to my mind that we deal with the towers. And these special events that directly and personally affected me go back to 1982 and what happened when America gave permission for Israel to invade Lebanon. And assistance was given by the American sixth fleet.

During those crucial moments, my mind was thinking about many things that are hard to describe. But they produced a feeling to refuse and reject injustice, and I had determination to punish the transgressors.

And as I was looking at those towers that were destroyed in Lebanon, it occurred to me that we have to punish the transgressor with the same -- and that we had to destroy the towers in America so that they taste what we tasted, and they stop killing our women and children.

We found no difficulties in dealing with the Bush administration, because of the similarities of that administration and the regimes in our countries, half of which are run by the military and half of which are run by monarchs. And our experience is vast with them.

And those two kinds are full of arrogance and taking money illegally.

The resemblance started when [former President George H.W.] Bush, the father, visited the area, when some of our own were impressed by America and were hoping that the visits would affect and influence our countries.

Then, what happened was that he was impressed by the monarchies and the military regimes, and he was jealous of them staying in power for tens of years, embezzling the public money without any accountability. And he moved the tyranny and suppression of freedom to his own country, and they called it the Patriot Act, under the disguise of fighting terrorism. And Bush, the father, found it good to install his children as governors and leaders.

We agreed with the leader of the group, Mohammed Atta, to perform all attacks within 20 minutes before [President George W.] Bush and his administration were aware of what was going on. And we never knew that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his people in the two towers to face those events by themselves when they were in the most urgent need of their leader.

He was more interested in listening to the child's story about the goat rather than worry about what was happening to the towers. So, we had three times the time necessary to accomplish the events.

Your security is not in the hands of [Democratic presidential nominee John] Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands. Any nation that does not attack us will not be attacked."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/29/bin.laden.transcript/

rockwell
12-18-2007, 11:47 AM
You have a better source than a news organization that has admitted to placing US military psyops units in their studios to generate support for their policies?

"De Vries quoted Major Thomas Collins of the US Army Information Service as having confirmed the presence of these Army psy-ops experts at CNN, saying, "Psy-ops personnel, soldiers and officers, have been working in CNN's headquarters in Atlanta through our program, 'Training with Industry'. They worked as regular employees of CNN. Conceivably, they would have worked on stories during the Kosovo war. They helped in the production of news."

http://www.counterpunch.org/cnnpsyops.html

PSSSSST...

Bin Laden is dead. Just thought you should know.

MooCowzRock
12-18-2007, 12:05 PM
You have a better source than a news organization that has admitted to placing US military psyops units in their studios to generate support for their policies?

"De Vries quoted Major Thomas Collins of the US Army Information Service as having confirmed the presence of these Army psy-ops experts at CNN, saying, "Psy-ops personnel, soldiers and officers, have been working in CNN's headquarters in Atlanta through our program, 'Training with Industry'. They worked as regular employees of CNN. Conceivably, they would have worked on stories during the Kosovo war. They helped in the production of news."

http://www.counterpunch.org/cnnpsyops.html

PSSSSST...

Did you even read it?

Jesus Christ, fuck off with your wild, completely unsupported conspiracy theories, and read what Bin Laden had to say and see how its exactly what Ron Paul is saying, and realize that it shows how Ron Paul is right and we should be spreading this to the neocons we disagree with so much to show that they have no understanding of foreign policy and why they attack us, and stop hijacking my god damn thread.

Jesus fucking Christ. You guys are making me almost embarrassed to support Ron Paul...thankfully I remind myself he doesnt support what you believe.

johngr
12-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Which Bin Laden was that? (do a search for "fatty bin laden".) Was it the same Bin Laden that evaded the most advanced army in the world as they diligently tried to capture or kill him? Has this version of Bin Laden been able to stay alive and avoid capture for 6 years by agents who have technology that can determine what sex the fly irritating his camel is from outer space despite being in a US-friendly country and having a medical condition for which the prognosis is very poor and which requires an entourage of medical personnel and equipment for treatment, without which, he dies?

MooCowzRock
12-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Which Bin Laden was that? (do a search for "fatty bin laden".) Was it the same Bin Laden that evaded the most advanced army in the world as they diligently tried to capture or kill him? Has this version of Bin Laden been able to stay alive and avoid capture for 6 years by agents who have technology that can determine what sex the fly irritating his camel is from outer space despite being in a US-friendly country and having a medical condition for which the prognosis is very poor and which requires an entourage of medical personnel and equipment for treatment, without which, he dies?

Never fucking mind! You guys are more interested in arrogantly promoting your conspiracy theories than getting Ron Paul elected! Here I've offerred you a perfect example of how Ron Paul has the strongest understanding of the reason for anti-American terrorism that can be used to discredit our opponents and perpetuate Ron Paul's support and bid for the nomination, and you guys are more interested in pathetic and support-less attempts at debunking its possibility than using it as a powerful tool to get Paul elected. Why are you here, if you're not going to put more effort in promoting your conspiracy theories than helping Ron Paul?

leipo
12-18-2007, 12:30 PM

Yeah, right. Only in the minds of thruthers/neocons.

rockwell
12-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Did you even read it?

Jesus Christ, fuck off with your wild, completely unsupported conspiracy theories, and read what Bin Laden had to say and see how its exactly what Ron Paul is saying, and realize that it shows how Ron Paul is right and we should be spreading this to the neocons we disagree with so much to show that they have no understanding of foreign policy and why they attack us, and stop hijacking my god damn thread.

Jesus fucking Christ. You guys are making me almost embarrassed to support Ron Paul...thankfully I remind myself he doesnt support what you believe.

Let me "break it down for you", if I have a friend that borrows money from me and then doesn't pay me back, I won't lend him any more money. If my spouse cheated on me, I'd get a divorce. And when the people who are entrusted with telling us the truth repeatedly lie, conceal and manipulate the information that BELONGS TO US including the use of Psychological Warfare units of the US military in order to sell a policy to viewers then I don't read or watch or listen to them anymore.

It's kind of a simple policy I have, you do what you like.

rockwell
12-18-2007, 12:35 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/bogumilo/5420-20fake_osama.jpg

leipo
12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Let me "break it down for you", if I have a friend that borrows money from me and then doesn't pay me back, I won't lend him any more money. If my spouse cheated on me, I'd get a divorce. And when the people who are entrusted with telling us the truth repeatedly lie, conceal and manipulate the information that BELONGS TO US including the use of Psychological Warfare units of the US military in order to sell a policy to viewers then I don't read or watch or listen to them anymore.

It's kind of a simple policy I have, you do what you like.

He just posted a CNN link. Do you honestly think CNN is the only one who publicized this transcript?

leipo
12-18-2007, 12:38 PM
LOL, even the Trouw (the paper that Abe de Vries works for that you mentioned in your first post) carried this transcript.

rockwell
12-18-2007, 01:36 PM
LOL, even the Trouw (the paper that Abe de Vries works for that you mentioned in your first post) carried this transcript.

DO YOU SPEAK ARABIC? YOU KNOW THAT'S AN ACCURATE TRANSLATION? YOU'VE SEEN THE ORIGINAL? DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FIRST NEWS ORGAN TO PUBLISH THE TRANSLATION WAS? IT WAS CNN, DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU LAZY COW. I AM SICK UNTO DEATH OF THE NITPICKERY YOU GUYS WILL GO TO TO KEEP THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY STORY IN PLAY. A GUY ON DIALYSIS IS ON THE RUN IN THE CAVES OF AFGHANISTAN UNDER US CONTROL FOR SIX SOLID YEARS WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SPOTTING AND YOU STILL JUMP WHEN THEY SAY HIS NAME.

LIKE CHILDREN.

leipo
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
DO YOU SPEAK ARABIC? YOU KNOW THAT'S AN ACCURATE TRANSLATION? YOU'VE SEEN THE ORIGINAL? DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FIRST NEWS ORGAN TO PUBLISH THE TRANSLATION WAS? IT WAS CNN, DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU LAZY COW. I AM SICK UNTO DEATH OF THE NITPICKERY YOU GUYS WILL GO TO TO KEEP THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY STORY IN PLAY. A GUY ON DIALYSIS IS ON THE RUN IN THE CAVES OF AFGHANISTAN UNDER US CONTROL FOR SIX SOLID YEARS WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SPOTTING AND YOU STILL JUMP WHEN THEY SAY HIS NAME.

LIKE CHILDREN.

Well if you believe Ron Paul's view is an "official conspiracy theory" then i don't understand why you are supporting him.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Truthers dont believe in "Blowback"

Why do they even support Ron Paul? He doesnt stand for ANYTHING they believe in.