PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul airplane message!!!!!!!!!

Roxi
07-06-2007, 10:31 PM
check it out this is awesome an airplane flew over south beach trailing a banner that said who is ron paul!!!!!
heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VF9hFjJeEA

angrydragon
07-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Cool, but I wonder if people will get the message (who is Ron Paul?) and look up Ron Paul.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-06-2007, 10:35 PM
looks great - was this the banner that a bunch of guys chipped in $40 for -discussed on the forum about a week ago?

Roxi
07-06-2007, 10:42 PM
im not sure ....the comments on youtube say it was 500 for an hour
also they discussed what the banner should say and decided on who is ron paul because if it was a political message people who werent interested in politics might ignore it but if it was mysterious then we all know curiosity killed the cat, and most people can't resist a mystery so they figured if it said "who is ron paul" most would either ask someone or look it up

i know if i saw an airplane and it had a banner that said who is ..... i would HAVE to look it up just to know or it would bug the crap out of me..

Wyurm
07-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Excellent job!!!

And, yes the mystery of who is Ron Paul? or Ron Paul Revolution are very good ways to keep from instantly turning people off or making people defensive. It makes them curious to find out who he is. Then comes asking people at work, friends, and of course Google :)

LibertyEagle
07-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah, but it looks like it was so far out over the ocean that the dolphins were being more educated than the people on the beach. :)

ChrisM
07-06-2007, 10:52 PM
I would do it a little closer inshore off Myrtle Beach or southern Florida when it's nice, warm, sunny, and August.

Lord Xar
07-06-2007, 11:29 PM
that is great!! I saw that video. I am currently getting pricing for the Malibu to Manhattan banner ad on the West Coast. They are gonna send me a media kit.

Anybody interested in perhaps pitching in with me on this? If its too expensive I ain't gonna do it, but if its reasonable, I will. i will be filming it and photos.. but I think with summer here and those beaches packed to the gills, it could be good.

goldismoney
07-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Let me know about the Los Angeles coast banner (post on the Forum)...if you decide to run the banner in September or after, I might be able to front at least $1k

Lord Xar
07-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Let me know about the Los Angeles coast banner (post on the Forum)...if you decide to run the banner in September or after, I might be able to front at least $1k

awesome! Just ping the los angeles meetup group. i am part of that but have yet to actually "meet" with them. I am more of the silent type :-)

WannaBfree
07-07-2007, 01:36 AM
hey Roxic27 wasn't this your idea? ;)

Mani
07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
looks great - was this the banner that a bunch of guys chipped in $40 for -discussed on the forum about a week ago?

Yes it's the same banner.

peruvianRP
07-10-2007, 10:16 AM
cool very nice... I'll bring this idea to my meetup group.