PDA

View Full Version : Exposing Huckabee - Judas kissing the entire country

ahrs1981
12-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Here is an excellent Web site exposing Huckabee.

http://www.taxhikemike.com/

This guy is like Judas kissing the entire country before the big sellout and betrayal. Don't fall for his deception.
Huckabee can't win. It is a wasted vote. He is a liberal hiding under the Republican label and wearing his church on his sleeve. If you vote for Huckabee you are handing the presidency to Hillary in a gift wrapped package.

This is what's really going on. His controllers realize that Romney and Giuliani are losing and Huckabee is their only hope in preventing Ron Paul from wining. That's why they are pushing him so hard now.

When he was governor, Huckabee held the following positions on illegal immigration:

He supported higher education benefits for children of illegal immigrants, opposed a federal roundup of illegals from his state in 2005, opposed a 2001 bill requiring proof of citizenship to vote in the state, and in 2001, a member of his administration pushed for legislation to grant driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

Source
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200712/POL20071204b.html

We have less then 1 month to expose this guy on a mass scale so please forward this email to as many people as you can

Please download Ron Paul DVDs here and pass them around:

www.RonPaulDVDProject.com
www.RonPaulDVD.com

JDeVriese
12-18-2007, 11:05 AM
That Judas reference is low. Welcome to the Forums!

MicroBalrog
12-18-2007, 11:07 AM
We need to win. Any kind of smear that we can dig up on Huckabee or whoever, we must use it, that's the same thing other people do to win elections.

Ron Paul must triumph.

Menthol Patch
12-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Lets also expose him as the big government fascist that he is!

burningfur
12-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Judas betrayed a sinless man.

The American people are hardly sinless and, frankly, if people can't see past the media to this man who wants to return to the rule of law. They deserve Hillary or Rudy.

--- ------------After that, welcome to the forums! :)

ahrs1981
12-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Judas betrayed a sinless man.

frankly, if people can't see past the media to this man who wants to return to the rule of law. They deserve Hillary or Rudy.

--- ------------After that, welcome to the forums! :)

They won't see it unless people like us tell them.

burningfur
12-18-2007, 11:25 AM
They won't see it unless people like us tell them.

Why do you think I'm here, lol! ;)

Janet0116
12-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Let me put on my tin foil hat and say this... I dont think Huckabee is campaigning for President. I think he is campaigning for a VP spot with Guiliana. I think this 'surge' in popularity was planned. He is being used to put the christian voters concerns about Guiliana to rest. When he drops out (after NH where he will get trounced), and then teams up with Rudy, he can come out and tell his 'followers' that Rudy is a good man, and should be trusted.

*taking off hat now*