PDA

View Full Version : digg / Firefox problem?

Roxi
07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
ok the last few times i have gone to digg after a few minutes i have gotten the message: firefox has encountered a problem and must shut down send or dont send error report (im sure you all know what im talking about)

so anyway im also noticing there have been a lot of problems with diggs and buries and people saying digg shows them burying a story that they have not and so on...so im assuming hackers have gotten into digg or whatever...i did this

ran spybot search and destroy and was all clear, then i went to digg for about a minute and scanned thru some articles, i then ran spybot again and 33 entries of adware were found...
i repeated this process with AVG and zone alarm, each coming up with the same results...
so something is going on with digg we should all stop going there completely and let the bury brigade do what the hell they want

JMO let me know what ev1 else thinks

ChrisM
07-06-2007, 10:09 PM
I doubt it's from Digg.

UtahApocalypse
07-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Ummm I use digg every day multiple times and have never had ANY issues. i enjopy many of the articles, not just for Ron Paul. I have no virus alerts, or spyware. I think you may have gotten something from somewhere else.

walt
07-06-2007, 10:11 PM
I doubt this is important.

Roxi
07-06-2007, 10:13 PM
well im not the only one complaining though, and this is only happening when ive visited RP articles on digg...i think its something to do with the bury brigade possibly

also look at the comments on this article: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Wh..._for_President

WannaBfree
07-06-2007, 10:29 PM
well im not the only one complaining though, and this is only happening when ive visited RP articles on digg...i think its something to do with the bury brigade possibly

also look at the comments on this article: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Wh..._for_President

The article is gone.

Roxi
07-06-2007, 11:18 PM
hmmm i dont know....maybe im just a "kook" :)