PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With A Website-will Pay

pumaz
12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey,
I have a great idea for a site and have secured a domain name. I need assistance in finding the best way to make my idea a reality. If you have website design expertise especially involving video upload like or in conjunction with youtube then please contact me. I would like to get the site up before New Hampshire.

Thanks in advance

Joepuma88 "at" hotmail

Zarxrax
12-18-2007, 12:19 PM
I might be able to help if you aren't getting any other replies. I'm by no means an expert, but I do know a thing or two.

Mark
12-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey,
I have a great idea for a site and have secured a domain name. I need assistance in finding the best way to make my idea a reality. If you have website design expertise especially involving video upload like or in conjunction with youtube then please contact me. I would like to get the site up before New Hampshire.

Thanks in advance

Joepuma88 "at" hotmail
Can you provide a little info about the site's focus?

pumaz
12-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Email me and we can discuss it.

debbie53
12-18-2007, 10:00 PM
No need to pay. We are all in this together. I have done a few websites before, and would be glad to work on this project. You can email me directly at zzz_debbie "at" yahoo.

curiousobserver
12-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Hey,

Thanks in advance

Joepuma88 "at" hotmail

if you want to embed youtube videos on your site, all you have to do is go to youtube and to the video you want to embed . On the right of the video, there is a little text box which says'embed code'. copy that line and paste it in the html code of your site. That's it. and best part about youtube video embedding is that bandwidth is still utilized from youtube and not from your site.