PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Huck forum now or what?

Wendi
12-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Why are 90% of the threads on the first page in here talking about Huck... ???

xexkxex
12-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Start using the "New Posts" at the top. :)

So much better. There were a few trolls last night...not sure if the threads you are talking about are the troll threads but just ignore the threads...they will fade away ;)

Meatwasp
12-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Why are 90% of the threads on the first page in here talking about Huck... ???

I wondered this myself

DirtMcGirt
12-18-2007, 11:09 AM
they are watching us

CurtisLow
12-18-2007, 11:41 AM
If we put up dirt on Huck we won't get banned here. Even tho most of it is 100% true.

True dirt will get you banned at HucksArmy so they can come here to read the truth about the two faced guy they are supporting.

asgardshill
12-18-2007, 11:42 AM
I couldn't help but notice that the fake-o suicide thread got disappeared too. A pity that some of the Chucklebee propaganda couldn't disappear with equal alacrity as well.

fcofer
12-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh, come on now, it doesn't hurt us. If the threads bother you that much, don't read them! Some of us like to keep tabs on Huck.

Seriously, how many supporters do you think we've lost to the Huckster due to the fact that we don't censor posts?

A: A heck of a lot less than if we did censor posts!

Whenever you feel the need to have something censored, ask yourself, "Am I afraid that I might see this information and draw an erroneous conclusion?"

If you are not afraid that you are going to be converted to the Huckster from these threads, then please extend that same courtesy to your fellow posters. Believe it -- there aren't many sheep here at all. Moreoever, we actually have the right candidate -- that's why we don't have to censor anything here. At HucksArmy, they have to keep things locked down because the part of their base that is reasonable is at a serious risk of defecting.

I bet you that we've won some Huck converts already by discussing him here. I do wish that people would be more civil, but I try to set an example and only use 'Huckster' one or twice per Huckabee post.