PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers?

charger
12-18-2007, 09:47 AM
I ordered some yard signs and bumper stickers on 12/4 from the official website and I still haven't recieved them.
This is a problem. I am preaching about Dr. Paul to everyone that I know that will listen but I can't proudly display my support at my home or on my vehicle.

I am willing to buy more. I just want them ASAP so that people in my area can see his name before the Feb. 5th primary.

Let me know if there is any where on the internet that would have these items in stock.
Thanks,

paulie
12-18-2007, 09:50 AM
The campaign is a little slow with the shipping, just be patient. You could always try cafepress too.

jenninlouisiana
12-18-2007, 09:52 AM
I know it is taking 3 weeks to order from the store... the printers are swamped.

Try Ebay. They have lots of stuff.

mjp1025
12-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Not to take away from the campaign site, I used cafepress and got everything within a week.

disciple
12-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Get in touch with a meet-up group in your area..

gb13
12-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I have a good catalog of bumper stickers and shirts on my website. Just go to the "Ron Paul Gear" section. It's all from CafePress. Cool stuff, fast shipping. I don't sell it, I just link to the best stuff I found.

The site is EverythingRonPaul.com - click the link in my signature.

pikerz
12-18-2007, 10:09 AM
usually somebody in your meetup group will have extra materials.

xexkxex
12-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Ordered from the campaign 4 times...always with in 6-7 days ;)

FrankRep
12-18-2007, 10:12 AM
I ordered some yard signs and bumper stickers on 12/4 from the official website and I still haven't recieved them.
This is a problem. I am preaching about Dr. Paul to everyone that I know that will listen but I can't proudly display my support at my home or on my vehicle.

I am willing to buy more. I just want them ASAP so that people in my area can see his name before the Feb. 5th primary.

Let me know if there is any where on the internet that would have these items in stock.
Thanks,

Try your Local Meetup Group. They should have some.

http://RonPaul.Meetup.com/

piotr1
12-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Best site for Bumper stickers and Yard Signs BAR NONE: www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com

Call Tom directly and tell him i referred you. :) -Peter

mmink15
12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Best way to get cheap Ron Paul stuff is through local meetup groups. When you can buy in bulk prices drop fast. If your local meetup is small it isn't hard to co-ordinate with other area groups to order 100 shirts or 1000slim jims or 50 yard signs, driving prices way down. Plus the meetup group participation has been a key ingrediant in the revolution's success so far. Plus it's reassuring to see other Ron Paul people in your area.

Since that ramble accidently became a meetup group endorsment forgive me for putting up a link to a video showing my local meetup in action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWFgXVqridg

koob
12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
try contacting those in a meetup group near you. a guy in my meetup had a whole box of bumper stickers and a few thousand slimjims. I wouldn't order anything from the offical site except the limited edition buttons. Those are sleek.

Coola
12-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Might I recommend purchasing "Glass Chalk" and handwriting/designing a Ron Paul message on your back car window? I did this with my car and it gets way more 'looks' than my bumper sticker. I find that the bumper sticker helps to let people know that Ron Paul is a candidate, and that the eye-catching design helps to gauge the support. It's a wonderful relationship.

http://www.mclendons.com/img/products/81/8190076.jpg

Here's where I got the idea from:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P8iFT5iHXnc

firebirdnation
12-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Just remember when you buy directly from Ron Pauls store, it goes towards the campaign. I ordered on the 5th and they e-mailed me saying it was shipping today, so maybe they are catching up.

charger
12-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks!

DAFTEK
12-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Just remember when you buy directly from Ron Pauls store, it goes towards the campaign. I ordered on the 5th and they e-mailed me saying it was shipping today, so maybe they are catching up.

Are you sure??? because i was told Ron does not see one red cent from there! If he does get the money then i will buy some apparel also...

jumpyg1258
12-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Ive got about 20 or so extra bumper stickers and about 200 extra slim jims if peeps need them.