PDA

View Full Version : This needs to be Ron's answer to the foreign policy question

troyd1
12-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Revised from thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=58998

I then asked him, Dad I proceed to feel like you are just simply not going to bow to my way of thinking or my demands and I think you are going to cause some harm upon your wife and your neighbors, so I'm just gong to have watch your every move and I'm going to have all your neighbors report to me all of your activities, and every time I think you are out of line I'm just going to come over and thump you upside your head. Not only that but if I don't like your neighbors reports or think they are defending you, I'm going to go thump them upside the head too! How about that! He replied....OOHHHH! Know you won't! I said why not! He said...It's not right! End of discussion.

He needs an anecdote similar to this for the non intervention questions. If he used this at a debate, game over.

A lot of people think we need to control the world to stay safe. This illustrates in the plainest of terms why it is causing all the problems.

FrankRep
12-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Foreign policy has a few more factors than your example. Over simplified.

Liberty Star
12-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Ron Paul knows enough about foreign policy to school every DOP/Dem candidate running. He has very impressive command of this issue unlike other candidates most of whom are just talking point puppets.

troyd1
12-18-2007, 10:05 AM
I guess the heading is not quite right, I should have titled it " This needs to be Ron's anecdote to the non-intervention foreign policy question."

troyd1
12-18-2007, 11:08 AM
bump