PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck show

JenaS62
12-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know what station carries the Glenn Beck show? I've never watched it and I don't see it listed on my cable guide.

Thanks!

RPFTW!
12-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Cnn

Ack
12-18-2007, 09:14 AM
It's on CNN Headline News Channel (not regular CNN).

jrich4rpaul
It's not CNN, it's CNN Headline News. It's 2 separate stations.

JenaS62
Wow that was fast! Thanks much!

RPFTW!
Also I have a really good feeling about this, I think Glenn Beck will be fair Ron will get his point across. I also think Glenn is overall a good (if misguided) guy and somewhere in there still has a soul (unlike Hannity and O'Reilly)

Kotin
specifically: CNN Headline News.

at 6 and 8 Central

Lois
12-18-2007, 09:30 AM
What time is Ron Paul on Glenn Beck tonight? Is it 7 ET or 9 ET?

Also, does anyone have a link to watch it online streaming?

Thanks.

Lois

kylejack
12-18-2007, 09:33 AM
There will be disagreements, but there's a lot they can agree on. I'm excited about it. I hope they don't waste too much time on talking about how difficult the interview was to co-ordinate. Let's talk policy, Glenn!

RPFTW!
12-18-2007, 09:34 AM
What time is Ron Paul on Glenn Beck tonight? Is it 7 ET or 9 ET?

Thanks.

Lois

Both I think

familydog
12-18-2007, 09:35 AM
7pm, repeats at 9pm and I believe 12pm. Not sure if if repeats early in the morning though. Don't think you can see it streamed live.

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Dr. Paul is on a roll today. 'In the zone', as it were. I'm starting to feel better about his being on the Glen Beck show. After laying down how it is to Huckabee this morning, he and Glenn should have plenty of positive things to talk about.

ConstitutionGal
12-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I actually watched Glen's show last night just to see whether he mentioned tonight's interview or not and, when he did, his body language and facial expression seemed pretty positive and open. I'm hoping that was an indication of how his interview attitude is going to be. Of course, I think the MAIN issue is going to be how he treats Dr. Paul AFTER the interview on future shows and in future comments. I'm hoping that he won't be friendly and non-confrontational tonight and then turn nasty once Dr. Paul's not around to defend himself and his views. Only time will tell but, as we all know, to actually listen to Dr. Paul is to love him.

Oliver
12-18-2007, 10:09 AM

Thanks.

Lois

Ditto here - does anyone know a stream for that
Channel? (CNN itself doesn't stream their regular
program)

Does someone record it for a later upload?

Zappa's Brain
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Ditto here - does anyone know a stream for that
Channel? (CNN itself doesn't stream their regular
program)

Does someone record it for a later upload?

Yes - ME TOO.. Can we see it streamed?

fortilite
12-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I think he earned a lot of points with Beck after bashing Huckabee.

Jobarra
12-18-2007, 02:06 PM
Well, I caught a snippet of his show last night and he mentioned something about Ron Paul being on the show today. He said something about he's going to ask Dr. Paul why shutting down the FBI is a good idea. He had a slightly condescending tone, so I'm sure he's going to be sarcastic during the interview, but I still doubt he is going to attack him like anyone on Fox would.

That being said, even if it's a one hour attack piece on Dr. Paul, it is STILL a good thing. Dr. Paul can defend himself and even if he doesn't turn 95% of the audience to supporters, I'm sure at least 5% will question why he is being attacked so much. That's 5% that we would not get if he hadn't gone on the show.

Ibtz
12-18-2007, 02:08 PM
As long as they hug afterwards I'll be happy.