PDA

View Full Version : You all HAVE to read this stuff...

BLS
07-06-2007, 09:07 PM
http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=10

Look for posts that are started by me "BLS" or any government one.
They are all at the top..I'm getting KILLED over here...

And noone seems to get it.

torchbearer
07-06-2007, 09:09 PM
They never will... even when the world is collapsing around them....

FSP-Rebel
07-06-2007, 09:10 PM
I'll be on board shortly, I'm on hold for review. I'll probably be leaving as I have to go to a small sign posting deal for the Air Show t-morrow here in Mich. The Blue Angels were boomin our skies out the last couple of days during their warm-up.

BLS
07-06-2007, 09:16 PM
I'll be on board shortly

ROGER!! GIVE ME SOME HELP.....but be carefull....these guys are BRUTAL.

And please don't sign in with a name like RonPaulForever.....:D

They'll know you're an 'out of towner'.

FreedomLover
07-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Ask them if they're afraid a muslim will cut their head off. lol

lbrtylvr
07-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh the irony.

The Fantasy Football Forum as sub forum called the geek club.

exomniac
07-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Okay, I've been reading some of the posts in this thread. Don't just talk ideas. Show these people numbers. Here is a link (http://www.ccmep.org/us_bombing_watch.html) to an archive of U.S. Bombings, Invasions and Occupations of Iraq between the years of 1992-2005. The only year there were no reported bombings were 1994 and 1995. You can click on a year, then a month and a day, and it will show you the reported attack for that day. Anyone that says we were "minding our own business" during September 11th needs a class. This is a common argument amongst neo-con elites like Rush Limbaugh, deceiving millions.

You may also want to relate this list of bombings to Osama bin Laden's 1996 FATWA entitled: "DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST THE AMERICANS OCCUPYING THE LAND OF THE TWO HOLY PLACES" (http://www.library.ohiou.edu/indopubs/2001/09/23/0057.html)

So, they hate freedom. :rolleyes:

ecliptic
07-06-2007, 09:47 PM
You're starting a board war. Very Very bad idea. Leave 'em alone. Highly counterproductive. Stop and spend your time on a more effective endeavor.

Roxi
07-06-2007, 10:59 PM
somebody responded to your post about congressmen getting a raise by saying "isnt ron paul a congressman, dont you think he deserves a raise" TELL THEM that RP votes against congressional raises and donates his back to the country (not sure of the actual facts im sure you know them tho:)

allyinoh
07-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Those people are slightly ignorant.

"What's wrong with having a national id card?" Dee da dee... seriously...

No thank you, I'm not signing up there. I can't take the Frudy McRomney people and I can't take people who know nothing of the world around them.

It's okay to try to educate people but when people don't want to listen or understand, it's not worth it.

I just think when the sh!t hits the fan they will be the ones screaming and crying saying that they should have listened to all those "kooky nutjobs."

Erazmus
07-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Those people are slightly ignorant.

hehehe, Slightly? ;)

jjschless
07-07-2007, 12:04 AM
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong." -Thomas Jefferson

BLS
07-07-2007, 12:45 AM
You're starting a board war. Very Very bad idea. Leave 'em alone. Highly counterproductive. Stop and spend your time on a more effective endeavor.

Umm..I've been on that bored for over 8 years....this is my 3rd 'handle' on there, but they all know me.

I've been pushing RP pretty hard over there, and there's some uber neo-cons, who I'm beating heads with until they give in.

Matt
07-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Wow, some people really need to read to read 1984.

I don't really want to join that forum but I would post something like this.

It's not a matter of privacy, it's about the government having too much power which which limits their accountability to you the individual. For example, the Real ID act requires you to obtain federal approval to work. They can deny this with no explanation and you would have no recourse. They could also limit your ability to travel or make purchases, again with no recourse. Read up on it, it's truly chilling and wide open to abuse. Even an honest mistake could completely destroy your livelihood (think 10 year old kids on the no fly list).

Tyranny happens through incrementalism. There is no precedent that shows trusting the government to have your best interests at heart or to be competent in protecting them is a good idea. Historically has been the exact opposite.

The major enabling factor in the Rwandan genocide was a national ID card that identified people's ethnicity as either Hutu or Tutsi. . .