PDA

View Full Version : YouTube - Ron Paul on Fox and Friends [Part 1]

Austin
12-18-2007, 06:39 AM
Part 1 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=UbxheO3XHJE)

Part 2 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xxy2RAlog5Q)

PhilA
12-18-2007, 06:40 AM
link isn't working

Give me liberty
12-18-2007, 06:40 AM
This video is unavailable. :confused:'

Thats what i got

Austin
12-18-2007, 06:42 AM
Part 1 is up, 2 is still processing.

PhilA
12-18-2007, 06:42 AM
thanks

IowaSupport
12-18-2007, 06:45 AM
lollllll

It was like Ron Paul just hit his kid.

Austin
12-18-2007, 06:46 AM
The uneasiness of the hosts at the end is absolutely priceless.

wisconsinite
12-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Ron needs to take a nap.

LibertyEagle
12-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Ron needs to take a nap.

Yeah and he has 5 interviews today. I hope he takes a long nap after his interview with Jan Mickelson.

Dec 18
1. Ron Paul on Fox & Friends
Fox News Channel
7:15 AM ET
2. Ron Paul on CNN American Morning
CNN
8:15 AM ET
3. Ron Paul on Morning Joe
MSNBC
8:30 AM ET
4. Jan Mickelson interviews Ron Paul
WHO Radio
9:00 AM CT
5. Glenn Beck interviews Ron Paul
CNN Headline News
Check local listings

wisconsinite
Damn, what a quote though, huh?

Even in his obviously exhausted physical condition, Dr. Paul pulls a zinger like that out of his hat.

Rhys
I read that he said he's been going 36 hours no sleep

wisconsinite
12-18-2007, 06:50 AM
Ah, so it was 6:15am in Iowa, where he is.
That explains the groginess.
Maybe he just needs his morning coffee.

brianbb98
12-18-2007, 06:51 AM
Ah, so it was 6:15am in Iowa, where he is.
That explains the groginess.
Maybe he just needs his morning coffee.

or his morning joe... 40 min :)

Ozwest
12-18-2007, 06:52 AM
I read that he said he's been going 36 hours no sleep
Where did you read this?

wisconsinite
12-18-2007, 06:52 AM
what time is the Beck interview?

Austin
12-18-2007, 06:54 AM
what time is the Beck interview?

7:00 PM

Does anyone know if he will be there in person?

Rhys
i cant remember. it was just like 2 days ago

burningfur
That was awesome, talk about a smackdown.

reaver
12-18-2007, 06:57 AM
Congressmen have rough schedules.

Castrensis
12-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Beck @ 7pm EST, I believe.

Am I the only one who thinks his reference to "the windowpanes resembling a cross" was a subtle attempt to present Dr. Paul as a conspiracy theory nut, seeing covert agendas in the "hidden symbols" of his competitor's Christmas well-wishing advertisement?

newyearsrevolution08
12-18-2007, 06:58 AM
The media is going to try their best to mess him up. What they are not seeing though is we are now aware of the b.s. that they have been pulling on us but now it is sticking out there like a sore thumb.

Ron Paul is going to be that change that we have needed.

I am still waiting on that second one to process and cant wait to see how it goes.

I was looking for this video as I was stuck on c-span trying to call in to talk about Ron Paul which is something we all need to do as well

Austin
12-18-2007, 06:59 AM
The media is going to try their best to mess him up. What they are not seeing though is we are now aware of the b.s. that they have been pulling on us but now it is sticking out there like a sore thumb.

Ron Paul is going to be that change that we have needed.

I am still waiting on that second one to process and cant wait to see how it goes.

I was looking for this video as I was stuck on c-span trying to call in to talk about Ron Paul which is something we all need to do as well

I'm reuploading it, I think the other might be stuck.

d991
12-18-2007, 07:06 AM
Anyone notice the chick and the guy to her left exchange a nervous smile just before they went to break??

Austin
12-18-2007, 07:07 AM
Anyone notice the chick and the guy to her left exchange a nervous smile just before they went to break??

Yup. It was wonderful. He was all tongue tied at the end!

:D

wisconsinite
12-18-2007, 07:07 AM

yeah, it was great.:D

dukker
12-18-2007, 07:17 AM

what the hell are you talking about? I re watched it 3 times and it was perfectly normal. You guys read into things way too much. The media is nowhere near as bad as you make it out to be.

Rebel Resource
12-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Was a bit odd that Ron said such a conspiratorial thing about fascism and the cross. That can't have gone down well with christians or anybody concerned that he's a bit of an oddball.

Thoughts? I haven't seen part 2 yet.

KeyLimer
12-18-2007, 07:42 AM
here's the you tube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHb8CWw-Q4

Ozwest
12-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Was a bit odd that Ron said such a conspiratorial thing about fascism and the cross. That can't have gone down well with christians or anybody concerned that he's a bit of an oddball.

Power to truth.

Austin
12-18-2007, 07:47 AM
Part 2 is up

synthetic
12-18-2007, 07:48 AM

Its obvious to almost everyone the cross is there by design. What Ron said forced people to view the ad in a light that wasn't intended by the other campaign. It was a great one liner. When Ron speaks truth as he did about the ad people know it and begin to wake up.

Frossty
12-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Thank you.

Rebel Resource
12-18-2007, 07:50 AM
Power to truth.

All true of course. I laughed out loud when she asked for a one-word answer. I know the trick of the MSM is to make you sound like a loon if you step out of conventional MSM wisdom, and brief interchanges are the way to do that, but I never thought it got this bad.

Rebel Resource
12-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Its obvious to almost everyone the cross is there by design. What Ron said forced people to view the ad in a light that wasn't intended by the other campaign. It was a great one liner. When Ron speaks truth as he did about the ad people know it and begin to wake up.

I agree, unfortunately the host tried to talk down to him, as he did with his very first words in fact "Oh you're in Des Moines...that's nice!"

Anyway, it was a great interview. Ron needs some toothpicks for his eyelids or something!

werdd
12-18-2007, 07:54 AM
lol, he beat up fox's little kid, and hes like HUCKABEE ISNT SELLING FACISM

Ozwest
12-18-2007, 07:56 AM
What a bizarre interview!

If you ask me, it makes Faux look silly and unprofessional, and Ron remained confidently aloof.

RP-Republican
12-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Asks for 1 word answers but then asks questions in way that can't be answered with 1 word.

Iraq? How about at least stay or leave Iraq if you want a one word answer. Good lord where do they find these people.

RonPaulCult
12-18-2007, 07:59 AM
you can tell Ron Paul hates FNC as much as I do - love it!

wgadget
12-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Beck @ 7pm EST, I believe.

Am I the only one who thinks his reference to "the windowpanes resembling a cross" was a subtle attempt to present Dr. Paul as a conspiracy theory nut, seeing covert agendas in the "hidden symbols" of his competitor's Christmas well-wishing advertisement?

That was Matt Drudge's interpretation.

pikerz
12-18-2007, 08:04 AM
I agree, unfortunately the host tried to talk down to him, as he did with his very first words in fact "Oh you're in Des Moines...that's nice!"

Anyway, it was a great interview. Ron needs some toothpicks for his eyelids or something!

The Fox host that said that gives my girlfriend the creeps. She is absolutely convinced that the host is the type of person that preys on children.

I figured he was just a weak-willed metrosexual. But judging by the horrified look she gets, I may be wrong.

BizmanUSA
12-18-2007, 08:15 AM
here's the you tube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CHb8CWw-Q4

THANK YOU!

LibertyEagle
12-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Geez, every dang network is playing Huckabee's Christmas ad, over and over and over again. I've seen it this morning about 9 times.

CelestialRender
12-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Wow, they actually covered the biased phone polls.

Libertad2008
12-18-2007, 08:53 AM
It wasn't the best interview, but what can you expect when the woman at the end was barraging him with terse questions and wanted "1 word answers". That is the ultimate example of the media wanting to control the dialog by not allowing people to respond fully, thank God for the hour on Beck's show tonight. I would have loved it if he had plugged the interview on Beck's show (CNN I believe) while on Faux News... would've been priceless.

Akus
12-18-2007, 09:00 AM
ifl

Dorfsmith
12-18-2007, 09:03 AM

Huckabee's national smoking ban is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his fascist beliefs. Ron Paul nailed it brilliantly! :cool:

kylejack
12-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Ron: "I'm in Des Moines, Iowa."
"Okay, that's good. We're glad to hear that."

Didn't this seem kind of snarky? Also, why would you take a commercial break 1 minute into an interview?

Edit: "Give me a one-word response." This is ridiculous! What a freak show. Thank goodness Ron didn't take the bait.

Dorfsmith
12-18-2007, 09:08 AM

Didn't this seem kind of snarky? Also, why would you take a commercial break 1 minute into an interview?

Seriously. I think he was making fun of Ron Paul for clearing his throat. :mad:

Tim724
12-18-2007, 09:11 AM
If you ask me, it makes Faux look silly and unprofessional, and Ron remained confidently aloof.

Exactly.

I don't think he was physically tired. He is acting the way someone acts when they are humoring an idiot. He isn't going to jumping up and down like a lap dog to answer these moronic questions.

Answer with a one-word answer?? - totally idiotic.

paulaholic
12-18-2007, 09:21 AM

Edit: "Give me a one-word response." This is ridiculous! What a freak show. Thank goodness Ron didn't take the bait.

I probably would have responded that way also. It came out of nowhere. I think the host was caught off-guard.

kylejack
12-18-2007, 09:24 AM
I probably would have responded that way also. It came out of nowhere. I think the host was caught off-guard.
Ron actually handled it a lot better than I would have, because he's such a class act. I would have been a little more confrontational and it might have come off bad to the average Fox News viewer. I would have said something like, "No, I'm not going to play those games. The problems we face are complicated and can't be addressed in a silly word-association game. I'm a political candidate, not a psychiatric patient."

dukker
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM

okay, I am just going to clear this up. watch it again.

Interviewer says 'congressman ron paul is in des moine, he joins us live... good morning to you congressman'

Ron paul thinks the interviewer asked him 'where are you congressman?', instead of 'good morning to you congressman'. Ron paul tells me he's in des moine, iowa.

interviewer did not realise ron paul misheard. So, he was caught off guard by the fact RP just came out of left field. I would too.

It was a simple miscommunication between both parties. Jeez, nothing intentional.

sunghoko
12-19-2007, 01:47 AM
I just went brain dead watching that. Right now I just want to punch that dude in the face.

Though he got completely thrown off with the fascism statement. RP even when sleepy, still sharp. RP unplugged, resenting that Huckabee is campaigning like he's the only christian candidate

The Plan
12-19-2007, 03:16 AM
My IQ just dropped 30 points after watching that. FOX never fails to show me that they're tools.
The only classic moment to come out of that was Ron making the Facist comment about the Huckabee ad. It's exactly what i was thinking when i saw it the first time. Huckabee passing himself off as the only Christian in the race is laughable.

idiom
12-19-2007, 03:39 AM
That was great when they realised that Fox News had just announced the Meme that Huckabee was a facist. FoxNews thinks Huck is the next Hitler.

They need a PR expert to actually check their questions ahead of time. Somebody post the vid where the dude gets caught out not being able to spell 'Emu'.