PDA

View Full Version : The Time Has Come

RohanT
07-06-2007, 08:27 PM
for the much needed, oh-so-exciting, don't-fall-out-of-your-chair impeachment bitchslap.

Go give your autograph.

http://impeachcheney.org/

ChrisM
07-06-2007, 10:01 PM
I think impeaching Cheney would be a waste of time and taxpayers' money. The point cannot be made that impeaching Cheney would change anything in the Bush administration. Cheney would still be Bush's close friend and he would still affect policy even if he weren't in office. The move would be largely "symbolic," and therefore, a waste of time, much like the other "symbolic" moves Congress has made recently.

His only real duties are to cast final votes in the Senate and take over for the president, and with less than two years, I don't think we should worry about Bush becoming incapacitated.

And furthermore, even if Cheney were impeached, guess who gets to nominate the new Vice President?

Ponce
07-06-2007, 10:32 PM
You got it M, like I keep saying "Chaney will become president by hook or by crook"....... the power to be .....Neocons..... can't afford in taking a chance and having someone in the White House that they cannot control, someone like Ron Paul.

ChrisM
07-06-2007, 10:35 PM
You got it M, like I keep saying "Chaney will become president by hook or by crook"....... the power to be .....Neocons..... can't afford in taking a chance and having someone in the White House that they cannot control, someone like Ron Paul.
I suppose there is the chance for Bush to become incapacitated or resign.

And I suppose any of Bush's VP nominations would at least have to appear to be moderate before Congress would nominate him.

But what of the crime itself? We'll see what happens.

Ponce
07-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Tell me one member of Congress that have not gone to the state of Israel in order to pay their respet and you will find an honest Congressman.

The power that someone has over you is only the power that you allowed them to have over you........... why do you think that there are Palestinian and Iraqi freedom fighters???

Tell me this, according to what I have read the US population consist of only 3% of Jews (or Zionists) so whay do the politicians feel that it is so "important" to have those extra 3% of votes?

It is not the 3% of votes but THE POWER that they have by means of radio, tv, magazines and so on and also the money that they use to buy votes.

An honest vote for an honest man is a vote for Ron Paul....... a man with an honest vote has no need of a large ammount of money because he already has the heart of man.

PS: The US population of Jews (Zionists) in the US is more like 12-16%, is hard to pinpoint the real numbers because the majority of them have change their names to more "anglo" sounding names in order to mix better... oh oh , here we go.

RohanT
07-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Lack of repercussion for unlawful behavior will only set precedence for....you guessed it, more unlawful behavior.

Birdlady
07-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Rather than wasting money on impeaching lets just get Ron Paul elected imo. :) This might not make sense, but when they do horrible things like pardon Libby that wakes A LOT of people up to this government. Those people may very well become big supporters of Ron Paul.

As soon as this government starts acting like a tyrannical government people will open their eyes. I think most of us are here today because we finally saw how messed up things were.

Even if we did impeach them, their major offenses would be ignored and they would find some meaningless thing. Therefore, it would be nothing but a slap on the wrist and a waste of time and money.

torchbearer
07-07-2007, 03:45 PM
impeachment can save us money in the long run by denying Bush and Cheney's lifetime pension plan.

SeekLiberty
07-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Lack of repercussion for unlawful behavior will only set precedence for....you guessed it, more unlawful behavior.

100% correct.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. And . . . moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Legitimate Impeachment is never a waste of time or money. We have some here whom apparently believe in "moderation in the pursuit of Justice." As defenders of Liberty and Justice, this is NOT tolerable, and certainly not a virtue.

Every suspect who has not upheld our Constitution needs to be IMPEACHED. It's not a "let's wait until" issue. It must be done NOW before we get "more unlawful behavior" just as RohanT said.

Besides, that's the whole problem right there. Politicians don't feel they have to account for their actions because we DON'T use the Impeachment process enough! They need to FEAR WE THE PEOPLE.

Evil must be attacked from all angles.

Seekers of Liberty, here's that link again ...

http://impeachcheney.org/

Please go do it, it won't take much time.

Have Americans grown so tolerant of lies where they no longer feel a deep sense of righteous indignation and a fervent quest for Justice when criminal government "servants" repeatedly lie to them?

- SL

"The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government." - Barry Goldwater

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is ``needed'' before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents ``interests,'' I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is Liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can." - Barry Goldwater

ShaneC
07-07-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm still a dedicated Ron Paul supporter, but I'm starting to value Kuncich on the Democratic side of things.

I may not agree with everything he says, but he does make some good, sane, vaild points.

SeekLiberty
07-07-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm still a dedicated Ron Paul supporter, but I'm starting to value Kuncich on the Democratic side of things.

I may not agree with everything he says, but he does make some good, sane, vaild points.

Yes, he has acted like a Constitutional guy, and even waved it in a debate. But my major issue with him is that he's apparently seriously mentally handicapped regarding our Second Amendment.

- SL

ShaneC
07-07-2007, 05:02 PM
But my major issue with him is that he's apparently seriously mentally handicapped regarding our Second Amendment.

- SL

Given the alternatives though...I'd take Dennis over Hilliary, Obama, Gulianii, etc...

constituent
07-07-2007, 06:04 PM
We're not even really in the primary season yet. Accordingly, we would all be well served to support whole-heartedly atleast one candidate in every party that is participating in the race. Of all the best candidates out there (Paul, Gravel, Kucinich) Ron Paul will win hands down. However, enough people will be swayed through the culture's collective guilt to vote for the first black/female benevolent dictatorship if it comes down to "another old white male" versus Clinton/Obama.

A worthy opponent is not a threat but a challenge, an opportunity to advance the political dialogue. It is my opinnion that Sen. Gravel is the best candidate running for the democratic nomination, and his potential base is the same as the good dr.'s. This revolution is about education, and the strength of one nation rising up to secure a future worth defending. Mobilize those who really care and have yet to vote; let the old order, the "traditional" voter who got our nation into this mess, catch up on their own time.

SeekLiberty
07-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Given the alternatives though...I'd take Dennis over Hilliary, Obama, Gulianii, etc...

No kidding! I would too. If I was a party loyalist Democrat, I'd vote for either Dennis or Gravel. I'm not sure why Dennis sponsored Gun Control legislation ... maybe it was a some kind of red herring which I don't understand yet right now, and that Dennis is much smarter than I think he is. I do know that Ron Paul has worked with him. Certainly Ron Paul has talked to Dennis about this issue.

I certainly wouldn't fear Dennis as our president. I believe he has good intentions, and he'd work hard to get our Troops home. Again, he and Gravel are the most legitimate and serious candidates on the Democratic "side" if one plays into the "two different parts of the same ass" game. ;)

Of course, Ron Paul far outdoes them. :D

- SL