PDA

View Full Version : Amway style marketing for RP?

rice_classic
12-18-2007, 04:13 AM
Don't get too excited. I know Amway is a dirty word but what if we approached our word-of-mouth promoting in a similar fashion.

On another thread someone asked if you knew 10 people who were Ron Paul supports and I replied with, "not only do I know 10 people but I convinced those 10 people to convince another 10 people." I litterly have effectively convinced 100 people so far.

Once you've won someone over to the "Paul-Side" then tell them to think of 10 people they should be having this conversation with. After they have told you of their success have them do the same thing you did.

What I mean by this is the 5 people I know directly that I got hooked to RP are now more fervant then ever. So I had to do the most important thing any Sales Person can do.... I ASKED FOR THE SALE. I asked them, "who are you telling about this. Who are they telling about this?"

Those people you converted, make sure they are converting others. We have to approach this the same way MLM's and Churches approach their agendas!

If you are unsure of the power of MLM, find someone in your neighborhood that sells Quixtar and have them take you to a meeting... Holy moly, strap yourself in for that rollercoaster!