PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Russo's RTR Money Bomb

Gary Franchi
12-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Remember, Remember the 23rd of December... the day they hatched the plot...
I see no reason this season they should think we have forgot!

This is a serious request to all Ron Paul Supporters,

This December 23rd on the anniversary of the signing of the Federal Reserve Act we are initiating our own "Money Bomb" to give us the boost of funding we need to get some real work done... 2008 is going to be even bigger than 07... because in 07 we were going through ALLOT of growing pains, restructuring and the passing of our founder, Aaron Russo... 07 gave us a real starting point, 2008 is time to start the race!

The goal: raise $1,000,000 dollars on December 23rd.

Can we do it? You bet... we currently have 55 pledges at http://RTRMoneyBomb.com so if each pledge gives $18,182 we will reach our goal! But we know that is not realistic... so please check out the site, then please send an email out to your lists and help us reach our goal!

Checks or money orders can also be made out and sent to:

"Restore The Republic"
3149 Dundee Rd #176
Northbrook, IL 60062

Do not delay in sending this out, remember we are the backbone of the movement, AFTF put Ron Paul on the map... we've got him coverage on Fox, kept him in debates, won a battle against Real ID in SC, and the victories will mount but we need funding to keep this momentum and grow the organization to a fully functioning powerhouse to keep pressure on our state houses and DC congressmen... are you ready? Buckle up, 2008 is upon us... lets start it with a bomb.

Yours Sincerely in Freedom and Truth,

Gary Franchi
RTR National Director
RestoreTheRepublic.com

pikerz
12-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Donations to Restore The Republic are not tax deductible and do not count towards any presidential campaign.

???

What exactly are you up to? I think you might need to establish some credibility and transparency before people just up and start sending you money.

Bryan
12-18-2007, 04:18 AM
???

What exactly are you up to? I think you might need to establish some credibility and transparency before people just up and start sending you money.

Gary and RTR have a good deal of established credibility but as always, do your own checking as needed. I meet Gary at the Texas Straw Poll even, he's a great patriot.

Don't forget- the Fed Protest on the 23th as well: :)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

To be clear, this is in support the Aaron Russo's org, not the Ron Paul 2008 PCC. I'll go in for something. :)

Gary Franchi
12-18-2007, 04:18 AM

Thank you for stepping up Bryan! The Texas Straw Poll was awesome... We drove 16 hours straight from Chicago with the VoteRonPaul.com Crew and handed out thousands of dollars in Ron Paul Promotional posters...

@ Pikerz: Up until now Money Bombs have been only associated with the Paul campaign, so not to confuse people who may think they are donating to a campaign we have included the notice: "Donations to Restore The Republic are not tax deductible and do not count towards any presidential campaign" We refuse to become a 501c3 org that limits our free speech rights, so all donations are not tax deductible.

As for our our track record it speaks for itself... but please do your own research.

Those who have been in this movement for years know who we are, what we stand for, and what we do as you can now see.

Russo was the first person to stand up and endorse Paul... he was one of the people who encouraged Paul to run... He had also been a close friend of Ron. Paul spoke at his memorial service.

Before you start making declarations on an organization who helped kick start the Ron Paul Revolution please please do your own research...

Thank you,
Gary Franchi

francioshouse
12-19-2007, 09:09 PM
many new money bombs are organizing. Visit Regional Money bomb (http:www.geocities.com/francisklinkner/ronpaul.html) for more info.