PDA

View Full Version : Main Stream Media Dislikes Us

Fields
12-18-2007, 04:00 AM
What is saddest of all is that we are in tune to actual policy. We are the ones that ARE on the internet and seek out information, not what is brainwashed to us on the tv. Just look at how many times they've made errors about Ron Paul that the average American, who isn't fluent with computers, doesn't know. We understand Ron Pauls views and can state them with clarity, most of the time. Just look at Huckabee's rise, where did it come from; the media. He has nothing special, but when the media is constantly pumping out stories, people tend to feel that everyone thinks the way the media portrays the candidate and likes them. These polls that we always hear about are based on usually 500-1000 people with land lines that have nothing better to do than answer questions about politics. Seriously, what does that say to you? It's an elder person who can be swayed quite easily by main stream media.

I'm not sure what my point of this comment was. I guess maybe that people will come around as we slowly but surely show them the facts and help them understand the real world.

Fields
12-18-2007, 04:06 AM
:o

Luft97
12-18-2007, 04:11 AM
This is true, I have thought about it for some time myself.. I think the media treatment will remain the same throughout the primaries, althought that is just my opinion. Maybe we will start to turn some of the more free thinking reporters heads and get some better press, but who knows.. I am starting to think that the MSM is affraid of us mainly because we do not need them to tell us thier version of the days events we find out on our own without them. That and the freedom and liberty movement does not conform to thier globalist views. Huckster is getting a rise from uninformed people and "religious extremists" if you ask me.. But what do I know =p Don't get discouraged it will all work out in our favor in the end.

Dave Pedersen
12-18-2007, 04:15 AM
No. They do not dislike us. Those few who control the media also control the government.

They despise us.

AceNZ
12-18-2007, 04:16 AM
MSM = Propaganda. They are slanting the news to support their favored candidates. When you understand that, everything they're doing makes sense.