PDA

View Full Version : I have a few ideas... but first let me offer help

DesignerJoes
12-18-2007, 03:17 AM
So I have a few ideas about canvassing, I am a former graphic designer/DJ/raver/Guerilla Marketeer/ current psychology student and big Jung fan ( on this topic ) but first a peace offering...
free help...

I will be camping in my father's basement in SOUTH CAROLINA over christmas break and I will be ingesting alot of coffee and ritalin.

I do plan to do my own graphic design and canvassing work in south carolina.

Of course I am willing to help anyone here with any project just let me know, I do not mind to do any kind of graphic design for Dr. Paul. I am very flexible.

Please be aware that if you truly want to collaborate ( work together in real life, on the ground ) I have penchant for the slightly less noble, i.e. graffiti / deceptive marketing etc.

{ i actually feel all marketing is propaganda and until you realize that then you have already lost the game... }

Here is a bad example of something I was working on for a flash site a while ago:

if anyone would like to use my services ( not abuse!) or work together in any fashion or if you are just a cute RP girl and want to get "coffee" feel free to email me at grayzen@gmail.com

DesignerJoes
12-18-2007, 03:20 AM
here was the example picture i was mentioning.... just a mockup for a flash site a while ago...

http://RonPaul.InfoOps.googlepages.com/LuckyDogHomeGeled.jpg

Scaryclouds
12-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I have no idea why I voted yes...
Anyways, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT do graffiti. We do not want to link Ron Paul's message to destruction/defacement of property. Ron Paul HIMSELF would be against this idea based on his principles. Do whatever marketing you think is best as long as it does not damage or deface anybody(ies) property.