PDA

View Full Version : MSM "must be driving you nuts!!" - Tucker to Dr Paul's Campaign Chairman

Wingman
12-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Don't know if you guys have seen this nice video :-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOoJ36HJ4Ik

this Tucker guy is a pretty straight shooter.

He says the "driving you nuts" comment at about 3 minutes 20 secs

Richandler
12-18-2007, 02:53 AM
One thing I would like to comment on this subject is that this is how the media works. This is the same issue with global warming. The media and every monkey out there says the science is in, but there are literally hundreds of scientists who disagree. Lot's of movements in America are driven nuts by the sheer blackout of their opinion in America. Which, is why we need to keep the TVs off.

daikonv
12-18-2007, 02:54 AM
that was a very good interview

coboman
12-18-2007, 03:06 AM
I love Tucker. He is one of the few that realizes, and says, what is going on.

Think12345
12-18-2007, 03:10 AM
Way to go Kent!
He even managed to mention that Tucker himself supports Ron Paul ;)

hard@work
12-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Very nice, thank you. Good to hear it all.

WilliamC
12-18-2007, 05:13 AM
Greetings All,

Based upon an earlier post of his yesterday I think that Wingman is a troll and agitator deliberately seeking to get others to agree to opinions and actions which would be harmful to Ron Paul's campaign. The thread is http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=57724 and the specific comments are in the 1st, 8th, and 10th post of the thread. Essentially he is asking to get others to agree with him that violence should be done to certain high government officials, their family, and friends.

I do not say this lightly but comments such as those made by Wingman, if left unchecked, could very possibly get this forum shut down. I have requested to the moderators that his account be deleted, and I would ask others to do the same. I would hate to lose this community because of the illegal postings of a few.

Please read his words for yourself and feel free to let me know if you think I am overreacting.

William C Colley

speciallyblend
12-18-2007, 05:48 AM
hope the mods check this out