literatim
12-18-2007, 02:41 AM
Go Colmes? Heh. :)

idiom
12-18-2007, 02:42 AM
File that under "things that nearly got me assigned to Kabul"

Paulitical Correctness
12-18-2007, 02:44 AM
I remember back in May when I first got hooked on Paul. The youtube videos just kept getting worse and worse. I would get flat out furious at the things MSM were saying.

Nothing has changed with them, but..

I chuckle now instead of being angered.

EvilEngineer
12-18-2007, 02:44 AM
polls polls... I freaking hate polls. The media can take their manufactured polls and shove them up their ass.

newmedia4ron
12-18-2007, 02:48 AM
work hard and don't give up till the clock strikes zero
in the chance we lose do you really want to say you did nothing years from now?
We'll never have this opportunity again.

We the People!

Dave Pedersen
12-18-2007, 02:48 AM
polls polls... I freaking hate polls. The media can take their manufactured polls and shove them up their ass.

?? hmm... that would make Sigmund Freud proud ..

;)

EvilEngineer
12-18-2007, 02:52 AM
?? hmm... that would make Sigmund Freud proud ..

;)

yup... the media has issues with their parents.

Ron LOL
12-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Go Colmes? Heh. :)

No kidding. Usually he's a totally spineless dope. Regardless, amusing that it takes a democrat to point out that Ron Paul supports the traditional republican platform.

The dude with the glasses was practically brimming over with self-satisfaction as he said what he did about Ron Paul, so I can only guess he was being deliberately inflammatory.

The woman is a total doofus.

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 02:54 AM
By all means, the pundits should continue to dismiss. Hopefully the other campaigns will believe them when they say Ron is not a threat.

The only thing that will suffer when we win is their credibility.

Signzit
12-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Your a Good Americans, Good and Brainwashed, yup!

Cali4RonPaul
12-18-2007, 03:08 AM
Did that girl just say we polled the lowest? Do Tancredo and Hunter not exist?

Paulite5112007
12-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Did that girl just say we polled the lowest? Do Tancredo and Hunter not exist?

No - we are simply the lowest polling frontrunner.

Fields
12-18-2007, 03:17 AM
What is saddest of all is that we are in tune to actual policy. We are the ones that ARE on the internet and seek out information, not what is brainwashed to us on the tv. Just look at how many times they've made errors about Ron Paul that the average American, who isn't fluent with computers, doesn't know. We understand Ron Pauls views and can state them with clarity, most of the time. Just look at Huckabee's rise, where did it come from; the media. He has nothing special, but when the media is constantly pumping out stories, people tend to feel that everyone thinks the way the media portrays the candidate and likes them. These polls that we always hear about are based on usually 500-1000 people with land lines that have nothing better to do than answer questions about politics. Seriously, what does that say to you? It's an elder person who can be swayed quite easily by main stream media.

I'm not sure what my point of this comment was. I guess maybe that people will come around as we slowly but surely show them the facts and help them understand the real world.

Joe3113
12-18-2007, 03:21 AM
What is saddest of all is that we are in tune to actual policy. We are the ones that ARE on the internet and seek out information, not what is brainwashed to us on the tv. Just look at how many times they've made errors about Ron Paul that the average American, who isn't fluent with computers, doesn't know. We understand Ron Pauls views and can state them with clarity, most of the time. Just look at Huckabee's rise, where did it come from; the media. He has nothing special, but when the media is constantly pumping out stories, people tend to feel that everyone thinks the way the media portrays the candidate and likes them. These polls that we always hear about are based on usually 500-1000 people with land lines that have nothing better to do than answer questions about politics. Seriously, what does that say to you? It's an elder person who can be swayed quite easily by main stream media.

I'm not sure what my point of this comment was. I guess maybe that people will come around as we slowly but surely show them the facts and help them understand the real world.

+1

saahmed
12-18-2007, 03:26 AM
"Someone that is always at the bottom of the polls gets $6 million". I would hope most people would see right through that. First, he is not at the bottom. Secondly, what does that say about the polls if he is able to raise so much money?

pikerz
12-18-2007, 03:33 AM
work hard and don't give up till the clock strikes zero
in the chance we lose do you really want to say you did nothing years from now?

We the People!

Preach it, brother.

Fight the good fight, everyone! And fight it hard!

Fields
12-18-2007, 03:34 AM
+1

Thanks man.

Nihilist23
12-18-2007, 03:48 AM
That was decent actually...better than what CNN or MSNBC did.

James R
12-18-2007, 04:15 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gBO1G5xfYck

:rolleyes:

A more accurate title would be: 1 of 3 pundits on Fox news dismisses Ron Paul's $6Mil. I don't know how you could title this post what you did given what was actually said in the link provided.

Magsec
12-18-2007, 04:35 AM
H&C is a strange beast

Hannity is pretty much the "step-mom" of news pundits, meaning he'll screech about what he can't get and hope the daddy Elite steps in to make him feel better at your expense.

Colmes is cool-headed, and likes to maintain harmony in any way possible. Even Hannity is calm and mellow when Colmes is speaking to someone. Suffice to say, the "Fair and Balanced" phrase is not shared by H&C but by Colmes himself.