PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Tucker Endorsement

qwerty
12-18-2007, 02:30 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=We42ledn2rc

at the end....

jcizzle
12-18-2007, 02:38 AM
haha I don't think he actually meant to say it out loud.

NerveShocker
12-18-2007, 02:44 AM
He slurred his words together and said it quickly intentionally, thats quite obvious. I had to turn if up to even hear it clearly(took me 3 times). My only guess, and I've seen evidence of this before is he has been warned about promoting Ron Paul and especially endorsing. Seems like he's struggling between keeping his job and speaking his mind. :o

EvilEngineer
12-18-2007, 02:50 AM
He slurred his words together and said it quickly intentionally, thats quite obvious. I had to turn if up to even hear it clearly(took me 3 times). My only guess, and I've seen evidence of this before is he has been warned about promoting Ron Paul and especially endorsing. Seems like he's struggling between keeping his job and speaking his mind. :o

If the man would just stop the double talk crap we'd accept him with open arms. We need people in the media willing to say "SCREW YOU" to the big guys. If Cafferty, Lou Doubbs, or Tucker came out and flatly stated that they were endorsing Paul and that he would get a fair shake on their show... their ratings would spike upward and we'd never miss a show. This movement needs a voice in the MSM willing to speak up. We'd support them!

Thom1776
12-18-2007, 02:50 AM
At 1:30: "...I mean, obviously, in the end, I'll vote for Ron Paul..."