PDA

View Full Version : I love Tucker!

greves
12-18-2007, 01:46 AM
All I have to say is WOW! I've felt for the past few months like this man wants to help us but has a gag in his mouth from White House talking points and such. Obviously there's something at work behind the scenes when no one mentions RP at all, day in and day out, and then yesterday they spend 24 hours talking about 2dudes1cup.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017822.html

Just check out that Youtube. There's another one in the blog from today where Tuck says he's going to vote for Paul. There's another one from a few days ago where he says something to the effect of "I wish I could just be a shill for Ron Paul, but they won't let me."

He's like our only link inside the MSM. Send him some nice email or something :-P

kushaze
12-18-2007, 01:47 AM
I am surprised the MSM hasn't fired him yet for being a Ron Paul supporter.

hillertexas
12-18-2007, 01:47 AM
I am beginning to like Tucker myself :)

koob
12-18-2007, 01:48 AM
yeah when he was talking about the blimp he said he had to stay somewhat professional and not get to excited. i think what people don't understand about tucker is he's a very mean cynical guy. of course he WANTS ron paul to win but he just doesn't believe he has a real shot. so he's mean sometimes and he distances himself from the 'rEVOLution' because he doesn't want to be let down. i'm serious.

Ronin
12-18-2007, 01:51 AM
:waves at Tucker

He's gotta be lurking (maybe not at this hour)

idiom
12-18-2007, 02:28 AM
Send a nice email from his ElectRon fans.