PDA

View Full Version : Huck is doing a flyover of the gator bowl...care to up the ante? NT

hawkeyenick
12-18-2007, 12:51 AM
NT

idiom
12-18-2007, 12:52 AM
In his Huckapack or his Huckaplane?

JJR
12-18-2007, 12:54 AM
I know the perfect way to upstage him. We should get some skydiving planes and have 100 sky divers form the words "Ron Paul" as they descend through the air. Then they should parachute onto the field and hand out Ron Paul flyers.

AlexAmore
12-18-2007, 12:54 AM
We should get a plane to fly right next to his and say "I'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing up or down or whatever depending on where our plane decides to fly in relation.

EvilEngineer
12-18-2007, 12:56 AM
We should get a plane to fly right next to his and say "I'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing up or down or whatever depending on where our plane decides to fly in relation.

lol.. evil

McDermit
12-18-2007, 12:56 AM

that would be amazing. haha.

hawkeyenick
12-18-2007, 12:57 AM

do it, I'm serious

this is coming from Iowa, so you know I mean business

lasenorita
12-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Ha! I'll do you one better. How 'bout: Higher Taxes! Big Government! Less Freedom! Vote Huckabee 08. :p

PimpBlimp
12-18-2007, 01:35 AM
use ze blimp

kushaze
12-18-2007, 01:36 AM
We should all buy tickets to the Gator Bowl and booo the plane.

AlexAmore
12-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Ha! I'll do you one better. How 'bout: Higher Taxes! Big Government! Less Freedom (Except for murderous rapists)! Vote Huckabee 08. :p

I fixed it for you :)

freedominnumbers
12-18-2007, 01:39 AM
Ha! I'll do you one better. How 'bout: Higher Taxes! Big Government! Less Freedom! Vote Huckabee 08. :p

That would be a good one.

dirka
12-18-2007, 01:41 AM
we should give fans on one side at the orange bowl colored boards (white,red,blue,etc.) that when we tell them to hold up, it will spell Ron Paul '08.

We can just say that we are shooting a commercial for beer, and they will not be able to know what everyone in unison is spelling out. It can't fail and its super cheap

AlexAmore
12-18-2007, 01:43 AM
we should give fans on one side at the orange bowl colored boards (white,red,blue,etc.) that when we tell them to hold up, it will spell Ron Paul '08.

We can just say that we are shooting a commercial for beer, and they will not be able to know what everyone in unison is spelling out. It can't fail and its super cheap

Oh man you got that idea from those actual EPIC pranks that took place.

Brilliant! :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Harvard_poster.jpg

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 01:44 AM
use ze blimp

haha, i can picture it now....

the whizzzz of a small single engine plane flying around the stadium like a fly on sh*t..... then the sky darkens, and the sun is completely engulfed, the crowd becomes deathly silent....

as the RON PAUL BLIMP descends from the stratosphere to take control of the skies and woosh away the intolerable huckaplane.....

THE CROWD CHEERS!!! LIBERTY AND FOOTBALL ARE HERE TO STAY!!!

dirka
12-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Oh man you got that idea from those actual EPIC pranks that took place.

Brilliant! :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Harvard_poster.jpg

Now thats' what im talking about, drunk football fans would be clueless!!!

AlexAmore
12-18-2007, 01:47 AM
haha, i can picture it now....

the whizzzz of a small single engine plane flying around the stadium like a fly on sh*t..... then the sky darkens, and the sun is completely engulfed, the crowd becomes deathly silent....

as the RON PAUL BLIMP descends from the stratosphere to take control of the skies and woosh away the intolerable huckaplane.....

THE CROWD CHEERS!!! LIBERTY AND FOOTBALL ARE HERE TO STAY!!!

Then the blimp launches a missle to "FINISH HIM"... and ending with a "FLAWLESS VICTORY"

coffeewithchess
12-18-2007, 01:58 AM
Huckabee supporters, you can't come up with anything original. You have to use all of our ideas...they already did a flyover back in November at a South Carolina football game...why don't you Huck supporters join the true conservative and stop being fooled by TaxHike Mike...the grass is A LOT greener on our side.

SJohnsson
12-18-2007, 02:07 AM
Then the blimp launches a missle to "FINISH HIM"... and ending with a "FLAWLESS VICTORY"

haha, where do go to get those permits again?

AlexAmore
12-18-2007, 02:09 AM
haha, where do go to get those permits again?

The Constitution...:p

AlexAmore
12-18-2007, 02:23 AM
This thread has been demoted to "General Politics & Other". Gentlemen, are we going to put up with this clear disregard for human decency? Have we no right to justice?

hillertexas
12-18-2007, 02:24 AM

I LOVE THIS

BlueGecko
12-18-2007, 05:06 AM
I LOVE THIS

CHIP IN I got 20 on it