PDA

View Full Version : Time to Pick Ron Paul Cabinet :-)

azam
12-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Here is the current cabinet
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/cabinet.html

Considering that some of these cabinets will no longer exist under Prez Dr. Paul he may very well need to create new ones. He may need a department to abolish income tax, department for brining ALL troops home, department to abolish empire building etc etc. Thoughts???

Paul4Prez
12-18-2007, 12:59 AM
I say we run the government from here on the forums, and save the taxpayers a ton of money.

erikm
12-18-2007, 03:04 AM
That would be hard. You'd have foreigners like me in here making odd and strange suggestions. :p

JanusFIN
12-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Maybe running as White House Press secretary... :p

And adviser for justice minister too... ;)

Austin
12-18-2007, 04:04 AM
Half of that cabinet will be eliminated..

newmedia4ron
12-18-2007, 04:46 AM
really odd post at this time

deserves the spam checklist

Registered yet? Delegate yet? Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher yet? Hit the streets with literature/DVDs yet? Circulated a petition yet? Attend GOP meetings (township - county state) yet? Canvassed collecting names and phone numbers yet? Pass out registration forms to your meetup group yet? Promoted Ron Paul to you church, gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, home school organizations, anti-amnesty groups, etc. yet? Call talk radio shows and pitch Ron Paul yet? Write letters to your local newspapers yet? Sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement yet? Ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul yet?

CelestialRender
12-18-2007, 10:23 AM
He can do it with 5. George Washington did it with less.

However; this is hardly the time for Cabinet picks. Right now, we need to win the primary. No other goals. Just the primary. Then we do the next thing. Then the next.

One foot, then the other. If you try to take both steps at once, you will fall.

econojon
12-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Stephen Colbert - White House Press Secretary

Ruby Justice
12-18-2007, 05:44 PM

Registered yet? Delegate yet? Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher yet? Hit the streets with literature/DVDs yet? Circulated a petition yet? Attend GOP meetings (township - county state) yet? Canvassed collecting names and phone numbers yet? Pass out registration forms to your meetup group yet? Promoted Ron Paul to you church, gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, home school organizations, anti-amnesty groups, etc. yet? Call talk radio shows and pitch Ron Paul yet? Write letters to your local newspapers yet? Sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement yet? Ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul yet?

Don't panic...dreaming is good energy!

How about a Department of the Future? Where ongoing assessments are made regarding the impact of current trends and governmental decisions on future generations??

yankee_blue
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
I hereby apply to head the Department of Education in a Paul administration. My first and only act of business will be to send a letter to the president asking him to abolish my job and my department.

Ruby Justice
12-18-2007, 06:00 PM
I hereby apply to head the Department of Education in a Paul administration. My first and only act of business will be to send a letter to the president asking him to abolish my job and my department.

Well..you're gonna have to fight with me for that job. :-)

I have a plan for reversing the trend of destructive too-early public schooling to solid homeschooling by mothers and/or fathers...Homeschooling is a child's natural right...Just ask any giraffe or other mammal in the animal kingdom.

Gotta go. Dr. Paul is on Glenn Beck.

princessredtights
12-18-2007, 06:38 PM

Thank you, this is the first productive post in this thread... why all the time and energy invested in these trivial speculations?

C'mon peep's ... get busy!

Peace&Freedom
12-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Secretary of Defense - Karen Kwiatkowski
Asst SD - Scott Ritter
Secratary of State - Pat Buchanan
Asst SS - Imad-ad-Dean Ahmad
Secretary of Treasury - Walter Williams
Assy ST - Gary North
Attorney General - Andrew Napolitano
Asst AGs - Bruce Fein, Jacob Hornberger (a team needed to restore civil liberties)
National Security Adviser - Doug Bandow
Asst NSA - Ted Galen Carpenter
CIA Director/DCI - Michael Scheuer
Asst CD- Philip Giraldi
Secretary of Energy - Gordon Prather
HHS Secretary - Thomas Szasz
Secretary of the Interior - Joe Bast

Everything else - DUMP, or collapse into the above

PS: As for the "registered yet, delegate yet etc" list ---yup, done that. Doesn't hurt to plan ahead.

wstrucke
12-18-2007, 10:54 PM
please... let's focus on the right here right now. let's not get ahead of the game and lose focus.

ladyjade3
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Stephen Colbert - White House Press Secretary

:( Hey!

;)

Andrew-Austin
12-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Maybe running as White House Press secretary... :p

And adviser for justice minister too... ;)

Not going to happen.

+ I can appreciate what Alex does, but he also has some loose screws, with regards to the rampant fear mongering he does.

weatherbill
12-18-2007, 11:36 PM
just having fun dreaming though....

Badnarik for VP. In case Ron Paul is assassinated, we need a VP who will continue on without fear!

Always keep the VP and Pres seperate as much as possible, so ther'es no assasination attempt on both at once.....

that way, if the banksters or elitists ever get any ideas, they would have to pull off 2 assassinations, which would be harder to do

Gordon
12-19-2007, 02:02 AM
Here is the current cabinet
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/cabinet.html

Considering that some of these cabinets will no longer exist under Prez Dr. Paul he may very well need to create new ones. He may need a department to abolish income tax, department for brining ALL troops home, department to abolish empire building etc etc. Thoughts???

Head chef reporting for duty.