PDA

View Full Version : Insane Idea

Montana Patriot
12-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Ok so they say we are all crazy anyway:D Why dont we just blackmail the sumbeaches because corruption and graft is all they understand anyway.
They know we are determined to win or die trying.
So heres the deal either Ron gets the nomination from the party or we all pledge to vote in whatever manner will cause the party to to lose the election (suicide voters).;) Talk about a V for vendetta theme...... now wheres that evil smiley :rolleyes: Some people say that voting for Ron will cost the R's the election any way so why not have him as the Nominee to clinch the win:)
You can send the guys in the white jackets for me know.

idiom
12-18-2007, 12:42 AM
See: Threat to Run 3rd party. (is a bluff but a good one.)

ronpaulyourmom
12-18-2007, 12:43 AM
If we go to a brokered convention, third party threat is our best chance.

justinc.1089
12-18-2007, 12:45 AM
Paul needs to threaten to run 3rd party at the national convention if they don't nominate him.

Ron2Win
12-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Ron Paul supporters are more intelligent than you feeble attempts to give this dumb idea any thought.

We see right through you, we see right trough the suits.

This is not about Republican or Democrat, this is about America.

EvilEngineer
12-18-2007, 12:47 AM
... sadly pushing Paul to the 3rd party is the objective of the media. As it would kill the republican chance and serve to only bring about a clear win for Hillary.

We have the numbers to throw the election one way or another, we need the republican ticket to win though.

hueylong
12-18-2007, 12:48 AM
Stop the threat talk. It's a distraction and it's counter-productive.

There hasn't even been one vote cast yet. Chill. Cut the stupid rhetoric.

Stay the course. The Ron Paul course, of course.

Huey

Alex Libman
12-18-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm voting for whoever the Libertarian Party will nominate, but we all know if Ron Paul is running as a Republican or Independent they'll endorse him instead! I registered republican only to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, I'll then change my registration back ASAP, there has never been any other Republican I'd ever vote for!

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 12:50 AM
A 3rd party threat right now will unite the republican base against him. A third party threat at a brokered convention will win it for him.

He knows when to hold 'em and when to show 'em.

Ron2Win
12-18-2007, 12:52 AM
... sadly pushing Paul to the 3rd party is the objective of the media. As it would kill the republican chance and serve to only bring about a clear win for Hillary.

We have the numbers to throw the election one way or another, we need the republican ticket to win though.

Yep, Hannity almost tried to beat it out of Dr. Paul after the debate.

Montana Patriot
12-18-2007, 12:52 AM
Like I said insane Idea. I will not be voting for anyone but Ron. If the nominee is anyone but Ron count on Dems for the next four years. Maybe that will wake up the sheep.

And I didn't say any thing about third party I said hijack the election to ensure the R's lose maybe then those p.o.s. neocons might get the idea after 4 years of dems that we are serious and that many of us have many years off voting ahead of us.

Ron2Win
12-18-2007, 12:57 AM
Listen to the Radio Interview Dr. Paul gave today. Ron Paul is an idea and an ideal more so than a man at this point.