PDA

View Full Version : Help Prove if WGY Poll is Fixed or not...

SaratogaForRonPaul
12-18-2007, 12:39 AM
h ttp://www.wgy.com/pages/strawpoll/rep.html

Ron Paul was leading this poll ealier, now Huckaberry is ahead and John McCain is right behind Ron paul.

I am posting this at night to get the night owls to vote and see if its rigged. If you see John McCain or Huckabees numbers rise proportionally as you vote or Ron Paul, then there might be a script at play.

Let's test it.

mbrebstock
12-18-2007, 12:42 AM
voted

jnpg
12-18-2007, 12:46 AM
that you can apparently vote in over and over.

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 12:47 AM
voted

ionlyknowy
12-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Here is a script to run for this poll...

just make sure you have firefox and that it is set to open in the maximize position...

Gives a vote every 10 seconds..

http://files-upload.com/files/685004/WGY.exe

Highstreet
12-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Here is a script to run for this poll...

just make sure you have firefox and that it is set to open in the maximize position...

Gives a vote every 10 seconds..

don't waste your time.

He is already back to tied with Huckleberry.

Plus, we don't need to be unethical to win.

conner_condor
12-18-2007, 01:12 AM
If you look at top of page after you vote it asks,vote again. LOL

subdefective
12-18-2007, 01:12 AM
I'm not sure I like the idea of running scripts to fix online polls. We're trying to prove we're *not* just a small group of nutcase spammers, aren't we? I'd rather every vote be a real person, not multiples votes or automated scripts. Besides, what matters more is that we spend our time trying to educate potential voters about Ron Paul, not spamming pointless online polls.

ionlyknowy
12-18-2007, 01:16 AM
I'm not sure I like the idea of running scripts to fix online polls. We're trying to prove we're *not* just a small group of nutcase spammers, aren't we? I'd rather every vote be a real person, not multiples votes or automated scripts. Besides, what matters more is that we spend our time trying to educate potential voters about Ron Paul, not spamming pointless online polls.

so you think other campaigns are not doing this??

Either way we lose... might as well do it this way... otherwise they will say it is just because we have no support...

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 01:20 AM
Don't need to run scripts...unethical and WHO CARES what the other candidates are doing...just be honest, vote once, and ask yourself WWRD... What would Ron do?

subdefective
12-18-2007, 01:25 AM
I agree with LibertyForAll.. who cares what the other campaigns are doing? I am not making a meaningful statement by voting in some random, pointless online poll that everyone will forget about in two days. Sure, I will swing by these polls and put in my legitimate, one-time vote, but then I'll move on. I'd rather spend 5 minutes trying to convert another person to becoming a Ron Paul supporter than 5 minutes wasting my time trying to rig polls.

olehounddog
12-18-2007, 01:27 AM
voted